Where were you when Veeky Forums got BTFO

where were you when Veeky Forums got BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

cmaj.ca/content/174/6/801.short
nrcresearchpress.com/doi/abs/10.1139/H07-141#.V43wUusrLDc
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1532-5415.2000.tb02654.x/abstract;jsessionid=30BB53F6FBBB82BEE1EB462DABEDC764.f04t04?userIsAuthenticated=false&deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Somebody post the edit.

>TFW I still can't relate to the third panel

>kale

>not experiencing the blissful poop of a 4am Kale Shake
>not naturally energizing AND hardening you self discipline yourself with pain and cold
This skinny fat has no idea what hes missing

I get up at 6 am and pin in nature, with the birds chirping and the sun rising upon my gains.

you're one of those faggots that think lifting is for aesthetics arent you.

you're one of those faggots that think lifting isn't for aesthetics arent you.

Shit, I thought I had it saved.

Seconding this.

>kale
>cold showers
>fitspo
holy fuck, it's pic related

lifting isnt exclusive to anything.

personaly i lift for protection cause i work in a dangerous field around crims. if you're some college hipster that lifts to have abs great, but thinking lifting is only for aesthetics triggers me.

bane?

you're are one of those faggots thinks that lifting isn't are for aesthetics arent are you.

you're aren't one of those faggots what thinks that lifting isn't aren't for aesthetics arent are is you.

Isn't you're aren't one of those faggots what isn't thinking that you're lifting isn't aren't for you're aesthetics arent are is you isn't.

>protection
you're one of those people that thinks lifting makes you able to throw a punch aren't you?

Plebs.

Based user.

Thank you.

People who are strong are harder to kill and in general, more useful.

t. Mark Rippletits

A big guy is more intimidating

>implying Rippetoe isn't right

Why would you want to be weak?

Isn't you you're aren't one of those faggots what isn't are thinking that you're are lifting isn't aren't for you're is aesthetics arent are is you isn't.

Whatever it takes, right babe?

4u

>kale
>implying I put memeleaf in my shakes

Isn't you're is aren't one of those faggots what isn't are thinking that you're are is lifting isn't aren't for are you're is aesthetics isn't arent are is you isn't.

Isn't you're are is aren't one of those faggots is what isn't are you thinking that you're are is lifting isn't aren't for is are you're is are aesthetics isn't arent are is you is isn't.

Under-fucking-rated...

Only the highest quality of discourse will be found on Veeky Forums

>2016
>liking yourself
>not having crippling self esteem issues
>not crying yourself to sleep every night over how worthless you are
Issshydgyt

>right
Except resistance training doesn't improve longevity outside of preventing obesity. And that's not counting obese lifters and roiders fucking their hearts up. The medical consensus of health is a few hours jogging everyday and a balanced diet.

>they are angry, abusive and silly and thus completely wrong
>I am calm, and composed which means I am objectively right

Every comic making a statement ever.

Do these cartoonist faggots even bother to try?

>a fiew hours jogging
>every day

Saving it now
/Kudos

a marathon a day keeps the doctor away.

kek

>sorry to hear you had another stroke, Carl

>waking up at 4 a.m.
>drinking a meme shake
>giving a shit about showering cold
>self-flagellation
I don't recognize Veeky Forums in any of that
Well maybe the meme shake

Sounds fuckin magical bruh
legit jelly

>self-flagellation
only on the inside user

yep

>self flagellation
this is a form of masturbating right. I do plenty of that

no it means flogging yourself (slapping yourself sorta kinda fits the definition)

lol

Anecdotal story time

Eh maybe not longevity but my grandfather is 75 and lifts (not heavy like he used to of course) and he is fit as fuck where as most other 75 year olds I see have numerous health problems and are starting to get frail.

The point of my little story being that his quality of life is much better as a result of resistance training.

Atleast i know that you're on your ass doing fuckall with your brittle bones and weak muscles lmao fuck off

>resistance training doesn't improve longevity
?
cmaj.ca/content/174/6/801.short
>We confirm that there is irrefutable evidence of the effectiveness of regular physical activity in the primary and secondary prevention of several chronic diseases (e.g., cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer, hypertension, obesity, depression and osteoporosis) and premature death.
nrcresearchpress.com/doi/abs/10.1139/H07-141#.V43wUusrLDc
> It is also quite clear that regular resistance exercise is a potent and effective countermeasure for skeletal muscle aging.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1532-5415.2000.tb02654.x/abstract;jsessionid=30BB53F6FBBB82BEE1EB462DABEDC764.f04t04?userIsAuthenticated=false&deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=
>Sedentary persons who improve their physical fitness are less likely to die of all causes and of cardiovascular disease than are those who remain sedentary.

Gotta slap the dick to confuse the balls, right babe?

UNF

From a high test Godess to a low test skank
Why did she do it again?

This. My dad has prettu heavy labour all his life and he has a lot more energy, stamina, and strenght than the average 60-year old. My mom is the same, actually.

Might be anecdotal, but I regret having a desk job when I look at them. I probably won't age as well, even though I try to compensate through lifting.

>haven't been on Veeky Forums for months
>check it out
>these threads are still here
>they're still getting replies
It's like getting home and putting on a comfortable pair of slippers.

Whats this dude's name?