Give me a reason to torture myself and take a cold shower Veeky Forums

Give me a reason to torture myself and take a cold shower Veeky Forums

fit likes it when other people are miserable

There is no benefit of a cold shower.

Really hot showers can be bad for your skin thoguh

Cold showers make you a tough guy

you feel good afterwards

This
Start hot, ask the way, end cold, ask the way.it's not that bad if you stay under it but if you move while it's changing you're fucked

Yeah i dont know why but i can only comfirm this.

All*

>hot, all the way

I take cold showers every day

I literally scream

"IS THIS ALL YOU GOT!!!!???" "COME ON !! COME ON!!!" "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!" COME ON!!!!!!!" "COME ON!!!!"

Not even joking

I imagine the cold shower as my video game and internet addiction and laziness when I skip a workout and over all being my own worst enemy and I fucking take out my anger and over come myself in the form of taking that god dam cold shower

Then I go back to warm water since It kinda started making me feel weird ending in a cold shower.

Just do it bro I have not missed a cold shower in months.

None of this was b8 btw this is honestly me.

Were you the weird kid in school?

I never really talked but I had a couple close friends, i'm actually really good looking and tall so I missed out on aloootttt of puss because of my fucking Veeky Forums Autism

ehh I don't really care, yelling at yourself helps with the addiction and it fucking works nigger

I got done reading 6 finance books in like 2 weeks and I'm either going to be rich or kill myself.

If you are not first you are last.

>If you are not first you are last.

i like this

i kind of do this, but only in my head, and not so extreme, because im only slightly autismo

Looks like it's good at getting rid of dead skin follicles

So how cold should a cold shower be? Do I try to get to the absolute lowest point possible? Or just as much as I can take?

>i kind of do this, but only in my head, and not so extreme, because im only slightly autismo

You think I give a fuck if people or "doctors" (what a meme) think I am autistic nigger? IT FUCKING WORKSSSS AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERSS!~~
I'm actually fucking doing shit and I I'm working fast

As cold as you can get it nigger.

>increasing mental toughness on things like cold showers
>over coming addiction of gaming and internet
>are you me?

Brother
One year left of HS to either make it or break it.

Cold showers are a meme for people who live in cold climates

After running outside in miserable New England heat and humidity for an hour, a cold shower feels like a godsend.

sounds like you're leaving humanity behind

Faster, cheaper and manlier.

I usually just go KIYAAA!! while doing a retarded mock haka slapping my chest and forearms.

I wish.

because you're out of the freezing hell. That's like saying you feel better after being throat fucked.

What if I like being throatfucked?

fag

l-londinium?

Increases testosterone

>took cold showers in the winter
>felt great
>started again today
>too warm

I take cool showers but not freezing cold ones, that shit isn't good for you.

I like cold showers because of the primal, almost sexual surge of adrenaline you get with it

user you're a pretty ok dude

Thread recap:

you SHOULDN'T take cold showers

It's not torture if you're not a bitch

Someone had to post this Meme not sure if true but yeah here u go.

Also iv been a hot shower then going full cold at the end for about 30seconds and it feels amazing and seems to be doing wonders for my skin.

It's refreshing as heck to be h, nothing more tho

>8+ years of competitive medical training
>meme
Kek

That's because warm water opens your pores, and cold water closes them. It'll help your face by ending with cold water for this reason.

Pores don't have sphincters. They don't "open" and "close".

Yes they do. Not enough to notice, but warmth relaxed the skin, which will space the pore opening, and cold water causes skin to tighten. You don't need sphincters for this action to occur.

Along with the live ones

Wakes you the fuck up. Great for your skin. Boosts your immune system and pain tolerance.

Cold showers are dope. I've been complimented on my skin by cuties on several occasions now and they always think that i take some real expansive skin care