Height experiment 5'10" - 6'2.5" (anyone can try this)

>be 5'10" barefoot, good looking, can 1/2/3/4
>always wonder what it's like to be like 6'2" and if the memes are true
>spend like $15 on amazon for some 3" height inserts
>shoes add 1.5"
>made totally sure that I looked normal with the inserts while standing and walking etc(you look normal, but it feels fucking weird. like you're walking on heels made of hard sponges or something)

So, my analysis included going to a random club in my college town at 5'11.5, and then with the height inserts at 6'2.5"

at 5'11.5, I was about as tall as the guys, some taller, some shorter, and 95% of the girls were shorter than me. i felt fine, one girl said I was tall kek.

at 6'2.5", I could see the top of most normal sized guys heads, my shoulders were at their necks, and I was tall as the tallest girls. being at eye level with other 6'2/6'3 guys was pretty weird. being taller than almost everyone else was super weird for the first five minutes. no extra compliments, really. one guy asked if I played basketball and thought I looked like someone on the team, was fucking annoying. the short girls were now stupidly short, like midgets almost. I really didn't enjoy anything about this other than feeling superior for being taller than most of the guys. that felt fucking awesome desu and was easily the best part. it made me feel really alpha. I just gave less of a shit. Knowing that this is all just because of a height difference makes it really stupid, though.

desu the difference in my experience was slight so I can conclude that the memes aren't true. Sleep well(if you're 5'10"). tall guys basically all feel superior to short guys. that's about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdeNFcZE9s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tldr;
butthurt manlet

>this happened

Nice try manlet OP.
Making up stories won't make this true.

Yeah because using inserts to add 4" is an idea so wild and inconcievable it simply cannot be true.

idk what manlet realm you come from, but here in California 6' is average.

source: 6'3" non-manlet californian

lol, no silly.
The unbelievable part is him going out to a club.

maybe in some inland hick shithole it is, if you live anywhere thats not redneck boonies or nigville the average is more like 5'7" thanks to asians and mexicans

An average with the realms of manletism doesn't you any less of a manlet

you seem like a stupid person

>Cuckafornia
>Mexicans, Asians
>6' average

yeah, ok

IQ of 95 is also the average in california. gg retard.

Still better than being a manlet

>being this autistic

>going outside is autistic

checkm8 faggot

>6' is average
no

By definition the average iq would be 100

This is how I know you're from California.

>that happened

Opie, the only issue with your experiment is that you didn't test what happens when a person of similar attractiveness is taller/shorter than you. I'm short (5'9) and can say that it does make a difference for women. Then again who cares what women want, theyre there to be pursued not to pursue you.

>5'9
>short
fuck off with this meme.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, where everyone is 6'9 on average, could squat 4 pl8 first day, and 99% of the posters don't lift and come from another board for le epic Veeky Forums board culture.

>Living in a country where 6'2 is extraordinary
lmao

Easy dude, I'm just saying what I see. Most the girls in my uni are my height, so that's what I consider short

Where the fuck do you go to school where the average girl is 5'9?

>be good looking

hows that denial going OP?

>manletfornia
>6' average
I'd believe that if it was some >95% white central USA state but california is mostly mexicans which drag down the height average to about 5'8"

he's probably another 5'6" guy saying he's 5'9"

5'9" is to 5'5"-5'8" manlets what 6' is to 5'9"-5'11" guys, the e-statting increments go 5'9"->6'->6'2" and stop afterwards, so e.g. you'll see plenty of 6'-6'1" guys irl and on Veeky Forums saying they're 6'2" because it's perceived as perfect height

you must be ugly if you got mad at that.

welcome to fit where ugly people think they arent ugly if they are taller

do you retards really think this way? no wonder there are so many "no gf" threads here.

nobody ITT has said they're ugly.

people seem to think height is all that matters

in reality, a guy with an ugly face is still ugly whether he is 5'1 or 6'5

but whatever, let people be delusional and think otherwise.

I go to UNC chapel hill

The insecurities here have gotten insane over the last few years. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if alot of these people have real issues and not just shitposting.

Height matters. Take two guys with same facial aesthetics, one 5'9", the other one 6'2". The 6'2" guy will be perceived as more attractive. There's a reason why male models are all 6'2"-6'3" tall.

Yes but better being ugly at 6'5 than 5'1

Nobody claims that height isn't important or a factor, it's just not the be all or end all that Veeky Forums illustrates

you're 5'4", then. fucking lmao you manlet.

Not him but why are you getting so butthurt? I'd say around half the girls i see are 5'7+

I never said it didnt matter.

I said people assume they are good looking based on a measurement, in reality there is much more to aesthetics than being tall.

you can easily be tall and ugly. holland is filled with ugly 6'3 people.

Daily reminder that Chad is social and fun, who doesn't put people down but rather is positive and builds people up. This Manlets thing comes from the recluses of Veeky Forums

The e-stats are very annoying, the amount of surprised faces I get when I tell people I'm only 6'0" is way too high.

>goes out with artificially boosted height
>still the same autistic beta you've always been

Your experiment is not valid.

I wish my boyfriend was shorter sometimes. He hits his head on the ceiling, we can't fit in the bath together, I can't kiss him and reach his junk at the same time when lying down/a lot of positions are just impossible and can't reach his face at all when standing up. The last thing that crossed my mind was to ask his height when we were getting to know eachother online and he turns out to be a giant when I turn up at his house.

It's a meme. Don't fall for it or you'll be forever as insecure as us women and will limit your potential.

I never said that I was an autistic beta. I wanted to do this to see what would happen. It made no difference so I'm telling Veeky Forums to not worry about height.

yeah m8, i think the theory of e-stat increments hold true.

IIRC there was some Veeky Forums survey lately and you could see those 3 distinctive heights peaking, what a coincidence. The e-statting stops after that though, probably because people aren't insecure after that.

I don't even want to be tall because of women frankly i don't give a shit. There will always be attractive women who are shorter than me.

For me it's more about being that commanding "big guy". No matter how much i lift i will still be a manlet.

Then you've got some insecurities to work on user. Gotta learn to love yourself.

I do for the most part the only thing i'm insecure about is my height, i imagine how much better my life could be with 4 extra inches. I see shorter people as lesser beings they are just small and child like.

...how tall would you prefer a guy to be, and what is your height?

I'm around 5'3.5" and i prefer guys around 6'2"+

:)

Pls be bait

Sorry honey

All my female friends also prefer tall men

Short boys can't raelly compete...

I'm 5'10" and I prefer girls around 5'6"+

Sorry honey

All my male friends also prefer tall women

Short girls can't raelly compete...

Short guys are soo grosss the shouldn't even exist amirite?

You go girlfreind !!

I'm 6'1, my girl is 5'8.

We make fun of all the manlets/womanlets.

Look at this delusional manlet lmao. I'm 6'6 my GF is 6'2 we can't help but feel sorry for you boys and girls

Thats because they know that you had those shoes on. You can not seriously believe that people do not notice something so obvious. I even get annoyed when I see people with running shoes since I know how much they boost, but you literally took high-heels lvl stuff. Fucking manlet.

I wore normal shoes. Learn what these insert things even are you fucking retard.

>5'10"

yuck
Its not like I would date you

That story is really cool

> I see shorter people as lesser beings they are just small and child like.
Stop pretending Veeky Forums is real life. If you're really this insecure then get professional help.

Does your girl give birth standing up while chewing on gum trees?

and no 5'10 guy would date you. Try 5'7", womanlet.

Why do you insult me? Do not blame me for being a manlet. Its your fault not mine.

>5'10"
>guy

just become a trap desu

>Knowing that this is all just because of a height difference makes it really stupid, though.
>desu the difference in my experience was slight so I can conclude that the memes aren't true.
You don't actually take what is written here seriously, do you?

daily reminder average male height is now 6'3" and woman height 5'10.

I'm insecure about it but i've accepted it. You mean to tell me you don't see shorter people as lesser beings?

How does your girl even make you a sandwich if she can't reach the shelf?

6'2 here. Pretty much. But I do like having smallfemale friends. Make me feel like I'm a giant.

The guy asking about basketball was fucking with you because he knew you were wearing lifts. You can get away with 1" of lift, maybe 2. But at 4" the only person who doesn't notice is the person deluding themselves into thinking no one notices. It's like the bald guy with a comb-over who thinks it looks perfectly natural.

All it does is point out the dude who has an inferiority complex about his height and doesn't give any sort of approximation what life at 6'2" would be like.

Yes, that's not mentally healthy. You're turning into a real life version of that comic where the guy walks past someone mumbling "fucking lanklets" then skitters away to shitpost. You're projecting your own insecurities on random strangers.

No he wasn't, and you couldn't tell that I was wearing lifts. I made sure that it looked the same as without.

You might be right user that comic might be the perfect example, i don't want to be that, what can i do to help?

butt hurt faggot manlet spotted LMFAO.

stay mad, frodo.

it literally would mean the opposite, that 6'2" lanklets are liars.

>I never said I was an autistic beta

You didn't need to. It's clear from the OP that's what you are. Only an autistic faggot would do an experiment like that and post about it on Veeky Forums.

Everyone is insecure dude, just realize that it's okay, don't let that shit control you. If you start legitimately treating people differently due to height, which can have a severe impact on your ability to function socially and professionally, or you feel like that guy who hung himself because he was 5'7, then get help.

stop projecting

This thread proves that lanklets are just as insecure as manlets.

On Veeky Forums, everyone is unhappy with themselves.

Not a problem the user. I can get along with anyone regardless of what they look like and don't treat people differantly based on their height or how they look. Of course i prefer certain people over others because of the way they look but so does everyone. As i said it only really bothers me because i wish i was bigger, i mean i waste all these hours in the gym trying to get bigger and in the end i'm still tiny. Even women i find attractive can be bigger which is the biggest kick in the teeth. All is good though life's unfair it is what it is.

Holy shit you're delusional.

>liking superior men means you're delusional

stay mad manlet

>thinking you're superior because of a few inches

lmao the delusion here

you reek of insecurity weakling

Then go fuck you an amazon. Fuck worrying about your height. There will always be someone taller than you. There will always be someone better than you at anything you do. Doesn't mean you shouldn't do it.

She's delusional because she wants a 6'2" guy when she's a midget.

Men don't care about females height bruh

daily reminder pic related is 5'10 145lbs and would fuck up 99% of Veeky Forums

>145lbs
>Fucking up anything

Speak for yourself. Of course it's not as important for women but it matters.

>am 6'3
>aussie
>reasonably fit
>go to america
>fat fucks everywhere. a few hot chicks
>they all like heeeeeeeyyyy good jaaaab with their fucking retarded accents.
>fuck america
>go to europe
>jesus i never thought places with so many good looking women lived and were content with ugly manlets
>best month of my life
>back to aus land
>hit kangaroo in my car
>get out to see if the poor fucker is alright
>its not dead but having a fit
>feel terrible
>snap its neck
>check to make sure it didnt havea lil skip inn its pouch
>it didnt thank fuck
>maybe it was because she was all tense b the fucker was more muscly than me

Keep telling yourself these things, manlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=IdeNFcZE9s4

salt incoming, as it always does.

>made totally sure that I looked normal with the inserts while standing and walking etc(you look normal, but it feels fucking weird. like you're walking on heels made of hard sponges or something)

He was 5'4 the 5'7 was an edit

>roided bodybuilder with no technical skills vs lmao Brazillian Fucboi wrastling
Anyone with a small amount of ground game could have used that 100lbs difference to dominate him on the ground. Real life isn't anime, this is a bunk example.

he's a brown belt in jiu jitsu. tell us how the fight went from your hospital bed user

It wouldn't feel right though, with a women who is taller.
Maybe someday though user :^)