/fph/ - Fat People Hate

Other urls found in this thread:

video.usmagazine.com/previews/Vhwqp7vb-qInh6Xrr
youtube.com/watch?v=7mcGJA7-HeM
youtube.com/watch?v=1oTCBgp12vA
cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/news/g5922/plus-size-pool-party/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

erytiem

video.usmagazine.com/previews/Vhwqp7vb-qInh6Xrr

xDDDDDDDDDD

An old classic.

I feel extremly sorry for the trainer, he's in great shape, and looks like a very nice guy but he's stuck with this huge piece of shit, wasting his time when he could be training motivated people who'll thank him later.

I don't know why (some) fat people bother with working out if they put 0 effort in it, like they're delusional.

I should go back on Twitter soon for more gold

nah desu this trainer seems like a total twat

like come on man, have some psychology. Obviously there is no need to sugarcoat everything, but his incessant questions and harsh attitude were obviously going to discourage her.

Why not be more constructive in his attitude? I feel as though that is part of the job description of a proper trainer as well

I am fat and I hate fat people

>fatosphere

A grown woman couldn't handle facing the truth that she had cheated on her diet.

But sure. Your idea is better. Let's just baby people and go out of our way to try to make them want to change.

I'm starting my first bulk. I have trouble seeing how these fat fucks manage to eat so much. Are they just eating fried garbage and bread sandwiches? 2800 calories is a task for me.

Probably because he had to deal with her shit for too long and now he's trying to be honest and say what he really thinks, to finally have some progress instead of excuses and more excuses. He is perfectly doing his job but we can see that fat bitch doesn't even try to follow his diet plan or anything, 0 motivation.

Like I said, he deserves a better client.

>office has one cute sluts I wasn't to mercilessly ran my cock into, a few average 7/10s and a few hams
>be me, low body fat and built
>always eating huge quantities of food especially on days I plan to lift
>come in with a pump
>sideways ponytail cutie that I want to fuck into a coma is Merlin while the whales look on with an expression that can only be defined as 'muh genetics'

>They'll never understand how many calories I actually burn lifting heavy shit.

>Katie will never take my love juice

The 'let's do everything gently and nicey nicey' is the reason 90% of fat asses are fat.
>I walked up the stairs in work today, two whole stairs, I deserve a treat.
>Eats 250cals of chocolate because they burned 12 extra calories.

THIS omg. #bodypositive #haes #thinprivelege

Massively calorie dense foods predominantly simple cabs and fats combined with pretty much constant grazing. Also years of overeating has stretched their actual stomach making it harder to fill and able to fit more in each sitting.

You train your muscles to lift more weight.

They train their stomachs to fit more food.

>during workout
what workout?

TEEEEMPZ

youtube.com/watch?v=7mcGJA7-HeM

ya blew it

youtube.com/watch?v=1oTCBgp12vA

based nicole arbour

Oh boy, do I know that feel. I'm sitting as of this morning at 205 (highest weight was 310) so things are getting there. We're all going to make it.

come on guys let's get real. Obviously the guy has a point; but who's the better trainer: This guy or the one who actually achieves results?

He's just acting like that because people like to see fat people getting shrekt on reality TV but in reality, he's in the wrong. Breaking her down like this achieves precisely jack shit. And don't get me wrong, it is okay to have a go at people if they are not following through; but imo it is better to use arguments (and punishment where suited) than to instil fear in her by acting like that. All he has got on his hand now is an even more demotivated client. Not very professional, if you ask me.

>All he has got on his hand now is an even more demotivated client
So what? I'm sure he has enough clients that actually want to change something instead of making more excuses.

>Breaking her down like this
He didn't say anything hurtful to her. She just can't face the fact that he's right

>but imo it is better to use arguments (and punishment where suited) than to instil fear in her by acting like that
Implying that any logical arguments would work on her. Im sure everyone tried to talk some sense into her but it clearly didn't work. I don't see any other way than telling her how things really are.

That looks like Chris chan

Spoken like a true quitter user, just get it

>shitting where you eat
Nah. I like my job more.

>cheat day today
>go to burgerking
>order 3 big burgers , 2 sides and a milkshake
>consume it all in one sitting right there
Keked internally at all the fatties looking at me
I bet they felt their "muh genetics"-thesis is confirmed

that look is the best, thinking you have a blessed metabolism lol

cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/news/g5922/plus-size-pool-party/?

This is the main reason why world hunger exists.

Your doing the Allspotter's work lad. Keep it up!

Gross.

Requesting pics of fatties doing yoga again
>Requesting pics of fatties doing yoga again

>deaths from obesity come from poor eating and lack of exercise, not obesity

holy fucking shit im gonna do this

Nah senpai. If this was her first time losing weight then Id be inclined to agree with you.

The fact that she'd been fat, lost weight, got fat again, and is now with the same trainer at square one? Fuck that. She needs to hear the harsh truth and admit she has a problem.

>Are they just eating fried garbage and bread sandwiches
Exactly

We really need more OC. This ain't it though.

I'm gunna do this even though I'm on a cut

>TFW just want food
Still gunna do it. Thanks user for ruining my cut.

Made me chuckle, thanks.

dear abby seems so fake in every screenshot where she blows someone up. it's too "perfect"

>no gloves

Is she... Used to this?

...she is wearing gloves

Thank goodness

If she's miring dawg just ask her if she wants to kick it or something.

>I'm assuming its miring even though it typed as Merlin

I thinj the gloves don't cover enought

Yes, but they're not long enough... She still touches it with her forearm.

Ugh. I would literally rather be dead than ever be in a position where someone had to do that for me.

Does anyone have the screen cap about the fatty that got her arms ripped off while dying of heat stroke? I forgot to save it.

>tfw im a male pear

Boi pussy pics?

>eating celebratory lunch with some acquaintances
>girls all offer me their leftovers because 'you need to feed those big muscles user'
>finish everyone's while girls 'mire
>fat dude constantly looking at me with a mixture of sadness, jealously and hunger
Feels good man

I need this.

>plus size pool party

999 get

This killed my sides.

...damn

Somewhat related, did I do good? She never replied.

user, it is obvious she ain't fat.

Doesn't matter, the fact that bitches take offense to personal shut but will set demands for you is what hits home.

Don't laugh. This is deadly serious and those smileys make you come off like a beta.

BACK TİTS, FİNALLY!

Guess you are right, it is kinda stupid to base a man just off of his height. I have dated people smaller than me.

>women having standards is bad

if I was a grill I would want my bf to be taller than me too

you totally pussied out with those smiley faces

>waiting in line, friend walks in and brings me something
>step out of line to get it
>re-enter what I assume is the back of the line because 5 feet behind the last person in line was no one
>apparently not
>200 something pound muffin sitting on a chair nearby gets up and starts bitching to me
>dont want to cause a scene, apologize because the line is short and service is slow so it doesnt matter much anyways
>she starts giving me shit about my appearance indirectly using indirect insults and quips
>shit like implying I think I can do whatever because Im in shape or dont have any other hobbies
>ask her plainly word for word why is she so fat and if she has any hobbies except cheeseburgers
>she looks at me with horror and her face goes red
>pushes postcard display over at me
>falls wrong direction and breaks a bunch of random shit on the counter
>starts breathing heavy and storms off
>later see her getting held up at the entrance by security because she couldnt pay what she broke
Why does fat and angry seem to go together so much? I dont usually get into altercations but when I do its usually someone fat acting like they were slighted.

Fate has slighted them

based femanon

>you

meaty claws is best feature

>Merlin

I Ike her lollipop. She could have stopped eating for 5 seconds.

>At special work event, people dressed formally
>At bar waiting to get my cocktail
>A super hammy co-worker is waiting behind me
>She asks where I got my dress
>My mind goes back....
>I wore the dress to a friend's formal birthday party when I was 13
>I'm 25 now
>Realize I've maintained the same size and weight over 10 years
>I was in junior high school when I got the dress
>Experience the shocking thought that this hammy does not know what maintenance diet/weight feels like
>I think to myself, in her mind she only knows her body to get bigger
>Slowly increased caloric intake and slowly increase of size has been this girl's entire life
>she only knows EXPANSION
>oh god
>things are getting existential
>oh fuck
>Wait, she asked me a question
>What was it?
>uhh uhhh.... think of anything but her weight
>"I got it a while ago. I can't remember."
>Whew. Okay.
>Get my free cocktail, down it
>Go to table with hors d'oeuvres, load up plate with deviled eggs and veggies
>Free dinner today
>Leave event early, go home, think about the thousands of people who never learned to maintain their weight, that only understand getting fatter
>fuck

>mfw the 10 is kinda true
We really could be using some of the time spent on calories counting, diet making,and hard training to actually have some life.

just go to tumblr and instagram and search tags like fatphobia, body positivity, thin privilege etc

Their mental gymnastics are Gold medal

2/?

3/?

4/?

I've weighed 120 since I was 11. I'm now 18 and 6' 0

now that she mentions it, dead fat people is something that i want

5/?

Eat more. Lift more.

6/?

clearly working out very hard

>girl is allowed to have standards but a man isnt

I don't want my gf weighing more than me

I've lost 30 fucking pounds. 30 pounds. Fuck these people.

>#glorifyobesity
I swear not a single fat person knows the definition of gluttony