Real question, just getting in to fitness

Real question, just getting in to fitness.

Does Veeky Forums believe in P90x?? Is it worth the time?
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

fitsticky.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just huge amounts of cardio

>Resampled952012

I'm a skinny-fat, if it helps at all. I want to put on some muscle, and lose most of the extra fat-weight I've got.

read the sticky

Eat a caloric deficit and lift heavy.

Is there a reason you're looking at P90x as opposed to a gym or a bodyweight routine?

Do insanity

their 'ab ripper' wasn't bad. I'd substitute leg climbs and a couple other gay ones for like captains chair and oblique+normal plank. Also spiderman plank things are awesome.

I am getting ready to join a gym right down the street, but I honestly wouldn't know what I'm doing.

I was considering P90x because a friend has all the files downloaded, really.

Lack of knowledge in lifting made me thinking starting elsewhere would be smart, then moving to lifting. Is that not correct?

Why is it better? Not hating, just hoping for facts!

Does anyone know a good plan that includes pullups and swimming?

>Lack of knowledge in lifting made me thinking starting elsewhere would be smart, then moving to lifting. Is that not correct?

If you want to learn to lift you need to lift.

How would knowing how to do a bunch of cardio like a retard help you with lifting weights?

too bad about that face

genetics can be cruel

SS with pull ups and swimming on rest days

I found the pillow was the best place for her face

>wouldn't know what I'm doing

Check this out senpai, it ought to help

fitsticky.com/

Go for it if you're not quite ready for the gym yet. I do some of the p90x exercises as warm-ups. They're about 15-30 mins and I feel like getting even more pumped after I do one. It's a good place to start if you're trying to cut and tack on a little muscle before getting serious.

>fitsticky.com/
Oh shit

I think this nailed what I wanted to say, but couldn't.

pls post more of your gf

does she do p90f?

Not a current GF by any means. More a fling a year ago.

and you post her skank pics on an internet anime meme board?

classy skinnyfat

moar!

P90X is a bodyweight program with cardio. It's exercise that is better than no exercise.

It will burn calories and build some strength but you will plateau quickly from a strength perspective.

Nice dubs. I think it is a great recomp opportunity for beginners. I did some P90X which had body weight and weights but I liked Insanity better and stuck with that one for pretty good results. Insanity was great for my thighs as I started fat and it has plenty of jumping, lunges, ect.
Only thing is I wish they filmed each video at least 2 times so you don't have to see the same fucking miss steps and same terrible jokes every week.
>OOOKRRAAAA?!?!?!
The vids get so old.

Dont listen to eat at a slight surplus and start lifting.
Eat quality food, eat plenty of water, eat fibers, limit carbs and try to eat complex ones, more proteins and more fat

P90x will just destroy you and give you nogains.
Start lifting, SS/SL/Greyskull. Any one of thode is good. fitsticky.com
Track your calories, find your TDEE and eat at a +300 surplus