Dev's dumping on the 15th for HITBTC?

One fired dev dumping now, the rest dumping when ODN hits HITBTC on the 15th. How low is this shitcoin going?

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianblockchain2.westeurope.cloudapp.azure.com/block/7861672cca3b4a989a775ffdb4f650a924214551b402567db7571d73d08c5298
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seriously has this ever happened with any other crypto? a dev leaving and taking his HALF A FUCKING MILLION STASH WITH HIM JUST 2 MONTHS AFTER ICO

god this is just too fucking good

Why would they all dump when this coin can easily go to 100MM market cap and be worth 10x the price that it is now?

No clue. Wish they had a working explorer that we could keep track

Come on, can you make it anymore obvious this is a coordinated FUD thread? Jesus. Either you're all part of the same group or you're IP rotating. Either way give it a rest, enough is enough. Sheesh.

Why is this coin getting the most FUD? Either way iron fucking hands

Price goes down 25% "Coordinated fud"

Small market cap + has some fundamentals to shill for moon potential after accumulation

More ODN FUD. All devs dumping/planning to dump. Yup. Ok

And? Apparently you're blind to the amount of fud ODN is getting. Fuck off. I don't even hold any ODN and now I'm considering getting some just because of all this FUD.

Nice try but we don't know the full amount or whether or not his contract allowed him to take it. Also I'm sure there have been instances where a dev left and took their crypto with them.

We know he got the coins. What we don't know is if he dumped or not. No way to verify because of no working block explorer. Hmmmm

Obsidian also was involved in the Las Vegas shooting.

Another ODN is a scam thread zzzzzzz

also heard the odn devs were involved in 9/11

>a coin so shit, it doesn't even have a working explorer (Even absolute shit like mooncoin has better explorer...)
>100 million market cap

yeah right

I finally learned. If there's serious FUD spamming on Veeky Forums you should buy it. If it's being shilled heavily you should sell

delet this

Lol I bought Bismuth over this and that's better than this shit. Ill be cashing out once the massive pump happens. Enjoy your bags.

I heard this too.

I heard blackstone is a relative of the vegas shooter.

>a messenger app for pedos
>anons actually bought this vaporware

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a legit soon to be 100-150m cap coin at an amazingly low price right now that can be controlled by a small amount of capital since it's only on Cryptopia.

These guys bottoming out the price and shaking weak hands are going to be extremely wealthy soon.

Keep fudding. More cheap odn for the rest of us.

>lead dev spends more time looking at price than making new features
>its just a fork of stratis...
>coordinated reverse psychology FUD threads
i think the lead jew is trying to trick us into buying his shit.
think i might sell.

I heard they did the Las Vegas shooting to cover their involvement in 9/11.

Just like DGB when it's 2K, or Minereum at 500K.
That's just FUD man, look at the price of DGB and MNE now...

Oh wai-

obsidianblockchain2.westeurope.cloudapp.azure.com/block/7861672cca3b4a989a775ffdb4f650a924214551b402567db7571d73d08c5298

Look at the bottom.

>Obdidian

Yes, there really is a typo in their blockchain explorer.

who gives a fuck

you guys spending a lot of time with a coin you do not want have something to do with. a coin you NEVER would buy. there are thousands of coins. but you literally are obsessed with this one. with this one coin. this specific "shitcoin".
because you found to jesus and want to protect us good people from evil, right? hm?

We are the obsidian marines

>there are some ludicrously wealthy pedos
>user actually made a rubbish greentext post

exchangeSSS

This is a pump and dump group pushing the price down trying to get a lot of cheap ODN.
HitBTC will bring Obsidian above $5 ODN is the buzzword currently on the Korean crypto forums.

What forums lmao

Do you even Korean?

Post link

don't post a link, all your link will be gone