Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
Tell me about your Gyms receptionist.

there's a few
one brunette qt who seems really nice but doesn't look like she lifts
probably gets hit on literally every other minute tho so whatever

There's like 30

They're all okay, they just say "Hello have a nice workout" and open the gate for me, and say good bye if they're not busy and see me leaving.

fat

army gym, so a bunch of yoked lower enlisted who do nothing but lift whenever they don't feel like sitting at the desk checking IDs. too bad they're all aesthetic-fags, 2-3 of them could be fucking monsters.

No cuties. Just some nice black dudes. They all let me use chalk even though there's signs everywhere saying not to use chalk (Gold's Gym, it's apparently a thing here on the east coast; I can't imagine it being the same on the west coast).

I ignore them more or less

a half assed greeting is meaningless, you dont care about me so why should I care about you?

He's pretty beefy

(it's me)

Average tip: $5

There is a receptionist at my gym who is cute, has a nice butt and I think is attainable yet I'd never make a move on her and just fantasize about her when I jerk off later

>mfw I thought of that when seeing this thread

Theres no receptionist. Just a computer. Very confusing for newcomers.

Bunch that work up in front. Two are attractive. One has a crush on me and my dad wants me to say hi and just talk to her but I have a girlfriend and don't feel right doing it (yes I am a faggot) and the other one is more attractive and extremely cute, very nice girl. Nothing more to say.

Hes fat and in a wheelchair, he kinda looks like an upside down pumpkin. As his legs are like a shriveled stem to his bulbous body.

idk but I keep tipping her so she will like me

Nonexistant.

There's an average height, thicker, brunette girl, the guy that signed me up for my membership, and a manlet blue jackets fan. The brunette girl always stares at me when I do my squats when she's working. It helps that the rack I like to use is about 12 feet from the front desk.

>a self check-in desk
OH BOY SOMEONE WHO WILL HATE ME FOR NO REASON

Mine was 18, in college, 8/10. After like 6 months there we dated for a year, she quit there to focus on school a month after we got together.

I'm cheating on my wife with her

Tall,long brown hair with blonde highlights. Fairly cute- definitely fuckable. Apparently a huge sloot. Friend I go to the gym with sometimes asked for her number, acted cringey as fuck when he tried texting her, so now it's like he's ashamed of going back or something. Might try to bang at some point- she seems pretty pleasant.

at uni it was usually a dude or some ugly chick.

My mom is great

Lol funny seeing you in this thread.

Mine are pretty cool, guy I haven't seen before complimented by shirt with some news about the Yankees. snapped my fingers and pointed at him in reflex. Now that I think about it it may have been kind of autistic, but whatever.

old light skinned black woman who has no idea what the fuck is going on in the gym and is completely useless. nice though

cheating on my wife with her

me

I go well past normal hours, so I see the receptionist once every three months when I need to pay more money and then complain until I get a discount. She is sort of a pushover and is a genertic Caucasian butterface from somewhere in South Dakota. Listening to life story did get her to indulge my bullshit, which saved me a few shekels.

QT brunette receptionist who I talk to casually while asking to borrow lifting belts (behind the desk because local niggers steal them).

Beta autist that helps out disabled people and fat women zumba classes in the spare room, never spoke to him.

Turkish manager who only ever speaks in Arabic to customers and friends yet perfect English to his employees.

Its such a shit gym but its cheap as chips and has enough weights for purpose.

> Self check-in
> No trainers/employees ever around apart from the rare mechanic doing safety checks.
> Gym is in a tall warehouse, equipment is spaced around sparsely in entire building.
> Turns out the owner just gets baked out his head in a backroom on the second floor.
> Sometimes forgets to turn the music on.

Its creepy in there in winter. Rain pattering on tin and way too much space.

>Rain pattering on tin and way too much space.

Sounds comfy as fuck m8

One is a bro who bants with me while I work out and he makes his rounds.
There are two cute girls but one has an hyper-Chad bf and the other is usually overshadowed by a high-test fertility goddess who's there when I am

really nice buff dude, always smiling and saying hi and bye. Bless him.

found the autist

My gym is only staffed from like 10 to 6 and im almost always before or after that.

Its a decently expensive gym tho so there's lots of delicious high test girls there.

Only gym receptionist I've seen so far was a skinny fat Mexican guy named Raul who was pretty cool and gave me a tour.

why was I fucking her in the first place, her breasts are small

>Rain pattering on tin

Probably already got aids so why the fuck wouldn't I? What dumbass thought this up?

*tips*

the chance of getting aids from vaginal intercourse is less than 1/10,000.

just one older guy who looks like a retired cop.

You retards need to learn your memes. You're even on a mend board.

We don't have one. Just the owner or his wife who are never there during my hours.
I see the idiot PT pretty often though, often just on the couch watching tv. Honestly starting to think he's homeless.

Looks like Mia Khalifa. Dating another receptionist that pretty fit but has a voice of a 12 year old.

>go to indoor swimming pool
>cashier asks for my age
>mfw I'm 27
Is this good or bad?

Thick as fuck Polish girl that competes and always acts slutty when she's working out. Doesn't really acknowledge me anymore though

Ask him if black lives matter.

Mine has about 15 different ones.

Theres a tall sansa looking redhead who seems to hate me.

woman in her thirties with a fucked up hand. Similar to the butler guy in Scary Movie.

a bunch of random gym bros that are employed there. plus a gym bro wearing a suit who obviously got promoted and thinks he's now balling. there's one cool receptionist but the extent of our communication is 'hey bro how are you' 'yeah good thanks yourself?' 'yeah good'

mostly older moms, going to a "les mills" gym lol.. its kinda pathetic

There's a qt brunette who is my friends older sister.

has anyone hooked up with the qt gym receptionist? most of them seem pretty stuck up with fake tans, fake tits, and fake nails

Always trying to be nice and act like you're buddy buddy. Dude, I barely even know you. Fuck off. I just wanna work out.

probably some black guy, i hear some of them arent that bright

My gym receptionist is also the gym owner. It's a small gym
Shane, top bloke. Constant bants, bag all the fat people when they're not there. Talk about bullshit excuses people make
Going to my gym is like visiting a fat hate thread and a mum science thread. Usually the only one in there most of the time

he's a friend of mine and we lift on friday/saturday nights around 2am when the gym is nice and empty and quiet for us to slam weights after deads

Shes my gf, KEK

She's a chubby middle aged lady.

She gave me a free life membership because she didn't want to do a set of paperwork for me, I haven't paid to go the gym in 3 years.

8/10 or above
Wouldn't take a second glance at me

Yeah golds gym receptionists are usually just chill late 20s jacked dudes, maybe a few girls.

Either a really buff, really chill guy or this older guy who barely talks.

Only once did I see a qt3.14 receptionist, she was pretty short too.

Oldest living wombat virgin... damn why u gotta post that u whore

So much this.

ugly nigger girl. no thanks brehs

That sounds amazing desu

Hes a fat black guy

I go to a 24hr gym, there is no receptionist.

Seriously, mine too! Like why do they even hire fat workers

She's the onwer. HIGH-TEST flirty milf who workouts in tight clothing

It's a dude who is a bit awkward, but an okay guy nonetheless

My gym receptionist is a really cool guy. He helps me put plates on my back for planks

I've seen 3 of them.
One is a older blonde girl, somewhat short, okay looking. She's not very enthusiastic.
The other looks like she's in her 40s, only seen her once.
The last one is a brunette with an okay face and a great body, we always exchange greetings.

>qt3.14 blonde who looks like she only does cardio, same age as me
>HOT brunette who's the same height as me and definitely works out
>FAT brunette who always smiles and we chit chat every so often, very nice

That's about it. Unfortunately I go to the gym at midnight and the receptionist is always an overweight 40 year old guy. But he's very chill and we talk for a good while. Midnight guy on weekends is a straight chad but he admitted to me he takes weekends because he has no friends, after that we talked a lot because always assumed 100% chad who is fit as fuck.

She talks with a funny and lovely andalusian accent and allways smiles to me (unlike another bitch and two fagots).

Today i was catching some pokemons in the street and i saw her runing with a tiny dog but she didnt looked at me.

Should i say something tomorrow about the dog or the fact that she didnt noticed me?

stunning 19yo indian chick

wood berry

Only one would qualify as fuckable on a good day and she's 6/10 at best.

The only time there's ever been an employee at my gym is when I signed up

qt and my gf, pretty strong for a girl but she needs to cut as she is 80kg atm

bic related xddd

My gym got 3 women above the age of 40 and one sandnigger. They are all pretty friendly.

>80kg
dayum

Is she a giant ?

holy shit thats dream gym material