How do i get sick traps Veeky Forums?

how do i get sick traps Veeky Forums?

Perform trap exercises

Rows, deads, OHP. Nothing that you wouldn't be doing in a solid routine anyway.

Farmer walks if you really wanna burn them.

1xf trenbolone acetate injections

craigslist

literally take steroids.

big traps and delts are obvious signs of /fraud/

Bullshit. Completely possible to have nice traps and be natty

Yeah and it's completely possible to be natty and have capped delts too

fucking natty idiots man

3 years of shrugs and my traps are still the same as they were at the beginning. You can see them while flexing like in op's pic but unflexed they are non existent

>I don't have x
>he has x, he's on gear

Fucking dyels man

Bent over rows. I'm fairly dyel but have relatively large traps and can do 180lb rows 5x5. It's the only upper back workout I do.

You're the DYEL, huge delts and traps are a tell-tale sign of steroid usage.

go research which parts of the body have the most androgen receptors and then take a look at how people's bodies change in progress pics between Natty - Unnatty. You'll notice their delts explode in size compared to the rest of their body

Shrugs aren't enough. You need heavy ass rows, deads, OHP, etc.

>You're the DYEL

I'd say I'm doing decent for a natty. They can be grown, mang. Shit just takes time and heavy ass weight. Don't limit yourself with shit like androgen receptors/gotta roid. Not going to get anywhere with that mindset.

Yeah i'm natty too ,pic related it's me

Kek. Veeky Forums has such a poisoned mindset. I'm honestly natty but obviously no way of proving that.

Your skin looks like leathery shit, so it does look like you rid (poorly)

We're just not delusional like normies.

You could tell some skinny kid that he can look like that natty "just do lots of heavy compounds and eat a lot bro!" and he might fall for it, but we're not that gullible

That's the filter mang. I do have shit tier skin though. 3 rounds of Accutane during highschool and I still get acne at age 24.

Anyway, no point in arguing over the Internet but I just wanted to throw in that it is possible to have nice traps and delts as a natty. Partly genetics maybe, but Veeky Forums simultaneously has such high standards and low natty expectations.

>but Veeky Forums simultaneously has such high standards and low natty expectations
Because natty lifting is a complete waste of time

Everyone here realizes that and the only reason we lift natty is to build up a solid enough base to begin roiding

Jesus christ. That's a real pathetic/lazy mindset, but whatever mang do your thing.

how in the fuck you got those delts? pls respond

underrated

They're exaggerated because of the pose, but lots of OHP and shoulder raises. OHP is my favorite lift.

I like to do a triple superset for raises. Lateral raises, front raises, then Arnold presses. Lots of face pulls for the posterior delts.

And I thought my rear delt was gud

I do all that crap and have shit delts :( , thanks anyway

Genetics brah

Gotta get the numbers up to really start seeing results. Just keep at it mang. They can be grown, just takes time.

if they have more androgen receptors that means if theyre not growing ur either low test or arent hitting them as hard as you think. this has nothing to do with roids its ur fuckatounditits

try steroids, should work wonders

here are my shoulder stats for you to laugh

lateral raisins - 4x10 10kg (22)
front raisins - 3x10 1pl8
bent-over 90deg db lateral raisins - 3x10 7.5kg (16.5)
seated dumbbell press - 4x10 25kg (55), can do 30 (66) couple of times
face pulls - 4x10 25kg (55) comfy, more if not
OHP 3x8 1pl8

Yeah man you need to get those numbers up. Not terrible, but since shoulders are stubborn they require that extra bit of weight and volume. Keep it up mang.

Kek, came here for this.

>Not terrible

t-thanks, hope it gets better