Chekt n kekt

>that hat
>those glasses
>that jew nose
>those fucking incest teeth
>using the "cuck" meme

Truly the pinnacle of aryan genetics.

shitskin detected

I'm no kebab but I would rather be than look like that.

Then fuck off back to >>/r/eddit/ with all the others you cancerous leftist cuck fuck. He may not be a Brad Pitt but he'll be more alpha than you'll ever be.

>skinny ugly guy walking around with a gun because he doesnt present any threat physically
>alpha

I think what's better for this board is for you to go back to /pol/ with the rest of the circlejerk.

Post a picture of yourself if you're so fucking hot.

Nevermind, I found this pic of you.

I went to high school w this guy. Jesse
He says some crazy shit on fb

Fuck off back to /pol/ and stop spreading your shit to other boards, you fags are worse than bronies were

lmaoing @/pol/tards tbg

/leftypol/ is where it's at

>open carry guys do it to compensate for [insert insult here]
Shall not be infringed, faggot. Crackhead joe threatening you with a hi-point won't give two shits if you're jacked, and so won't the british SWOT coming to arrest you for not paying your tv license.

Cumskins are not Aryan. They wish there were.

>This is what Americunts actually believe

This is why you never won a war.
>

>assault rifle

>what is ww1, ww2, the cold war, vietnam and iraq

this

degenerate

When did Veeky Forums start getting invaded by beta leftist cucks?

>>When did Veeky Forums start getting invaded by beta leftist cucks?

I have a better question, when did it start getting invaded by faggots from /pol/ who think that skinny trailer trash are the pinnacle of the human genome?

>skinny trailer trash
>pinnacle of human genome

You don't know shit about the nationalist canon, do you? Every self-respecting nationalist despises those sad attempts at a man as much as you do. A real man tries every day to be better than he was yesterday; those people blame their inadequacies on others. Modern day neonazis are fucking cancer for everyone who isn't them.

>ww1
Allies won not just America
>ww2
Same shit, allies won
>Vietnam
You fucking lost idiot, look it up
>cold war
Wasn't a fucking war

Seriously man Americans are fucking stupid

The first two are subjective as hell, but we only left Vietnam because we wanted to from public pressure. It's more that America defeated America.
>Wasn't a fucking war
Yet we still completely destroyed the SU and left them crying and heaving in the buried pieces of their empire.

I never understand why worthless idiots shit on American education, then spew mindless one liners like this.

Hang in there Europe, Sharia won't be that bad

>Americunts this stupid

You never won a war ever. You fucking suck at fighting the only reason you are strong is because of your Air Force and Nuclear arsenal. And your Airforce alone cant win wars. You cant lunch nuclear bombs either since everyone has them now. Face it your a nation of weaklings and cowards. Your are only Strong in your movies and video games.

>When did Veeky Forums start getting invaded by beta leftist cucks?

>Disagree with this Americunts dumb as fuck opnion ,Le leftist Cuck.

I will enjoy the race war that will take place in your country. All american should be genocided you are a blight upon mankind.

>AFghans do the fighting

B-b-but does we total beat the Soviets , Right guys. Russian would shit on you. But you too pussy to fight them head on.

>You cant lunch nuclear bombs either since everyone has them now.
why is everyone on 4chimp so fucking dumb.

Post pic of yourself

>Americunts provide zero counter argument. Resorts to insulting and name calling.

Oh boy that top tier amerifat education.