Tfw you will never be a good looking alpha male at a big uni

>tfw you will never be a good looking alpha male at a big uni

>tfw you will never experience what its like to have girls wanting to fuck you 24/7

>tfw you will never have two hot young college sluts on your balcony at the frat house waiting to fuck you later tonight

Speak for yourself, I already am that

What kind of grades do you need to get into, lets say Santa Barbara?
eurofag here so thats why i dont know

been there, got boring after 4 years of fucking different slut every 2-3 days

>tfw you will never experience what its like to have girls wanting to fuck you 24/7

Should have read the fucking sticky.

accepted with a 3.6 uw and a 30 act

>tfw 30 year old kissless virgin
>wasted college
;_;

>wanting to be a pretty boy who's parents paid for everything and never had to work for anything

more than anything

have no idea what the fuck that means desu

i have pretty fucking shit grades desu, in my school system it's ~18 out of 22.5
how does that translate to american grades?

idk but it mean my GPA was 3.6 unweighted and i got a score of 30 out of 36 on the ACT exam. search those up on google

too late you should have gone to an international high school. should have thought of this when you were 15

why would you not want this?

>wisconsin

white trash lol

i feel like i would have had to TRY to NOT kiss a girl my whole college career...r u srs?

Because you end up void of any substance and if/when you have a son you have 0 wisdom or virtues to pass on. The only people who look back at that legacy and like what they see don't have the luxury of self awareness or ability to self reflect

Don't be that fuckin guy. Sack the fuck up and earn your place

stay back! I dont want your poor to rub off on me

>Americans
What a fucked country

have fun passing on your shit "legacy" to some unfortunate children while I continue my family's legacy of wealth, great genes, and social status

That is a 3.1ish if 2.5 are "merit-points".

>hard to get into American state unis
>easy tests (due to the low level of testtakers)
>p2p

> study at big uni
> Information systems so a sausage fest

You don't want these girls here either I have only one good looking girl among 80 people in the same year and she has a boyfriend.

The truth is I rarely ever meet girls I just don't see them. I don't live in US either.

I don't like girls very much in first place, so never really seek it out.

> using white trash unironically

BLM idiot detected

Its easier to just do your first year at your university and look later into abroad programs. Besides that if you do a degree that is actually useful you can later on in your life move to the US where you likely get paid more and have a higher living standard.

You haven't earned any of that. It's not a testament to you as a man retard

No thanks

>good genes
>social status

Hahaha

Right.

>thinks where you start is what makes a man

kek

cut off your legs, kiddo. it'll make your life harder and you'll be more manly thereby.

Also
>implying that kids who were raised to earn their place in the world aren't superior in every way possible to spoiled hipster fucks

Okay

>I ask Gronk if it ever gets boring. Having random sex with beautiful women. If he ever gets bored with being the object of female affection. Hahahahaha, he laughs. “Depends. Sometimes if you're getting too much of it, having everyone come up to you every night, you definitely get bored of it. But it's pretty wild when it happens. I'm not gonna lie—98 percent of the time, no matter where we go, it happens. It's literally been like that since the fourth grade. Wherever we roll, it didn't really matter, chicks would come to me no matter what. Even before anything.

>ywn be Rob Gronkowski

>thinks he's a man

Good laugh little guy

>mfw the pike at my university has roiders that go to the school gym
>easily one of the biggest frats, but shitty cliche american
>I have a feeling the brothers know my face by now, and I know them
>Now share some involuntary gay bond with them because of the gym

the worst part is I hate partying/drinking, as beta as that sounds. I'd probably have a really good chance joining any frat otherwise

>tfw accepted to OU but had to start in the spring semester
>tfw all the other freshmen had already made friends, formed cliques, and gotten used to the campus during the fall semester
>tfw lost my shot at having friends

Tbh this shit gets old by senior year. You start going to parties not giving a fuck about how you dress because you already know chances are you're getting laid that night

>tfw asked to play football in high school
>rather play vidya/smoke weed instead
>tfw now 24 kv
> tfw this is the path I chose

that doesn't sound beta, the fact that you feel like it sounds beta just shows you're a conformist beta sheep, you cuck cunt

RHIT?

HAHAHAHA

>tfw commuted through college

feels really, REALLY, fucking bad man.

Join a fraternity during fall rush. Best decision I ever made for social gains. Also gives you a great network for employment after school. So long as you're not 100% retarded, some fraternity will probably bid you.

Went to Wisconsin for undergrad. That looks like a shit pregame for a football game. Two girls and about twenty guys? No thanks

>one chance at college
>go to a college with sub 5k people
>80% males
>join a fraternity that's largely nu-males and betas
>be laughed at by FSL and other frats
>ultimately drop out
>now fit
>going to start back up at a big uni

least I learned

>tfw 24 yr old ugly NEET

>s say Santa Barbara?
>eurofag here so thats why i dont know

study a summer session at SBCC/UCSB. Lots of euros do it and just fuck around.

Lmao you're better off not joining any frat than joining the outcast frat. I went to an indtroduction day for a frat like that once. There were multiple guys with MLP shirts, had a good laugh at their betaness that night tho.

I wouldn't call it boring, but it's fucking annoying to fuck different girls all the time. I found out how much happier I am having a relationship instead of fucking random sluts. Much happier.

Just graduated from Wisconsin. This hits too close to home

Same here, just graduated. And yeah I've seen better pregames, but I've never had a girl look at me like that b4 :(

Not him, but I'm transferring to CSU Chico in the fall and I'm living in a dorm. Should I join a frat? I'm 22 years old btw

Man the guys at FSU pike must get laid so often

>Never got laid in highschool
>Hit puberty later in life in HS but I was already autist by this time
>start lifting and boxing
>Get to uni
>Descent size
>Sloots try talking to me
>sperg out at times
>I.E.: I had a pretty cool car. and a girl asked me for a ride to her apt in it once. Said haha sure let me use the bathroom first though.
>Bathroom had a window
>Jumped out window and left her there
>Eventually time passes and i get courage and start getting laid
>Good times.
>happy times

It all works out

How are you not dead?

because he lifts

Don't listen to this cuck.

Sounds like you're from Sweden, or somewhere with a really similar system. I am too, and I went to America for a year as a foreign exchange student. American high school is piss easy, I got a 4.0 without even trying. They give you "credit" for turning in worksheets, all the tests are multiple choice, and you get "extra credit" for:

>Not peeing a lot during class
>Handing out papers
>Answering questions in class

At one point I had 104% in fucking CIVICS, highest in the class and I wasn't even American. I also got the second best on the tests you need to do to become an American citizen which was given the first week.

What I'm getting at is that 18 (around a B average with merits) assblasts their puny 3.1. it's more like a 3.8.

Americans have no idea how lucky they are. No one in Australia gets laid from uni. Everyone commutes and hangs out with their highschool friends. There's like one Uni party a semester. If you're like me with no highschool friends your fucked. About to graduate a kissless virgin. I want to die

I went to Uni late, I was 21 and felt ancient compared to all the 17/18 year olds. Not only did they avoid me cause I was older, once people found out I did time in the army even more hated me cause I was a racist muslim killer or some bullshit. Aussie Uni sucks.

Tfw Canada is the same except for the few people who leave their hometown to go to uni.

>female relative
>"You're so handsome user. I bet you're a catch with the girls at college huh"

Man what is the point of these threads "ooooh wahhhh I'll never be a super model", "ooooh wahhh I'll never be dan blizerian" these threads are demotivateing quit making them

>You haven't earned any of that. It's not a testament to you as a man retard

>your innate capacities and being say nothing about you as a person

Get a load of this goy.

>what

There's heaps of parties at ANU. Granted in still dyel but I've had my fair share of girls wanting me,sure it's not the same as in America but it's still easy

i graduate at my shitty college on brazil this year and gonna do some post grad shit on US, which city is cheaper and has more cuties? Orlando or California?

M9 I went to UWA and got laid plenty, first year a party run by Sober (a party association) the theme was literally Dress to Get Laid. Me and the boys went dressed in playboy silk nighties and kissed upwards of 30 girls that night. Its calmed down a bit because of the old orientation camps getting shut down but don't give me that shit SENPAI. You just gotta try harder.