Started the three day diet. Any thoughts on its effects?

Started the three day diet. Any thoughts on its effects?

Hahahahahhahahahaha kek lmao well memed sir

how many calories is that shit ?

between 850 to 1,100.
its only good to lose water weight but after it im planning on doing core exercises for 2 weeks before doing it again.

Why such a drastic weight loss strategy ?

You could eat the same amount of calories and macros while being much fuller, if you picked better foods to eat.

simply and putting it as a meme i'm beta and im desperate. im 28 unemployed living with mom. This is sort of the first step to getting my shit together. im 6'1 with 215 pounds. my weight is suppose to be 185 - 195 for my height

Msybe try a
~structured approach with proper macros and exercise~

there are some substitutions for it but since this would be my first time and its been years since i i've used this method i wanted to do it exactly how it is. next time i try i'll sub some of them.
after this diet u need around 4 days of normal healthy eating since its a bit unsafe.

i will after diet. my plan was diet those 3 days and exercise/healthy eating 4 days. then rince and repeat.

>read the sticky? Nope!
>proper nutrition? After my loony diet?
>fast forward until tomorrow's breakfast
>"fuck diets! They never work!"

That's too little, even for a 5'2 female trying to lose weight that would just not be enough

Or you know, just maintain a caloric deficit for a while instead of doing this hairbrained diet idea of yours

i read it, especially the diet part. Considering its a fit thread instead of posting the regular boasting of alphas or "shit posting" i went here to see peoples opinion on this particularly diet.
> thanks for the boost on me losing weight.

I'm 28, and 240lbs.

I'm losing weight on a carefully planned calorie plan and i am still suffering, what this shit will do to you is going to be terrible.

If you really want to stick to it, apple cider vinegar diluted in a bit of water and stevia cuts hunger in seconds.

>trying to convincs someone to abandon absurd meme diets isn't helping them
Nice. Enjoy your Auschwitz-tier nutrition.

i agree, its only for 3 days though so i'm not worried about any damage but yeah i agree.
i was thinking of doing this 3 times for 1 month only and then switching to a regular diet (no fast food or sodas)

yeah the hunger is really hard to overcome. i did it when i was 16 and i was crying but i've pulled through.

I'm planning on going to a nutritionist soon. thanks for the tip on the apple cider, will definitely try it when i get hungry.

You're a fucking retard.

>bread / toast
>fucking ice cream
>one egg
>3 ounce serving of meat

I've been had/10

Just learn how to count calories and control your portions, you dumbass.
This is the type of shit dumb women try for a couple of days because they see it on Tumblr, then give up and go back to blogging about pizza and Starbucks.

my opinion is that this diet is shit and will not work. you should focus more on developing some dietary discipline along with some proper eating and exercise habits and actually create some accountability for the disgusting foods you regularly shove in your ace.

>Inb4 "stop telling me what will actually work!"

Switch your toast and ice cream with a protein shake, triple the egg servings and double meat servings and you will be on your way.

Dude you only need to loose like 25 lbs, don't go this hardcore. making it is about finding a sustainable diet and exercise routine that becomes a part of your live.

If you want to loose weight eat 300-500 calories below maintenance, get at least .8 grams of protein to pound of body weight and start a lifting / cardio routine.

Can't really make it any simpler, you got to want it fampai.

Looks ridiculous. Might as well just fast for three days rather than doing stupid gimmick bullshit like this. Not that three days of anything is going to make a difference.