Never skip leg day brahs

never skip leg day brahs

Leg """""""""day""""""""

>taking an unsolicited picture of someone at the gym so you can post a meme on Veeky Forums

But we can't see his quads from this

Do you even lift you dumb faggot? Calves don't show shit

>not realizing that almost every meme is an unsolicited pic

Found the legday skipper.

Post your legs in shorts, let's see if you like you do leg day or not

>My legs are literally logs, they've been classified as a preserved wonder of nature. When I squat I squat the gym. My legs are so big that it's unhealthy, which incidentally stopped the whole HAES movement. I tried legpressing once, broke the machine after I loaded the whole squatrack onto it. I train legs so hard that Sweden invaded Norway just to stop me, Finland cheered for me. When I frontsquat my quads touch my face. When you look up the word legs in the dictionary I come and steal your dictionary and proceed to use it for box-squats. Your parents divorced because your mother saw my legs. My legs have an absolute hardness of 11 on the Mohs scale. I train legs so hard that I had to steal MC hammers wardrobe. Whenever I squat everyone at the gym just give up and leave, because they’ll never get legs like mine. My squats are so deep that I dent the floor. I train legs so hard that I front squat and back squat at the same time. My legs are so powerful that I can’t get out of chairs like a normal person, I always end up jumping. I train legs so hard that I grew a barbell on my back.

>(cont'd 2/2) Honestly, the best thing I could have ever done for my love life, personality, and wardrobe was to give up squatting. I could squat five plates, ass-to-grass, with a pause. This was before we had terms for this sort of thing, but alone in that dark basement listening to angry metal and hitting those numbers, I felt like the fedora-tipping Le Narwhal Bacon Squat King of the interwebs, because the first fucking thing I did after the workout was get online and brag about it. I was fat, unhealthy, and had severe gastrointestinal problems due to overeating and GOMAD to fuel the squat growth. I lost a fiancee because of it. I had to buy stupid looking baggy pants. Only later did I realize I need to cut this out. A few years later and I could barely squat 300 lbs. I was a size 31 jeans with a ripped body, and was having three-ways with local college chicks and dizzy cocktail waitresses regularly. As I plowed one from behind while she licked the other girl's asshole, I thought to myself how I could have been doing this before, but instead I chose to endure untold pain in a dingy basement alone and make myself fat just so I could post some meaningless numbers online to impress a few equally pathetic neckbeards. In the gym now, I bench almost double bodyweight but my squat is probably pathetic. And I don't really give a shit. I look so much better now.

seems like u struck gold buddy
get working on those legs buddy u can still make u just give em extra attension

>Do you even lift you dumb faggot?
my max squat is 325, and I've torn my meniscus and MCL playing college football, and had to get surgery on both, so my legs are lacking. I know girls mire most places I go, I've litterally been at a party just talking to my friends and girls just comes up and pulls me to the side a starts making out with me. This has happened twice, I fucked both of them probably only saying 20 words to them. A girl literally pulled over once and asked me if I needed a ride. I said "yea" hopped in, and after about 5 mins of talking she asked me if I wanted to come over to her place, and I ended up fucking her. Trust me, girls mire everywhere I go. So yeah, I guess you could say I lift. Oh by the way I'm not a faggot.

the dude has small everything..clearly he hasnt been lifting long

you are just embarassing yourself OP, not him

>says he isn't a faggot
>posts a bunch of faggot shit to prove to anonymous internet people he isn't gay

K

thats not even a fucking leg curl

fuck these shit ass brained memes

Dyel: the post

Blacks have shit clave genetics.

Let faggot curl/benchbros be faggot curl/benchbros.

>be at club this spring with two friends and one of my friend's gf
>waiting in line for drinks
>guido / jersey motherfucker keeps hitting on my friend's gf in front of us
>this guy is like 170-180 at 5'7 (lol) and literally has no legs and "giant" fucking manlet arms
>starts talking shit on my friend and getting aggressive
>jump in and say, "dude, she's with my friend"
>he instantly gets up in my face
>without a thought or hesitation, pushed him in his chest
>he literally flew because he had no legs and had god awful balance
>manlet jumps up and storms away
>friend and his gf hug me

I honestly feel that he wouldn't have flown when i pushed him if he wasn't so topheavy. (1) i'm not big being 175 @ 6'1 and (2) i thought manlets were sturdy?

You can't judge whether or not someone trains legs based on their calves, because calves are 90% genetic.

now have a threesome with them

your friend is a little bitch who cant stand up for his won women and you need to cuck him

haha wow cool memes xD

t. dyel

go back to facebook and take your summer with you

never skip leg day bros...

we've all been there brahs! fuaaarrkk leg day lol

Le 'leg day' shit is perpetuated by fat tards with horrible genetics who take pride in squatting mediocre weight and looking like shit.
Upper body>lower body

stop with your gay ass maymays faggot ass nigger

wankin right now lmaooooo

leg day.... never skip it or youll get made fun of by disabled poeple o.o

worst part about leg day?

the stairs! am i right braaaaahhhhsss fuaaarrrkkk

Only nondyels will know these feels aka like 5% of this board.

what the fuck are you talking about ugly faggot

DYEL have mad leg doms, once you've been lifting doms goes away

are you fucking genetically fucked or what? fucking hell m8

lmaoooooooooooo

do you even lift brah? if you answered yes to that question (yes I lift brah) then you will probably understand the attached image

>he doesn't go ham enough on legday to get DOMS

>he's so much of a ham that "leg day" gives him doms

you wanna know how i know you dont lift?

you wanna know how i know you dont lift?

>smith machine squats
>with the pad
>and gloves

lmao

Fuck off dyels.

How do you face each day with that condition?

(Not you fag poster ... the pic related)

It's tough. I imagine the worst part is that other people probably don't treat you like a person. They probably treat you as your condition.

Based pasta

Fun fact: I used to work at this YMCA

that is fun

As someone who weighs 182lbs and atg squats 440lbs highbar, I can safely say that the "xD leg day makes me unable to walk" meme is retarded unless you're literally doing nothing but endurance training. Sure,there may be a little soreness, but it's really not bad in the slightest. Barely noticeable. The leg day meme is the stupidest fucking thing.

>tfw skipped leg day for 1.5 years

>mfw all these easy (You)s
Veeky Forums is truly the dumbest board

Fucking laffed

You should try actually going hard on legday summerfriend.

That guy looks better than 99% of Veeky Forums

how do spot the DYEL
>he thinks small calves imply small quads

Mathias?

Quiet calflet, men are talking.

Yeah man I'm totally him.
Post your body

One of the few things I have going for me is that my legs are naturally strong. Top half is naturally weak, unfortunately

I can skip leg day forever and never look like a chicken.

Yea this is unfortunately true

having small calves doesnt mean someone skips leg day

ever hear of muscle insertion

Its tha quads that matter

Guy is just small anyway

Found the legday skipper.

One pl8, not even parallel, yelling like a sperglord fresh off /r9k/. How bout you "git sum" bleach and fucking kill yourself.

I had the same, even with less weight, cuz i had flat feet and twisted arc and i was like "what could go wrong", now im skipping leg day forever.

That has to be shooped

Only if they work legs. My buddy who's 5'7 but can Squat 4 pl8 for a single and has over 5 pl8 deadlift is sturdy as fuck but he also has a pretty big bench too. He's like a brick house no moving him

Why
Because they're not dudes with legs so big they can't even pull off skinny jeans

>All the newfags not familiar with the Reddit legday meme posts

Lurk more

>legs
Daily reminder calves are the most important muscle for aesthetics. Otherwise you'll look like a chicken legged fool

are you Australian?

>judging someone's legs based on their calves
I could out squat 90+% of fit and my calves are barely over 16 inches lol

Post squat video with nothing but man thong on for ...science and research.

they have bretty gud slave genetics though