5.5 inches

>5.5 inches

be honest with me, how bad is it?

Mine is barely over 5 and my gf comes every time during sex.

Of course you will all say he is pretending. But you can't hurt me, im in my safe zone XD

Not bad at all as long as you're not a pencil dick. Honestly people put too much emphasis on length and not on girth.

average, now fuck off.

Im 6' but it's kinds skinny. Thickness is what matters if you\re average bro,

If you're a manlet, it might not look so small proportionately, so there's at least a small chance you shouldn't kill yourself.

I'm really tall with an 8" dick and it looks normal on me. Maybe the reverse is true?

Same. I console myself with the knowledge it could be a lot worse

TERRIBLE

HORRIBLE

5.5 INCHES IS SO SMALL YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF!

Every single man who has a 5.5 inch penis or smaller kills himself because he becomes an incel for 35 years. Even though that's the average penis size

>6 foot dick
damn

i should mention that im gay and for homosexual men the average dick size is approx. 6 inches

Hows this for size? 6 inches on the dot of girth. Bitches be mirn'

that must be hard on the chicks thicker than their wrists I'm sure hahaha

6 foot erect or soft?

>6.5x5
>all my gf's said they've had bigger
>they all talk about their love of big cock during foreplay

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

What type of sluts are you dating?

How does one measure girth? Find the radius of the penis and multiply the square of the radius by pi? Or would it be pi(diameter of penis)?

HAHA. No just get a cloth measuring tape and wrap it around the thickest part, but make sure you aren't compressing it make it a slightly loose measurement if that makes sense.

its pasta, he posts it all the time.

just get a role of tape and go around.

DELET THIS

what kind of awful whores are you fucking
use a tape measure you autistic fuck
>that pic
Nice way to turn yourself into a spooky skeleton with hip dysfunction and elbow tendonitis.

The actual content of your post is good though

a supreme gentleman

7x5.5 reporting in

Never had any complaints. Never had anyone say anything spectacular besides my long term ex

>tfw 1.7969e-17 lightyears long penis

howlongismyschlong.com

save you all some time

But wouldn't girls be impressed I did the actual math? Going to one significant figure, I could round up and no girl would ever know. I imagine I should find the area and not the circumference of the penis.

same here but it is really thick. my gf comes most of the time always wet as fuck too

the average western woman with her abundance of choice

that website is based off bullshit studies using selfreported data and manual data skews that are entirely discredited in the modern day

Can't complain

I literally dont believe your girth. Post a picture

I never get laid anyway

another user here, you don't have to believe it, were anonymous and believe it or not some people do actually have 6 inch and even 7 inch girth, docent really matter if you believe it or not.

6.7 is ok

How many girls slept with to be considered a normie?

MY GF
>he is pretending

I'm 6.5 inches but I round up to 7.

Some of us are girthy as fuck

>6x7
>~2" flaccid

M-maybe someday I'll get the chance to use it, r-right guys?

>Tfw 4.5"soft but balls still hang lower than dicc

Another user here, I posted an imgur of my dick in the jelqing thread a few days ago, and I'm over 6" girth

disclaimer - I don't do jelqing or whatever, I was born this way

lol same

I'm 6x5 and I can make my gf squirt.
It's all about stamina, power, and angles.

>dick size thread because OP feels bad about himself
>instantly becomes filled with bigdicked retards looking to humblebrag for an ego boost

every fucking time

My exact size m8. Don't worry about it. I used to obsess with this shit as a teenager all the fucking time. Now 10 years later all the girls i fugged came back for more. Every single one. I've had many who came hard and squirted all over my bed spasming and shit. Sex is a pure mental game. You're fine. Girls don't fucking care and you're not even below average.

GIMME SUMMA THAT SIX FOOT DICK user

>Sex is a pure mental game
This, foreplay is really just necessary to get a girl in the right mindset.
Really try to get her wet while she's still dressed, so by the time you undress her she is begging to get fucked, and then an orgasm is almost guaranteed.

Only smallfags think this way

OP posts his size: not bragging
Other people with larger sizes discuss them: bragging

5 by 5 and I'm slamming chicks on the daily lmao

Fit girls dont care if you have a big dick, seriously.

And guess what, even if they did? We are there to bust a nut on them, who gives a FUCK what some sloot wants? We want to fuck chicks right? Then go out and fucking do it. Doesnt matter your size, you can still fuck.

And if you run into a size queen? She still gonna suck your dick because those chicks are actual whores.

GO OUT THERE AND GET WHAT YOU WANT

I also like to add the some of the girls that i fucked called me a sex god and complimented my "huge" penis afterwards. Girls are fucking dumb my man.

Sex is a mental thing for women, also all the stimulation is in the clit, size really doesn't matter, only to show off

seriously if i could go back in time 10-15 years ago one of the things i'd tell my young self is "don't even spend a fucking minute of your time thinking about your dick size". it's the most juvenile, retarded thing to obsess over and every single kid does it.

I'm 7" x 6" and women worship my cock. It's already too big for most women

>ITT: dicklets who think size doesn't matter

Keep telling yourselves that

The female equivalent of this would be a bunch of A-cups trying to tell a bunch of girls with double-ds that guys don't care about their breast size

Give. Your. Heads. A. Shake

don't worry about it, no woman will see it anyways

>tfw I'M low test male Who prefers small tits

>tfw can't get good blowjobs because of the girth

early 20s? probably +5

The cruelest thing ever done is making all penis sizes different. It's not something you can earn or work at and get better, you simply have to live with your dice roll.

well im a 5'10" manlet with a big dick. My height is the cruelest joke

>XD

I want summer to leave

Am I gonna make it?

6x4.5

Felt insecure before I met my gf, i can make her go crazy during sex but I've only made her cum with my dick a handful of times. Need to use my fingers to make her cum.

tl;dr get good with your fingers faggot. Also get some toys if you're in a relationship (not dildos, just like eggs and shit to make her cum easy when youre fucking her)

Jelqing works