What you have for dinner Veeky Forums?

What you have for dinner Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/NjXJ8V2?r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I'm white

I had those but idk about the estro/cancer you can get while microwaving a plastic bag and eating tht shit

I made chicken parmesan with a side of garlic bread served over wheat angel hair pasta.

I fucked up, didn't I?

Salad with roast beef and balsamic vinegar.

Was pretty good.

Chicken kebap with homemade sauce

Just went to a buffet had 6 plates of food and 3 small ice cream cones within 2 hrs. Waited a few hours now at Denny's eating breakfast food and two margaritas. Next meal in a few hours if I'm not asleep will be split peas and a burrito.

Am I gonna make it fit?

500g of steak mince with a tomato and onion sauce, and a couple of handfuls of pasta.

brotein shake

im cutting and i already ate a lot today

why use a shake as a meal replacement?

How?

Flat iron steak cooked medium with onions and shrooms, was fuckin good mane.

>inb4 clean your stove

Broccoli with a cheddar sauce.

?

That's how long it took me to eat at the buffet. A single Denny's normal meal and two margaritas has me stuffed cause of the buffet earlier.

Also did a long ass bike session earlier today.

Steak n mashed potatoes, some cucumbers and a glass of water as well, and then some peaches, peaches sure are delicious

Shit man, if you are not obese and are legit hungry, fuckin eat.

When I do buffets, and its rare, I eat enough to keep me full the whole day if I can.

And to answer your question, eat as much as you want so long as you plan on using any calorie surplus for gains. The power to make it is yours alone broseph.

Honestly man I do buffets max 1 a month. So maybe up to 12 a year. I'm one of those skinny dudes who force feeds himself to gain weight. Also I was on a 12lb cut a week ago for sports and now I'm gaining it all back and it feels good.

Yum yum

r those tuna patties

as a DYEL skelly trying to start out, building up my appetite has been the hardest part.
I really don't understand fat people. I sometimes feel sick after I barely started to eat.
Is there a secret to just putting a shit ton of calories and protein into a small form or will my appetite grow as I continue lifting?

Three cheeseburgers and two medium sized pizzas.

I was 105 pound nears like you. Coups never eat one hated food.

Then I learned one weird trick. I ate dbol like candy and suddenly I finally had a manly gut from stuffing my face. Atleast I was finally benching double body weight though.

There's a happy ending though indeed. You see I stopped eating those candies and started eating even more delicious anavar candies. I lost 10 pounds and kept the same strength. All is well that ends well friend.

I think it's oyakodon tonight. Basically chicken, egg and rice.

>that guy with a childlike relationship with food

here's your (you)

fuckin looks nice, korean?

3x lamb chops, 1x avocado.

I'm trying to fix it, but i don't know how.

Treat eating like any other lift. Progressive overload brah. Start with baby weight and slowly add more over time until you're eating like a normal human

ground chicken thighs with cabbage because muh keto

Learn to cook

Cereal

Breakfast

Yes they are, also sorry for the late confirmation, my grandma just died

great way to start off my morning
>rip nanners

2 chicken legs
500g of mixed veggies
2 eggs
slice of ham

was a good 800 calories give or take.

What's a good recipe involving chicken and cauliflower?

I can't remember if this was before or after I doused it in Jamaican hot sauce.

oh....okay...

tacos

because mince is the only thing i can cook
besides eggs

Sorry I'm autismo as fuck when it comes to this kind of thing, I don't really know what to do, I probabley shouldn't of posted it here sorry.

its fine user, better to talk about it, than keeping it inside.

It's cool man, this shit's tough to deal with

nah dnw bro we on this feel with you now

Thanks, I don't mean to derail the thread but this is my home board and I'm not really sure what to do, my family dosent really talk, I work like 50 feet away from.my dad and we'll go weeks with out talking, anyone have anything for emotional strength gains?

hope this doesn't sound too "cold showers" but taking a close look at ur relationships and getting a good understanding of where they are now and where you think they should be or where you want them to be could be helpful. Then maybe try to evaluate if the other person values it as much, or as little, as you do.
>im mostly talking out of my ass desu

Thank you based user, any help is appreciated

no prob senpai if u need someone to talk to I'm here
>4U

3 serving of spaghetti and by serving I mean bowls

Is there a recipe for that??

Hay, im not that user, I'm actually grandma user, but here

m.imgur.com/NjXJ8V2?r

This will help you cook like that

>Pic unrelated

hey can you dump some good sad reaction images on a board, this thread reminded me i dont have any

This good enough?

y

Mcdonalds, like almost every day. Approaching sub 12% bf at 205lbs too. The hash browns are just too good.

Thanks grandma user. I'll think of you cooking these!

appropriate number of shrooms, AKA the god tier compliment to steak

1 cup of Zatarans jambalaya and a salad with raspberry vinaigrette

>cocoa puffs
>not cocoa krispies

Absolutely disgusting.

Japanese restourant tonight.
Gonna eat 1kg of rice and 1kg of delicious fish
Fuck this cut

Stop using your oven and stove-tops too
The heat is un-natural and has a chance of killing you in some way that has no scientific backing behind it.

Is the octopus supposed to be that raw or did you just read a recipie off the side of a milk carton

thats whats Veeky Forums for bro, i know we are retarded but we all lost someone and we're here for you user

anymore like this, mainly using tuna, egg or sweet potatoes

Bone in Ribeye
Pasta
spinach

or chicken breast (breaded)

Sometimes I feel like eating something fucksimple as chicken with rice, but what the fuck do I do with the rice? Just make and eat in plain?

Help me make my rice interesting Veeky Forums

Just imagine they're tiny penises.

Keep strong bro

Like I'm some sort of deity and I demand all small penises be cut off and fed to me?
Yeah I could get into that.