Ctrl + f

>ctrl + f
>no evolution thread
C'mon guys, tell us a bit about your story
----------------------------------------
Been lifting and eating well for 6 months, started at 55kg and am 61kg today. Some days it just feels so fucking good to look at the mirror, but there are days that I just want to break it, don't know if I'm getting paranoid or something. Does anyone have this problem too?
Also, I read in the sticky that one can only build 1kg of lean mass (muscle) per month, does that mean I'm making it?

Forgot to add, I'm 173 cm short

Not big by any means but you're lean and if you had more muscle mass then you would be ottermode(optimalmode).

You are making it though manlet, just keep it up.

sup, senpai. lifting stats from start till now?

lmao

Thanks user, will do
Sup senpai, I'm doing shitty gym routine, can tell you in a bit if you still want

Shameless bumpity bump

OP here my routine was 2 pushups every cpuple days and some broccoli (cooked)

You know you have to be at least 18 years old to be here?

Ayy nice troll xdxdxd
Seriously, go fuck yourself

What

I'm 19.
Yeah, it's sad to be a manlet spooky skel.

What are your lifts? I'd be impressed if you do more than one plate, on anything.

If you start from skelly you can gain like 35 lb in a year depending on your height.
You just entered normal human mode OP, you are surely progressing but don't expect the progress to be linear for long

Youre the one who managed to make it from auschwitz to hungry skeleton, then brag calling it evolution. Eat a dick OP, the sperm might actually give you gainz then.

Ive been lift for 4 months now, Im 1.93m, and used to weight 75kg, now Im 85kg

are my gains starting to show? i know im fatter also, im gonna start cutting carbs to reduce bf(i think its about 20% or more)

i only missed gym a day in those 4 months

The guys doesn't look that bad mate. Another 6 months and he'll be getting somewhere. Don't discourage the little guy.

To OP, Don't give up mate. You'll make it. We'll all make it.

pls r8

I'm not bragging you fucktard, I just want opinions, tips and other stories. If you weren't an autist you'd know.
Yeah, not human enough to lift any significant weight, but I'm progressing, slowly, but still progressing
That's true, will have to work even harder from now on, thanks for your opinion m8.
Thank you m8, will do. I think I'm going to start looking somewhat decent in about 9 months if I keep at this pace.

Lifting for about two months now, not too sure. I'm somewhere between 55g-60kg @ 6'0. Skeletor as fuck.

Started to bench press 10kg dumbbells, just barely achieved the straightbar with no weights (20kg), looked dyel as fuck but who gives two shits about what anyone else thinks? Just came back from the gym now after doing 17.5 kg dumbbells, just shy of doing 40kg straight bar and do 70kg weighted dips (lol I know, yes, I'm doing full reps). Looks like I'll double my strength in under a year.

I'm ectomorphic as fuck so I don't look any different. Again, who gives a fuck? I'm NEET so it's not like I've got women to impress. I might take progress pictures tonight though.

>Does anyone have this problem too?
Honestly, avoid looking at mirrors, find a better reason to lift than looks. Narcissism will basically assure that you end up stopping in your late 30s because so old.

If lifting is just who you are, you'll lift until your doctor tells you to stop... Late 60s.

Sup senpai, start cutting and work hard till you make it. I think some cardio would be good for you too.

mate you look pretty shit for 4 months in, whats your routine? How many calories are you eating?

thanks for the tips!
as i said, im gonna cut carbs and i already run ~2km a day

im in no hurry to get a good body, and i wont give up

we're all gonna make it brah

KEK triggered nigger boy? Must be all that pent up energy you have from bever going to the gym

you're not going to make it by cutting carbs, shyamalan.

go on a strength routine and measure your progress by strength gains. when you plateau, move on to a higher volume program. that's when the gains will be obvious.

well, i already changed my routine, but im focusing more on upper body now. i go to gym 4 times/week and might be eating 3000cal/day. i eat a lot of chicken breast, eggs and drink about 1liter milk everyday

thanks for the advice
ill read more about this

lifting for 4 months atm, from 154 lbs to 162 lbs, trying a slow bulk, i'm going to make it, r-right?

Buy a bike.

Make what exactly? You are just working out man, you aint special

wtf does that even mean?

of course i am

Body dysmorphia isn't a meme.

The only way to progress at the gym is to constantly set new goals, so when you reach each one its not entirely satisfying.

First I just wanted 1pl8, then just 185, now 225.
Same with OHP, Squat, Diddy and so on.

You'll never be satisfied at the gym. Just keep in mind that you'll not want to gain more than 3-4 lbs in a month, and that if you're buying your on food you should be counting calories/price.

dont cut, at most eat maintenance and lift more.

Manlet or not that is almost the body target nowdays and for your age girls will love that body.

Don't listen Veeky Forums, 99% or them are fat cunts or "bear-body" with roids.

nice try op

hit the gym you dyel manlet

Been lifting for a month, gains are coming. Putting on 1/2 lb of muscle every week. Diet on point and magic of SS taking its effect.

2.5 years, 180 in both

fucking eat

Left picture from beginning of November, 2015. Right from last Saturday night. About 40 pounds difference.

Nothing amazing, but it feels good to look at these two pictures side by side.

Sup famalan, is not op, I'm op. I too am not sure about what he meant with his post. Will do, today is biceps and back day, not my favorite tho.
I'm eating just enough to gain 1kg per month, so it's only a matter of time, senpai.

Body dysmorphia in the gym sense is different than the real one. Always wanting new goals is just the natural progression, where as legit body dysmorphia are the retards that take things to the extreme i.e. steroid abuse (outside of a normal? limit) and anorexia/bulimia, etc.

losing the gutanamo bay and the man titties good job keep it up

well done man

good body recomp

i know about the tattoos, yall dont like any of that
started 250, sitting at 173 now. Started in november 2015. Still have a lot to work on brehs but im on my way

well done on the progress!

Ehhh.

good job bro keep going

thanks buds, this is only the beginning
im 5'11'' btw if anyone was wonderin

SS+GOMAD victim

you've made great progress man you'll be looking good soon keep doing what you're doing

185 cm 81,5 kg 18yo. been fat since ever, started lifting at 16 but stopped when i was 17 because i was studying a lot. got really fat again (84-97), but started dieting 4 months ago and lifting since may.

2 months
from 75kg to 88kg
height is 177cm

arms look good bruh

current 82.5kg

thanks bro i appreciate

Before: 163 lb
After: 185lb
6'1
7 month workout
Eating around 3k calories a day

Any advice boys? Am I even making propper gains?? Ill cut after i get to 195lb

Jesus christ I'm sorry about your face. You look like a mouth breather with that gaze.

also facial fat gains

you're good bro keep it up

thanks again my friend. i will

dat lighting

I'm not gonna lie, I don't see almost any difference.

Have your lifts been going up and shit? Could just be me.

take note weight obsessed tards
look at the different body composition of 180 lbs ...

Yess, maybe is the before pic idk man this body is refusing to change its natural skelly state

you only do abs or wtf? train your arms faggotboy

nice chocolate chip nipple

you look the same, start lifting harder

Dropped from 240 lbs to 165 lbs in a suicide cut between September to February and have been trying to bulk ever since. Stats are
Ohp: 150 3x3
Bench: 205 3x3
Squat: 325 3x3
Diddy: 385 single pull.

bretty good stats dude
i remember you and that gay ass shirt, but youre doin good

Oh yeah, stats.

>height - 5'8 (manlet/10)
>bf% - like 14% maybe a little higher

>binch - 70x5
>diddy - 120x5
>skwat - 67.5x5 (misalinged hips caused an injury early into lifting, only just fixed the problem, legs are still alright for my upper body though imo)

Currently running PHUL and bulking at 3200cals.
Ran SL and PPL in the past.

Also you can tell which side got injured by that photo. About a 1 inch difference in size between left and right.

Probably going to keep bulking until the shirt doesn't first anymore.

do it.