What are the 5 safest coins to invest in right now?

What are the 5 safest coins to invest in right now?

LINK

BTC ETH BTC ETH And RIpple

LINK ETH BTC in that order
The rest can fuck off.

BTC
ETH
BTG when it comes out in nov 1 officially

why isn't link on bittrex? I'm new to this whole thing.

A lot of people mistake quality for what to invest. thats good if u got 50-100 grand but want a fast 5-10x pump? buy fuckkng shitcoin like FLIK

qtum. 5+ exchanges coming, working directly with chinese gov, first exchange next week and is a top 5 exchange

safe coin = leave it as bitcoin and come back 5 years later. Profit wise buy coins like FLIK/COSS/WTC/LINK/RPX

What's the verdict on LTC?

USDT

BTC ETH LINK VEN NEO

two LINK coins have been deposited in your wallet

ODN ODN ODN ODN and ODN

"But so many people are saying bad stuff about the coin?"

Yeah thats how you know its a gem.

>BTC
>ETH
>LINK
>OMG
I only included OMG because its solid and really low in price right now

BTC
ETH
LTC
XMR
ZEC
First two are head and shoulders above the others, which are miles above the thousands of shitcoins.

Binance is the new bittrex, bittrex doesn't add coins anymore. Loopring, wtc, gas, link

BTC, LINK, WTC, QTUM, NEO

this, I took a big hit transfering my roll from trex to binance but it was VERY worth it.

Link not being on Bittrex is appalling

fuck you i lost thousand on omg by it going down 4 dollars. I hate you and all it sfucking shills. I should o fsold my holdings earlier

>LINK

Link is a resource that determines the trustworthiness of data that comes into the blockchain from outside. It does this by being staked by those running oracle nodes, the providers of this off chain data. Node operators are incentivized to keep their data sources pure by being paid in more link.
If he successfully demos interaction and execution of smartcontracts using data sources external to the blockchains, then it is a win.

SERGEY NAZAROV = SATOSHI NAKAMOTO CONFIRMED

AMEN

Today? BTC or Tether.

Once the market settles I'd say FUN has a guaranteed boost from a 'coin burn' happening on an undisclosed October date, BAT got dumped on insanely hard; could easily recoil, & LINK of course.

BTC, WTC, NEO, ETH

Btc, neo, eth, link and waves

You should definitely sell now and realise those loses. What ever you do, don't hold on for it to go back up because that would mean you would make money.

BTC
ETH
OMG
XRP
XMR

All the safest if you look longer than your next pay check.

I don't hold all of these by the way.

TRST, IOC and COSS.

TRST because they're releasing their alpha in the next week. If you look at the price of TRST it has been absolutely stable with actual activity since they're released. Only way is up, and trust me it's going to go up.

IOC because, DIONS is coming in 20 days and when it comes IOC will moon, it's also very stable, but quite low volume.

COSS because it's very undervalued and it's a great time to buy it. Very low risk now that the FUD from CEO is gone, and ofc very high reward.

btc
xrp
eth

there are only 3

The top 5 coins by monthly trading volume

FLIK WTC COSS BTC LINK

ARK

BTC ETH ETP ZRX XRP

B L A C K M O O N

L

A

C

K

E

D

BTG is being premined right now though by it's devs. It's another cash grab. They're mining millions of dollars of BTG from October 1st, then releasing it to everyone on the 25th.

Voise is on that list for goddamn sure.

Ripple, bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, fiat

COSS

BITB

HOPE

Fucking this, if you have at least half a brain and you were literaly enough to read a whitepaper, you would be buying this