rumor is sibos will be a catastrophe with underwhelming demos

Whales are accumulating

>DROPPING
Right.

like i give a shit

i'm not touching links for 3 years

37 CENTS WTFO

what shitcoin should I have bought instead, you tell me

NONE YOU DONT BUY SHITCOINS JUST TEMPORARLIY TRADE THEM FOR MORE BITCOINS.

RETARD ALERT THIS WHOLE MARKET LIVES OR DIES WITH BITCOIN NOT YOUR xd RADNOM ALTCOIN

Everything dropped though

Keep HODLING friends

We'll all make it, r-right?

I know the hodl meme is great and all but biz plz stay strong during pre-sibos dump. Dont panic sell and sergei and his friend will take you yo narnia.

Lamboland ;-;

>SINKEY LINKEYS

AAAA PUMP

Fake wall by whale gone you bitch.

Take down the sell walls damn it

>when you brainlet so hard that "price is dropping" becomes a damning event in and of itself

The entertainment factor of finance presentations is in the money.

Have you ever seen a presentation on derivatives or something similar? They will bore you to tears, but derivatives are still one of the single greatest money-making machines in existence.

>when you have no idea what Chainlink does

WE ARE LINK MARINES
AND WE ARE NOT SELLING

Should I sell?

no you moron lmao

Yes. The price of all alts will go down until the 25th of October (bitcoin gold) then sometime November (2x). Sell now buy back in later.

ALL alts will drop - why would this be an exception?

because not all alts will drop without exception

This might be a good thing, keep the price of LINK from skyrocketing too soon and thus causing a retarded "hurrdurrr sell the news even though there isn't any news only exposure" dip around SIBOS.

There is lots of fake walls still. If you look at a coin like omg there isn't walls like link has, people are just trying to desperately dump that. This looks different hopefully

>8.1k sats

Yeah that settles it. Fuck this shit coin

Bitcoin Gold is fucking garbage

Bitcoin gold is a sham, sell everything the second you can

You wont be able to. Bots will sell faster than anyone of you could even open your exchange

Who says I'm not a bot?

kek

> the single most important event for linkies is oct 16
> sell linkies until after oct 25

Nice try. Good luck tho, you will need it.

>"We were lucky to buy now, we're going to 100x in the next year! Sibos and stuff!"
>2 weeks later, before SIBOS
>"SELL SELL SELL IT'S OVER!!!"

Are you saying we should give up on LINK after two weeks of steady growth to 4x ICO?

Are you having a dissociative break or something?

I'm mad as fuck!!!!!
Where's my 10x???? Fucking scamming russians, holy shit. I should have never bought into the presale, fuck you Veeky Forums for shilling this absolute scamcoin.

exactly this. Suddenly give a fuck and stop waiting for SIBOS even tho it's 6 days away.

Guys they just pulled out of SIBOS, that's why it's falling. Just sold all my LINK and I suggest you do the same.

this is pretty tiresome tier FUD

Is anyone in the Chainlink telegram grp and could hook me up with a person in charge there? Had to feel the Hulk Smash Hammer for No reason.

just because of your thread i bought another 1000 LINK
LINKlets soon to be BTFO