Nevertat

Who else /nevertat/ here?
Share your experiences with not having tattoos.
Post any info or pics about how life is better without tattoos.
Post any funny stories of insecure tattys trying to defend their poor life choices.

I'm so glad I never made that choice.

Shitty unfunny thread

>job interview
>>do you have any tattoos?
>no
>>good
That's about it

I don't know what shithole of a third world country you live in that it's acceptable to ask that in interview. If not visible wearing a suit, shouldn't be a fucking problem.
My guess is some sort of sandnigger country?

>never walked into a business or job interview and have people instantly think I'm a piece of shit
>never been in a bar and had somebody assume I work there
>my greetings of other people are usually met with reciprocation
>I'm sure everyone knows I drive a car and not some fag grom or another faggy sport bike
>landed pretty much every job I've applied for

Also it's /cleanskin/ you fucking retard.

this.

>muh ink doe!

I'm about to hit this one on my calf brehs, what do you think?

looks like two big buttholes

congrats.

its bad user

Why.

tattoos are for trash
be a proud white male without taking stains on your pure skin

Recommend some space tattoo pls

>I'm too stupid to get tattoos that are concealable

is pic related Veeky Forums-approved? I'm very anti-ink but this is my favorite image+quote thing

Why do you feel the urge to put a space tattoo on you, that's retarded. What is it supposed to communicate, and why do you think you need to communicate it? Can't you just appreciate the adventure that is space and physics without signaling your passion to the world like a self righteous faggot? It's like you are doing it for attention instead of anything else. Tattoo fags are worse than ISIS, I swear. Just pathetic.

When I was in grade 8, kids in my class started getting tattoos. So many people had their initials or names on their body. By senior year I couldn't take it any more so I dropped out. Whew.

That's hilarious, especially on an arm like that.

Do you work at some fast food place or something?

or just smart enough to skip tattoos altogether

lol tryhard fag

he probably works at Jimmy Johns or some other food place that makes them wear sleeves to cover their gay ink up

any writing on a tatt looks shit

Can someone who is into tattoos explain WHY they get them?
Valid reasons do not include:
>to remember something special
>they look good

Chad has a tattoo of your mother's name on his bicep

Its for attention.

Usually people just compensate for a vapid personality. It's an easy way to feel like you belong to something, and it's an easy way for normalfags to do something edgy without actually doing or saying something interesting. Hence the spacefag in this thread, I bet you he has zero knowledge of actual space and space exploration.

my ex always wanted a phoenix cause she had a semi-rough life and kept getting back up from adversities (in reality she was just a teenager going through teenage).

she left me shortly after getting it done :)

I didn't get the job, mom. Because of that fucking astronaut I got on my calf.

Because they live in a country where they are able to choose what and what not to do with their bodies, and live with whatever consequences that become of their decisions.

Some people use it as a form of self expression.

Samefag?

What's the appeal of tattoos? Why would you deliberately deform your body like that? It just seems like attention whoring, like you want people to see how """unique""" and special you are.
Yeah it seemed cool when I was a kid, but so did smoking and other retarded shit. Every time I see someone with a tattoo I cringe internally, just the thought of a grown ass man walking into a tattoo shop seems so pathetic to me.

It'd be cooler if it was just a poster in your home gym. Where no one but you would see it.

Why isn't aesthetic a good reason?

I agree most aren't aesthetic but it isn't a bad reason

>Posts picture woman dressed for attention
>Gives her attention

>Claims tattoos are for attention
>Wants attention himself by posting about them wanting attention and also then giving them attention by posting it

You can say anythings about attention

Triggered much bro?

I made two of those posts, so mostly no.

Yes, IT IS YOUR FUGKEN BODY, but that doesnt mean you aren't doing something fucking retarded.
What the fuck is your point?
>Self expression
Everything you do is a form of self-expression, why do you care so much about how others perceive you?

>crush turns 18
>takes that quirky tattoo she always wanted
FUCK why did she have to ruin herself like that
I lost all my interest afterwards

I vote for daily /nevertat/ threads. tatfags will always run here for attention.

I have no tattoos but you are a deeply disturbed individual OP. Seek help, this kind of negativity will give you stomach cancer by the time you're 30.

found the 13 y/o who can't wait to get his first pepe tattoo.

>wearing shorts to a job interview

I wanted one so badly in high school and now I'm 22 and I'm so fucking glad i didn't do it. I realize now I just wanted it for attention

better than the 2 daily vegan threads. Even /pol/ only has one per day.

A genie gives you the statue of David as a gift.
What do you draw on it to improve its aesthetics?

False equivalence

Kek
HAHAHAH
A STATUE OF A HUMAN BODY vs
AN
ACTUAL
HUMAN BODY

My boy, go back to SCHOOL

United states you assblasted fuck, maybe get a job that requires you to look professional

god damm i want that poster

The same reason I'm on fit. I want to look a certain way, regardless of how others see me. Besides, I don't even have tats, I just think your point of view is nonsensical.
Also

Explain why getting a tasteful, artistic, easily concealed tattoo is retarded.

triggered

>what do you think?

I think you're a stupid faggot.

>Tattoos = attention stamp for unstable edgy lower-class idiots going through a phase

i like tattoos that are simple, lighthearted, and done without thought. I like the idea of putting something permanently on my body that'll remind me of the moment I got it. For me, it's not the tattoo itself, but what that tattoo makes me think of when I see it. I don't take about the space it takes up; i have scars and bruises and cuts and hair and whatnot anyway. My skin isn't some pristine blank slate I have to keep blank until I die. Visible tattoos don't matter in my profession.
That's about it for me personally

Tattoos are a form of self expression, there is a lot of negativity here from joyless faggots that somehow think that they are superior for not having enough personality or passion for life to make such a lasting decision. If you want it, go do it, just be sure of what you want.

Firstly, because people always cover up their real motives with falsities.
>smoking
False reason:
like the taste, it's relaxing, like the feeling etc
Real reason:
It was cool, now i'm addicted and can't stop
>drinking "x" alcohol
False reason:
I like the taste
Real reason:
I like the image

So for tattoos, you may say "aesthetics", but you actually are just like any other faggot getting a tattoo.

Secondly, they aren't aesthetic. You wouldn't deface a statue of a human body, why would you deface your own. If you enjoy the aesthetic of an image, have it printed a put on a wall.

Look dude, I don't actually care if YOU get a tattoo. In fact, I want you to. I do enjoy looking at tattoos on other people's bodies, but that is because it lets me find out a little bit about them without having to speak to them. They do look interesting, and aesthetic, but only if they aren't on MY body, because MY body is a work of art. But it would be a boring world if everybody's work of art looked the same, no?

Because pic related is me and a tattoo would ruin this.
>statues =/= people
My name is David and ive been compared to the statue of David. You can go back to r9k if you have nothing fitness related to contribute.

Classical fine art depicting an idealised biblical figure

A human being

are you even trying?

Dur

>not having enough personality or passion for life to make such a lasting decision

you're as much of a faggot for thinking you're superior because you did choose to do it, and to top it off you're a hypocrite

What the fuck dude

Found the tatty

nice nips

I lol'd seeing this tattoo on a flabby DYEL arm.

do the donuts represent the size of their assholes?

that would be the joke, yes.

Superior because I don't give a fuck what you think :)

as a tatfag I really dislike how mainstream and even sort of normie having tats has become

I guess the only upside is less discrimination job-wise but eh

A couple of IT engineers at my workplace have very visible tats, and so do a lot of people in non shit tier jobs, so I don't know what that's about; infact most jobs that frown on tats is shit like retail and dealing with customers and whatnot and those are the shittest tier jobs out there

the other kind of jobs that are non-shit and frown on tats force you to dress formally or otherwise in a way that will cover any non-retardedly-placed ink so so at least come up with proper shittalk lads, like for example being a trendy or impulsive little shit

your posting here says otherwise

>personal motivation
>also because fuck you stay mad

its like when i play xbox and my gamertag is slickrick420erryday and some faggot gets butthurt because they think its too black meanwhile im half chinese half irish

its like people get buttcrushed over others choices lmao

>being this insecure

I'm not trying to change your mind dick-for-brains.

but you seem awfully mad for someone who doesn't care what others think.

also isn't the whole reason for getting a tattoo because you DO care how others see you?

I like some tattoos, my boyfriend has two small ones, I have drawn tattoo designs for people, but I have no desire to get one. I feel like I am one of the few twenty something females without any ink or piercings. At least I am not degenerate.

>it's a white guy with a tribal tattoo gym goer

This thread is retarded. Who gives a shit what other people do to themselves honestly. If you don't like tattoos, don't get them

It's about how you see yourself

Of course it's on a dyel

I think it's cool
I am 18 tho

>go to fat hate thread
>FUCKING FATTIES DIE DIE DIE
>go to tat hate thread
>WHO CARES ITS MY BODY, MY RULES!!!

this

>be op
>faggot
>hurrr no like tatts
>make butthurt thread

so as long as there are tatts in the world op is auto assravaged

>being so unmotivated you need a crusty goober to inject heavy metals into your skin
Also, they weren't mad about your gamer tag. They were making fun of how stupid it is

riiiight just like women who get fake tits right?

Among he 18-35 crowd over 50% have tattoos so now it's unique to not have a tattoo.

> muh aesthetics
>being spitting image of divine entity
>can't be smudged by ink

Usually the fat hate is more about the fatties who whine, bitch and complain about thin privilege and act entitled to everything as well as trying to make being fat "healthy"

Most of yall look like fucking shit aesthetically, so you could actually use some tats.
>inb4 tats can't be aesthetic
Grow up kiddos

>Classical fine art depicting an idealised biblical figure
Did you really just imply the idealized human figure is void of tattoos while trying to defend tattoos?

And this is about tatties that think they arent degenerate scum

>psssshhhh nothing personal, kid

being a huge fat fuck is a burden to society and raises health care costs

having tattoos does not

Get one of empty space ie nothing

who /eyeballtat/ here

Even if they don't ask, it is not seen in a good or even neutral manner.

Normies find it edgy, so they want to be ''hardcore bro''

The 'ideal' is a cultural perspective.

Tattoos are part of a different culture to the statue of david. Each can be a depiction of the ideal.

I had a phase where I really wanted a full sleeve tattoo, I looked at 100s of different designs. What kept me from getting one was the cost (easily 1 grand for a really well done full sleeve) and that I couldn't decide what design I wanted.
I still think they look good but I can't imagine having that on me literally forever

Tribal tattoos are so utterly shit. It's like an asshole warning sign.

Spotted the yuppie cucks working for someone to impress

How would the tatoba medals look on a forearm?

Has a beautiful pooper.
Would ruin it with my meaty fuck stick.