What is the fastest way to lose weight, with a decent muscle to fat loss ratio

what is the fastest way to lose weight, with a decent muscle to fat loss ratio.

i was thinking about 1k cal deficit and then creating another 500 cal from running every day.

can you do it faster?

Other urls found in this thread:

keto-calculator.ankerl.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

keto

low-ish protein, no carbs, no dairy protein

if by "decent muscle to fat loss ratio" you mean 1:1, yeah you can do that with a 1500+ deficit

Lift Weights, 2-2.5g/kg protein, 66kcal/kg of bodyfat energy deficit.

That deficit number is theoretical and is likely increased in the presence of exercise.

That's a bad idea OP. Don't go into more than a 1000cal deficit, stick to something manageable and make sure you get your protein. Not only would a 1500cal deficit seriously deplete your energy levels and make you irritable and tired, your body would also cannibalise your muscle in a last-ditch effort to retain as much fat as possible

so what if i only create a 700 cal deficit. but then do cardio to create another 1k deficit.

when people say deficit they mean tdee - caloric intake user

so that would be a 1700 kcal deficit which is retarded

this

Unless you're a NEET or something, you probably don't have enough time in a day to do that much cardio. And if you're fat, you probably won't physically be able to.

And -1700 total deficit, that's way too fast, honestly. You will catabolize muscle, and your metabolism will actually start to shut down. It will be counterproductive.

I wouldn't even try anything faster than -1000 total deficit, and even that is going to be extremely difficult.

-500 daily deficit is more realistic, as a bearable, manageable long term plan. If a pound a week is too slow for you, then you should have thought of that before you got fat. This is a lifestyle change, not a diet.

his metabolism won't "shut down" but it's still retarded and unsustainable

DNP+CLEN+EC BOYZ

Breh, have you tried expanding the sticky post? DO IT! The answer is there.

i know dnp (though not where to buy,) whats that other shit

Just eat at maintenance and do Cardio, you won't lose muscle unless you're a retard

clenbuterol.
honestly ive used dnp before, bought it off the dnp subreddit lel

okay what if i only have 1 month to lose 7 kg

I did do it faster. I lost 125 pounds in just over 5 months by cycling protein sparring modified fasts.

6 weeks on/2 weeks off.

>200 grams protein daily from whey
>4-8 servings of fish oil daily
>1 multivitamin daily
>lifting 3 days a week
>C25k the other 3 days

After 6 weeks, eat at maintenance for 2 weeks before taking on another cycle.

you do not have only a month to lose 7kg

you have had your whole life to lose 7kg and you still do

Then you should start planing out your goals earlier or with a more realistic goal. Seriously, why do you want to lose 7kg in one month? 5kg is about the maximum you should aim for in a month and that is not sustainable for a longer cut and will compromise you muscle mass, energy, hormones, mood and alertness. Next time plan 2 months prior if your target is to lose 7kg.

>eat at maintenance
>lose weight

kys

>Just eat at maintenance and do Cardio
Are you completely retarded or just trolling? You are still creating a deficit by doing cardio. Not only that, you pursue an activity that actively depletes your glycogen stores and makes you lethargic and hungry to consume more calories and at a risk to lose muscle to some degree. Not the best advice there, bro. For most people a conservative calorie deficit of about 20-25% is all they need for effective, fast and save fat loss, without losing too much muscle.

From what I understand if you put out more energy than you consume you lose weight.
>physics
So find a few diffrent TDEE calculators and get an average, take that number and subtract 500-1000 cal (depending on your will power).
Make sure protein is your largest intake and take less than 50 g of carbs a day.
When calculating carbs take the total carbs and subtract the dietary fiber, you can't digest fiber but it helps you poop so you need it.
Also no sweet sauces on your chicken and drink about 15-20 cups of water a day.
This website along with the my fitness pal app will help you out.
keto-calculator.ankerl.com

Good luck and remember that you will be irritable becuase you're eating less, if you get angry eat a snack (black pepper beef jerky is good).

Pin test. /thread

Looks fun, I'm gonna try and see where I fall.

ive found best results with 2500cal/wk deficit senpai, not losing strength.