Friendly Reminder

A good haircut makes a big difference, folks.

Me

Over compensating

Post some examples.

let me guess, you have an undercut

yes i do lol

is a buzzcut a good haircut?

not unless you have a good head

What if you're balding ?

all of the haircuts normie sluts like are stupid and gay or non-haircuts like the """messy""" look

Ahahhaaha

Yeah so what I got an undercut before but the truth is I look best with medium to long hair

Girls tell me I look like a rich fuck with it and they like it.

The fucking undercut trend started bringing all these white kids to my fav barber, segragation when

Oh yeah, i used to have dreadlocks, went straight from to an undercut, it looks infinitely more masculine. Dreadlocks made forget what its like to have some girls look at you with genuine interest. Sure today when i look at all the infinite undecuts surrounding me everywhere i go i wish fewer people had em but still i regret nothing. Its just a reallly good haircut, in my case with wavy hair it looks different enough from the rest anyways.

>dreadlocks
If you weren't an old ass jamacian rasta retroactively kys plz

thats why im going to get a haircut today

Lmao why do you even try?
You skin looks like literally looks like shit your nose looks like it was hit by a hammer at birth and you lips look like fucking plastic surgery gone wrong along with nasty dark dark brown eyes and you hair already looks like styraphome
>No matter how hard you lift you will always have that face.

I have pretty long hair. Thinking about cutting it or at least shortening it so its still strainght and 'falls down' but dunno. Any sugestions?

roasted

>t. cuck

>skin looks like (nasty thing of similar color)
you skin looks like literally looks like semen, urine etc.
>nose looks like (describe shape insultingly)
your nose looks like it was squeezed in a vice, running away from face etc.
>lips look like (same as above)
you lips look like they were pressed for juice, stepped on by an american etc.

niceme.me also were u same fagging here?

lol whats a "good head" look like

like this

im cumming just looking at this

> Having hair

Tryhard detected

>long hair don't care

I enjoy not drying or combing my wavy hair which sort of looks like pic related but curlier
Problem is parents tell me to get a haircut and others assume i dont take care of it while really i just enjoy the Jewboi look.

>looks like literally looks like

Wat

Also implying having semen colored skin is bad. Bitches love jizz, before I go out I slather my face in a fresh batch of my man juice, I become irresistible.

Was quoting his autism with that senpai, dem meta memes
Ill switch semen to something else that's white and disgusting
>milk

>tfw some girls like my hair short & some like it long

I'll agree with that, milk is gross.

Get off this board. Now.

>literally drinking liquid estrogen
ok user

I drink u're mum haha fuck off

>undercut

What should I actually get?

DELET THIS

Friendly reminder that long hair slicked back is best look

Im sorry i didnt mean it i take it back

Hey we both know we were just joking around ,so don't sweat it little bro. What's a little banter between mates is what I always say. Just don't take it too personal there, ok bud?

i tried not to fall for the undercut meme for a long time but it looks 9999999 million percent better than any other haircut that isn't hard as fuck to style

i actually have pic related, but better

Semen better than shit

Pointy better than fucking huge ass squashed potato

Lmao ok I will give you the lips part it is a preference I guess but nigger lips are disgusting to me.

Overall niggers are just ugly though sorry m8

>I will give you the lips part it is a preference
>it is a preference
>preference
cucking urself in ur response is just what I'd expect from someone with out an 8x6

also u want someone busting a nut on ur face over throwing shit? Like shit washes off but the shame of semen stains ur soul

High and tight is the most Veeky Forums haircut

Only reason it's a reference is because girls suck good

Idk why guys though

What can I use besides whey to style my hair back. My hair is pretty weak. Tried creatine already.

>What to use to style my hair back if its weak and how to care for hair in general ?

Tfw balding, hold me brehs

>tfw a black girl compliments your hair

Did I make it

>Also implying having semen colored skin is bad
>implying it isn't
Keep deluding yourself boi KEK :^)

if you don't know what haircut suits you best, can I just ask the barber to fuck my shit up? I never know what to do with my hair

Please consider suicide

How about just short sides and back with long top? Its the original non faggy undercut.

>Tfw I get a number 2 on the sides and slightly longer on top
>It's so basically literally any barber can do it
>The "classic" look
>Works with stubble
>Simple as fuck and takes basically no preparation bar combing it quickly and washing it

I recommend it bros. Just don't have it more than a tad longer on top, or you get an undercut.

This is pretty much my favourite haircut but what the fuck do I ask for when I go to the barber? I don't exactly want to show him a nazi picture

jsut show the fucking nazi picture

alpha as fuck

how much longer on top. like a 4?

You don't deserve to get a nazi haircut, you beta cuck.

The question is how do you like it m8

Crop out everything below his chin.

That's a hard style to pull off. If you're not really handsome you'll look like a faggot.

Same with pic related. You either pull it off and end up looking like a real man or a kid.

This is usually how i get my haircut if i do cut it. Ask for a # 1 fade and tell him not to cut the top just trim with scissors a little bit. Its easy style too.

> I don't exactly want to show him a nazi picture
man the fuck up, holy shit you're a beta cuck.

I cut my own hair. You newfags will pay thousands in your lifetime for a haircut.

Come again?

>translated
Kill yourself, kike

Completely failed to come across offensive there, mate.
Your racial IQ average is showing.

Another spectacular display of ignorance fuelled by demented memes.

10/10 full retard.

>Completely failed to come across offensive
>implying the goal was to offend
>missing the point this hard

are you retarded milk is full of so much estrogen enjoy ur gyno and effeminate voice

What haircut for oblong face with slightly wavy, fine hair, Veeky Forums? Preferably without product since I have pretty shitty eczema on my scalp.

post face or go on Veeky Forums
>even his skin wants to leave him

Bald top, long sides

Exactly, maybe a little shorter on top though

Edgggy m9. Please be ironic

What hairstyle should i get?

Shave eyebrows and head

I've never really got the word oblong until now, mirin jaw line. maybe some swept/blown back shit. try googling shit

Are you holding something in your mouth?

Reminder

That guy is Voldemort mate it's from a movie

He lost some bf too though

Nazi haircut best haircut.
I wish i could pull of something like this

What if i have receding hairline

w-why?

My will to live.

How does he get that dry efforlessly standing look? My hair is heavy and damp always

for the lulz

i cut my own hair and generally am ugly as fuck, got no money or a job either so im amazed bitches still wanna fuck

must be cause I'm black

kek, actual advice shave that shadow on ur lip, maybe grow out hair to see what ur options are? Try cutting so ur face is less puffy i dunno what ur face is so figure shit out urself. also google shit

>i cut my own hair
bet money ur lineup is trash but you've blinded ur self to it. or ur a barber

cumskins get angry over the dumbest shit lmao

ALLAHU AKBAR

kek

I know right? I'd have a short fuse too if i had to smell wet dog mixed with urine all the time. :^)

If i do that do you think i gave potential to be CHAD? I've been called handsome by women before

user if u pull this thread

p-pull the thread?