How come it always proves to be true in theory & in practice?

How come it always proves to be true in theory & in practice?

Become sufficiently reductivist and all claims appear to match reality.

Aren't you becoming reductivist to my ideas though?

/thread

It would be nearly impossible to make them more general and meaningless than they already are.

>not transcending politics entirely and ascending into the aether

Name one example

The chart I posted

you have to go back

Show one example where the whole cycle has happened.

BTFO!
OP on suicide watch!

This. What a worthless thread OP

Okay. Let's do USA. I'II start top right and go counter clockwise
>strong rebuild: America building new country after kicking out British
>strength builds wealth: proceeds to become one of two dominant superpowers after the world wars, economic growth
>wealth security weakness to flourish: 1960s, cultural marxism etc
>weak cannibalize all but the strongest: current situation, "everyone is special" doctrine, welfare state=dysgenics
And next after the violence, a strongman will emerge à la hitler and put us back into the blue square

Are you for real implying that after the world wars the US was more libertarian than it was before them.

>rebuild
>building new country
?

retarded and reductionist, working backwards from a dumb ass conclusion and trying to cram it into a political narrative.

The founding fathers were all secular Republicans in an age where the rest of the western world were mostly sectarian monarchists which were far more conservative regimes

>strength builds wealth: proceeds to become one of two dominant superpowers after the world wars, economic growth
Thanks to the New Deal, which itself was a blow-back to the gilded age and paleoconservatism which nearly fucked over the economy

>wealth security weakness to flourish: 1960s, cultural marxism etc
You mean the age where mass media utterly changed the way humans interact with each other and receive
information?

> current situation, "everyone is special" doctrine, welfare state=dysgenics
"muhhh degeneracy! Life was better back in the days which nobody can remember!"

>And next after the violence, a strongman will emerge à la hitler and put us back into the blue square
"Save us, Uncle Adolf!"

fuck off /pol/, you're embarrassing yourself

People will jump through the craziest mental hoops to not have to think about (((Who))) and Whom.

hitler occured in post wwi weak state of germany burdened in debt it emerged during the cannabilisation process, definitely not the strong

>And next after the violence, a strongman will emerge à la hitler and put us back into the blue square
this, the violence occurs at the weakest stage, what we have coming

I'm unironically the last one