Deadlift

Anyone else got fucked up shins from doing their deads?
My solution was wrapping them in athletic tape, then wrapping that in duct tape. Is there anything else one can do to help with the pain?

Keep them slightly away from your shins, retard. They don't need to be scrapping them.

Alternatively, wear long pants.

Dont be a fuck

I was taught that the bar should basically be scraping my shins
>tfw been lifting for 3 years now

Yeah, you could lift weight you're actually strong enough to pull instead of trying school house hitch it, Elvis.

Pants and skiing socks work well.

It should be as close as possible to your body, yes but it doesn't need to literally be scrapping it. Just keep it like half a cm away

no but i have large testicles that keep getting in the way

I usually pull it when its slightly over my toes, but I've been told that that was wrong
>4x6 deadlift @ 315 lbs; 60 second rest

use a deadlift bar

I don't know... How about you try not being a fucking bitch?

Try wearing long socks, dumbass.

Gee umm I don't know maybe buy one of those fairly new contraptions built this year called knee high socks

Or something even newer if you really have the money, sweatpants

Are you fucking retarded

No, but Deadlifts fuck up my tendonitis in my forearm. Not sure how to fix it.

Any suggestions?

Long pants

>But my basketball shorts

Drop weight significantly, switch to double overhand and build your way back up to your working weight

Thanks, I'll give this a try.

dont pull back, pull up

I use a mixed grip and wrap my sweat towel around the leg on the side of the overhand grip.

if youre lifting for 3 years and you have such little initiative to figure out how to stop injuring yourself without someone telling you, youre probably fucked anyway

tights, just wear shorts over them or else you look like a fag

Do you even make shin gains!?

tfw ur manlet shins stay on the unknurled part of the bar

i lol'd

yes, correct form

manly as fuark, I only get it on the very bottom of my shins

It should be over mid foot. Scraping your shins isn't doing it wrong, but it's not doing it right either

>switch to double overhand
Can this meme die?