It's not too late to join the XRP train folks, we are visiting 8k sats before the SWELL conference, you've been warned

It's not too late to join the XRP train folks, we are visiting 8k sats before the SWELL conference, you've been warned.

Great tek, great project.
Succusful, huge future.

Will always be cheap.
By design.

im buying some at 0.00056-0.00057

What are we selling at, boys? And before or after the conference?

'
Remember user, we are traders, I don't think many people have faith in XRP long term.

You sell the news. Is the news before or after?

While normally I would agree with you, we don't have any rumours on what the news might be. Might have to sell half before and half after depending on what's announced

I will judge as time goes on but 8k does me just fine, that will almost be a 100% ROI, or 500% on leverage.

I was here for the last XRP bull run so I like to say I have some experience in the matter, anything could happen though.

Well the rumors are, there will be big announcements. The CEO literally said that. Take that as you wish.

sold at 6k, looking for reentry at 5500, but sure if it will go under 5700

>It's not too late to join the XRP train folks
>Market Cap: $10,292,854,379

This is the "stay poor" mentality folks, take a good hard look and reflect.

People dont understand in the real world 10bil is a fart, Ripple is the brigde between real world and crypto

>muh marketcap
You don't even know what that means.

I am not an emotional trader so I don't favor "this coin" or "that coin", I'll buy where ever the volume is flowing/to be flowed to.

LINK is real great day trading, exceptional actually.

Imagine being so dumb that you think this is an actual argument. Or that it somehow presents a compelling case against Ripple. Reminds me of the pee pee poo poo guy. Except that guy's actually funny, and I think he's just being ironic

RIPPLE MORE LIKE RIP BUTTHOLE HAHA. BUTTPPLE. POOPPLE.

PEE PEE POO POO PPLE

These Link shills seem to be pretty juvenile

I mean avg age of ripple investers is prob allot higher then LINkies, guess where i put my money with old jews LMAO

Why are all ripshills posts structured the same ? Is it all one guy ? A particular channel ? Paid shills getting those autist $$$ before dumping on them ? It's really fucking suspicious.

I find it funny people trading with 100 bucks, pink wojacking at a single percentage drop is talking about which bag holders are juvenile or younger.

if i only had 100$ i would do the same as u PnD kids, with serious money comes serious investing

Btw im daytrading with 50% you should look in to it how easy it is with ripple ;)

Just a tip for my poor friend

You mean serious money like this?

Shut the fuck up about your 1000 dollars in XRP holdings you fucking bought at ATH you stupid fucking LARPing poor faggot.

>literally make your family's yearly income on a few penny swings

Stay poor friend.

WHy you triggerd so MUCH LMAO

small dick complex user?

Are you now repressing realizing your 50% is what I make when LINK goes up a fraction of a cent?

>if i only had 100$ i would do the same as u PnD kids, with serious money comes serious investing

Talking about serious money and you are probably thinking you are Jordan Belfort trading 500 bucks on Bittrex.

Sit down and shut the fuck up.