Hey Veeky Forums this might be a weird question but what's a healthy way to put on weight...

Hey Veeky Forums this might be a weird question but what's a healthy way to put on weight? I'm really skinny right now and really need to put on weight as fast as possible and I'm not interested in being more muscular, but I don't want to actually be fat either or anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just eat more bro

I try but it's not enough I still look like a skeleton. What should I be eating?

eat food with a lot of calories for pure weight gain. If you do not excercise, you will only gain fat though.

Dont think that you have to eat hugemeals from one day to another. It is a metter of canging your habbits, so make small adjustments each day.

maybe you should read the fucking sticky

Cake

srysly tho just eat your normal meals and add cake or candy between every big meal. Would be good if you ate oats for breakfast and then a cake after. Also you can switch your water to milk

On second thought you can also drink a spoon of oil every one and then.

SS + GOMAD

Why the fuck gain weight if it isn't going to be muscle? What possible purpose besides getting an edge on the survivor show could excess fat serve?

I mean this really, really sincerely.

Fuck off

I'm MtF but super thin and I need more weight to soften up some of my angles so I look more fem and get more chest and butt growth, didn't say that in the OP cause I didn't feel like it was relevant.

>I want to put on weight
>not interested in muscles
>but I don't want to be fat
1. Inject a catheter into your abdominal cavity
2. Connect catheter to a tap
3. Carefully turn on the tap
Enjoy your "weight"

Drink gasoline. It has amazing calorie content and will cure your mental illness.

Dammit OP

I know there's a trapmode guide but I don't have it unfortunately

I've seen those guides but I don't think they'd be helpful since they seemed like they were for losing weight.

As you can probably see I don't need to lose weight. I need to put some on, and I've found it surprisingly hard to do. I'm looking for a nutritional way to do it, basically.

Are you are retarded? You are not going to get morbid obese because your bodyfat% increased by a few points. Start to eat bigger portions or add junk food to your diet, if you reach a BF% you like stop eating more and try to hold that weight.

You don't look half bad to be honest but basically like other anons have said try eating high calorie foods. Id take a spoonful of oil or peanutbutter after meals which can help a little. I'd also suggest eating foods that increase estrogen production such as soy

Yeah it's just that like, the problem is I already do eat a lot of junk food and fairly big portions and I still look like this I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Is there something specific I could eat that would help that isn't unhealthy? I've been trying to add as much dairy as I can to my diet recently but I don't know if it's helping.

Are you counting your calories and macros? You might not be eating as much as you think. It's really easy to misjudge the amount of calories you eat based off how much you think you're eating everyday

What kind of oil? I'll try to eat more peanut butter though that sounds like a good idea I guess.

Also I avoid soy because I read that the weak soy estrogens can clog up the body's receptors and block out the actual real estrogen that I'm on.

I'm not, I just eat until I'm full usually so I feel like I'm eating a lot I guess.

I'll try counting calories I guess though. What do you think is a good target range to aim for for my purposes? I don't do a lot of intense physical exercise or anything if that makes a difference.

I didn't know that about soy but you can probably find some other food source like it that doesn't do that. As for oil, pretty much any will do, you probably have olive oil at home already so you can use that. Coconut oil also has lots of health benefits and can help

Yeah even if you're full you're probably not eating enough. Find an online tdee calculator do the steps required and eat more than your tdee

I'm willing to try this but do you know if eating oil is healthy? Like, it's not going to give me acne or make my hair more oily or anything like that is it?

Thank you for the advice though!!! To you and to everyone else who's given some in this thread so far!!

SS/SL & GOMAD

It's oil dude you use it to cook everyday meals, it won't hurt you

> I already do eat a lot of junk food and fairly big portions
For how long? It takes time to put on visible amounts of fat, you might be just impatient or just blind to your own progress. Anyway, start counting calories and try to determine your TDEE(total daily energy expenditure). Totally possible that you still burn more calories than you consume.

Also if you can't stomach more food, add protein bars to your diet, they are dense in calories but won't give you diabetes like normal candy bars.

tdeecalculator.net gives me 1,747 calories per day as my recommended intake, how much over that should I go? The next level up says 2,002, does that sound high enough?