I've been cheating on my wife with the gym receptionist for the past month and 3 other regulars...

I've been cheating on my wife with the gym receptionist for the past month and 3 other regulars. Now my wife surprised me with a gym membership card, she's going to start going with me tomorrow. How am I going to pull this off?

She'll go for a month tops. Feed her shit food so she doesn't see results it'll speed up the demise.

could you give me tips on talking to girls at the gym.
i wanna be in your situation

early in the morning, then say you found a better gym and go to that one with her. Or just go to a different gym in the same chain which is usually in a different city

>kill your wife slowly with obesity

This is the only way OP.

Otherwise don't let the receptionist around you when wifey's at the gym and then lay on the affection when wifey's gone. Women notice other women staring at their men- being an emotionally manipulative asshole will increase affection from both until the pressurecooker explodes.

>cheating on wife

You need Jesus degenerate

Just kys

>cheating on a partner

I hope she takes you to divorce court and you get JUSTed

FPBP. With that said, show more of that presumably cutie

>been cheating on my wife with the gym receptionist
so you've been... giving the receptionist a tip?

you could get a divorce

Why are you cheating on your wife? If you're not happy, why not just leave? Why betray her trust like that?

:^)))))))

It's not like I was making any passes on any of these girls. I was just being nice. They eventually get comfortable and start making conversation, that leads to flirting, then stuff starts getting really weird. Things just happen and you have no control over it you know?

you're a weak willed, spineless fuck. It takes determination to be in a relationship. If you want it to end, be a man and fucking end it you pussy

Married and this happened at work. The gurl knew i was married (amd she was in a LTR) and didn't give AF. I wasn't looking for anything.

I'm 6'1, 15 lbs past otter and pretty handsome though

kill yourself

> you have no control over it
you've gone full retard user

>Look at poor ole me got no responsibilities over my actions shit just happens y'know dawg.

Degenerate

You can tell your wife that you slipped and your penis fell into their vaginas. Multiple times. Then the excuse of having no control wouldn't be total bullshit. It'd still be based on bullshit, I guess.

>it just happened
literally what every cheating woman says

y'all are bags of shit

You're garbage and you sicken me but don't stop posting these pics.

Puss? Ass?

Well there's a chance the receptionist is a big whore and likes the thought of fucking someone's boyfriend.

You're a huge failure and should kill yourself. I'm serious.

But you made a conscious decision to sleep with these women, so things didnt "just happen" you MADE it happen. Grow up and take responsibilty for your actions, live on life's terms, not your own. Come clean with your wife.

I pay 70% of the bills, take care of my kids, work 12-9, and still manage to get my workout in. Don't talk to me about responsibility.

The rests isn't blue friendly.

who cares, let them see each other

a man who cheats is a man desired by other women. and we all know how women want what other women desire more than anything else. that's why they spend so much money on stupid garbage.. just because other women buy it!

as long as you spend your time, money, and energy on her more than the other women you'll be forgiven

t. son of chad

Please tell me you're trolling.

post it faggot

I second this motion.

So why'd you decide your responsibility ends at not potentially fucking up your family?

Does she know you're married?

OP if you dont like your wife anymore ill be more than happy to take her, whats her name and number

I hope you at least feel guilt.

his wife would do the same thing if she was no longer attracted to him, all while feeling zero remorse

I wonder if OP's wife got fat and now he doesn't want to fuck her anymore. plenty of married girls do that when they're husbands think they can stop trying.. now that they 'tied the knot'.. lol

If you work 12-9 you don't take care of your kids unless it's part time.

>Making money = responsibility

Buddy if you don't make money you either are gibsmedats welfare nigga scum or you die, so don't feel too proud for making a living.

So congrats on your responsibility. I'm sure your offspring will learn valuable lessons while you spend most of your time at work, at the gym or at some slut's snatch.

Good luck with your divorce and fucked up children, dumbass.

I didn't really decide anything. As I said, these kind of stuff just happen, I just go with the flow of the universe. You're right though, I've never thought of it screwing with my family until now, but being honest is definitely not going to help. So please stop suggesting it.

I take my ring off sometimes.

You're a degenerate with no sense of responsibility or self-accountability, and you don't belong on this planet. Neck yourself.

I third this motion

Post in a /b/ thread and link it

I do though. I cook for the family every morning since I wake up first to workout. I've got my boy signed up for the middle school wrestling team and my little girl ballerina lessons so they have somewhere to go to till my wife gets home at 5.

>don't talk to me or my responsibilities ever again
stfu you spineless fuck, weak willed faggot

I recommend you take as much as you can out of your joint account because your wife is gonna leave you

yea, nah... you decided to go with some hoe and stick your dick in it instead of your wife, how's that not making decision? are you retarded or just fucking stupid?

Is this the receptionist or one of the other girls?

You are human garbage

is she worth losing 50% of your assets?

why the fuck would you get married if you want to bang other girls

things don't "just happen"

you do things

>no control

yeah I hate when I get an erection and accidentally land in a naked girl

Don't come clean with your wife. Its the worst thing you could do. If the receptionist knows you're married, tell her your situation and tell her to play it cool. If she doesnt know you're married, LEAVE, and quick.

I recommend eating a bowl full of lead for your next responsible move as a super responsible dad.
Maybe your wife will get over you and marry an actual adult someday.

kys my man

THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY

THOU SHALT NOT USE THY GAINS FOR DEGENERACY

BE STRONG AND VIRTUOUS WHITE MAN

>mfw reading this thread
>mfw going through dry spell like the sahara
sigh

Sometimes eating a bowl of lead just happens. It's the way of the universe and not anyone's fault.

This

OP do you fuck your wife too or all these chicks?

That's never going to happen, we've been through a lot and we both really love each other. I will always be there for her and would never leave her, she knows this. That's why we both agreed on an prenuptial agreement.

That's what I was thinking. Introduce the both of them as soon as we enter and hope she plays it cool. I've already talked to one of the girls. The other two are what I'm worried about.

bullshit, just because she married the piece of shit that OP is, doesn't mean she's the same as him.

Since you were the one cheating, what are the odds of you getting custody of the kids?

The final redpill is traditional Catholicism or Orthodoxy depending on your heritage

Catholicism for Western Europeans North Americans

Orthodoxy for East Europeans and Russians

God
Race
Nation
Family

I'd think you were a troll if I didn't believe there are actually people out there who think like this.

>we really love each other

if that were true you wouldnt be balls deep in a receptionist cunt.

Underrated.

2/10 B8

If this is real then you could solve the situation by going an hero, you fuckin roastie.

>Sage
>It goes in all fields

>I love her so much
>but i love random sluts more

Ayy, glad to see a fellow /christian/ here. God bless you m8.

No, fuck this, don't do it OP. This gives the receptionist too much power.

The answer is obvious: You need to kill the receptionist.
And probably the other girls too. Better off your wife too just to be safe. And of course your kids will only keep quiet about it after you slit their throats. If you get caught, tell the police that "it just happened" and they'll be totally cool. They might even volunteer to help you clean up. These things happen, you know.

Every time, wronging someone in this way, which is arguably the most despising you could possibly do. To put it into context, this is the pain inflicted on ones worst enemy, she probably loves you deeply and you cant imagine the pain she will suffer so it will catch up to you op, for people like this it always does, and when it does, it will be a tragedy.

My suggestion would just be to stop cold turkey and go to another gym

Just cut that shit off immediately before you ruin your life

What about Asians?

This. Just kill the other gurls user, it's not worth your family.

>we've been through a lot and we both really love each other. I will always be there for her and would never leave her
I'm done. You're literally a child in a man's body, your brain just stopped developing at some point and now you're a retarded adult baby. I sincerely hope you kill yourself and spare your family and the world of your idiocy. Bye.

This. Just kill your family user, it's not worth the other gurls.

Asians aren't people.

Asians get to choose but Id say go with Catholicism because I can't imagine you would fit in well with a slavic nationalist church like Orthodox

Only go to a Catholic Church that says the old school Latin Mass though

Modern church has been subverted by commies, jews and freemasons during Vatican II Council (1960s) which is why Francis is such a soft noodle. But fortunately the 60s leadership is a dying breed and the new rising Catholics are returning to conservatism

tl;dr everyone needs to work on their spiritual gains especially OP. lift heavy and go to church

OP i hope you get royally screwed in you divorce.
Prenups can be worth shit if she has a good lawyer.
Also, fuck you.

damn, beat me to it.

>That's why we both agreed on an prenuptial agreement.

Prenuptials are usually voided in the US if one or both parties are unfaithful to the marriage. Just fyi. I agree you should probably kill yourself though.

OP quit being a dick and post more pics

>2016
>signing a marriage contract
for what reason

she can walk off with your house, kids, at least half your shit, and turn your ass inside out with a cactus in the family court. hell, she could even cheat on you and still rape your wallet, prenups mean nothing in modern divorces.

it was a 50% chance of that happening even before you did this, good luck son

i hope she finds out. And I hope she's able to take the blow when she does.

This life is so fucking short, don't fuck over other people like that. Period.

>marriage in 2016

when will you idiots learn

even in a "good marriage" the bitch is going to take half of everything you own.

sounds to me like she knows/suspects something can't say i'm not jelly that you're fucking 4 different chicks but you'll get caught eventually and you're doing a shitty thing

Why are you people judging OP? His moral decisions are his business, we are here to support him and give him advice going forward. Not hate him because he gets more puss than you.

How can you call yourselves men?

Where is your brotherhood?

Bros before hoes niggas.
I would hate to have you people as wingmen.

why even marry and on top ofthat have 2 kids if you're gonna bang other chicks.
seriously just kill yourself

Here's what you do broski, you need to change your gym time. Find out what the receptionists hours are, and go when she's not around, and im assuming the other gym sloots. Don't even risk your sloots finding out you're married, that's unnecessary for them to know. I skimmed the thread, if you usually go in the morning, tell the wifey going at night will be easier on both of you, the kids are old enough to look after themselves. If she insists on morning, tell her it'd be hard to schedule two people having to wake up that early, or make up some bro science that cardio is better done at night after you've already had your carbs for the day, and burning it off before you sleep will help in fat loss. G'luck op, seeing this many self righteous moral faggots is sad, this is fit. You lift, fuck bitches and get money. That's all there is to life

faggot it's called bros before HOES. The rules change if you have a loving wife and two fucking children.

The document is usually not voided unless it has an infidelity clause (a lot of them do, but not all). Infidelity can be grounds for filing for divorce, and usually lends to a more favorable division of assets for the victim.

what do you mean "you people"?

what are you going on about the man posted his situation on an anonymous chinese image board i'm sure he was well aware that the judgement would come along with possible advice

it starts at half. by the time the family court is done with you, I have seen men lose 80% of their net worth along with the court and lawyer fees. include alimony and child support ontop of that too.

like playing russian roulette with a half loaded gun, guess you just gotta find a nice traditional set of bullets with good value

stay single

fuck girls that divorce idiot guys like OP

spend their money

gg

if one of my friends was about to drunkenly cheat on his girlfriend, i'd 100% intervene and stop him from doing it. i'd certainly fucking stop him if he was about to cheat on his wife seeing as if nothing else, he'd get dry fisted in court, especially if kids are involved.

grow a spine.

>His moral decisions are his business, we are here to support him and give him advice going forward.
The fuck? Where did you even get the idea that this is remotely true? A woman who pulls this shit is a ho, and a man who pulls it is a man-ho. There are bros out there trying to resist temptation to do right by their wife and family, and those are the guys worth advising. Remorseless knuckle-draggers like OP deserve nothing but censure. I don't know much about OP, and what I do know isn't anything good. OP is not my bro.

>Why are you people judging OP?

He did something wrong.

>His moral decisions are his business, we are here to support him and give him advice going forward. Not hate him because he gets more puss than you.

This isn't a hugbox, no one is here to support anybody else and least of all degenerate manchildren. He made it everyone's business by posting it here.

>How can you call yourselves men?

By not being like you and OP (read: a faggot).

>Where is your brotherhood?
>Bros before hoes niggas.
>I would hate to have you people as wingmen.

Even Chad would be ashamed of you.

Neck yourself my man. The best thing you could ever do for this world is taking yourself out of it.

you should not have get married or have children