How can I convince my doctor to check my test levels...

How can I convince my doctor to check my test levels? I'm a terrible liar and obviously would like to know for Veeky Forums purposes

Turn into a sissy, go vegan, eat a lot of soy and get fucked in the ass a lot. This will cause your test levels to go down.
Then go to a doc and get test levels checked. Hopefully you will have low enough test to get some prescribed. After that go back to eating meat and stop sucking cock so your test levels go back to normal and start taking whatever doc gave you.

It is easy. Just say you have low energy and that you've noticed your libido has gone down. That was literally all it took for me.

Ok and how did it go after that?

Bomb your test levels and doctor shop. Only take the injection

Wow seems like someone needs to come out of the closet

Sorry I don't understand what you said? Eurofag here

Im not gay pal im just helping someone out.
Im happy with my test levels so i dont need to do that but some people could give it a try.

Do things that cause your test levels to drop. Go to doctors and ask for a blood test. When one decides to give you a prescription for trt ask him to inject it. No pills or creams.

What doctor does one go to to get prescribed trt? My test levels are 3.01 ng/mL .
I'm 19.

Gotta confuse the endocrine system, right babe?

How can I make my test levels drop? Is eating dirty and not working out for 2 months enough? + doing fuck all apart from wanking all day (had a serious accident lately and I've been staying at home for the last 2 months)

They drew some blood and gave me the results a week later. I don't remember the exact numbers but my test levels were in the 600s and my free test was like a 138, which is at the high end of normal.

last time i had mine checked they were at 380. i'm at 1.5 2.5 3.5 4.5 though so i'm 'asymptomatic' but im gonna get retested at my next annual checkup. doc told me to lose weight and that might improve it

Do this

oh, but my free test was 200, so abnormally high?? am i gonna die tomorrow

Sorry I'm a summerfag so all the gay stuff that turns you guys on when browsing /b/ isn't very interesting to me but thanks

Ok dude so your Veeky Forums game is alright I guess?

Its has nothing to do with sexuality you homo. Its just for some test gains that you can get later. If you're a pussy that cant take a couple cocks for gains then dont do it.

Yaass

You won't get a test prescription unless you are lower than 2.5 ng/mL

Not terrible. I'm kind of a fatty right now. I legitimately thought I had low test because I was tired and unmotivated all the time when just a few years ago I was fit and full of energy. Turns out the blood work showed I had a huge vitamin D deficiency, so they proscribed me some supplements and I already feel a thousand times better. I'm back in the gym 4-5 days a week, eating clean, and drinking WAY less.

We're all gonna make it, brehs.

Ok now I'm sure most of you are massive faggots

Welcome to Veeky Forums new friend