/CBT/

/CBT/ PROGRESS EDITION

Post a pic from when you started lifting to where you are + height + weight + routine.

Been lifting for a month, 5'10 160lbs. Gained about 2 lbs. Diet on point and getting SS meme magic gains. Thank you sticky and Starting Strength.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=miwGbMbSKXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was writing something about you learning how to flex and lighting from below but then I realized I was literally shitposting
I'm sorry

Same bathroom, same lighting..... I dropped a bit of body fat and gained a bit of muscle. Not much more too it. Fatty.

I made a video of my transformation
youtube.com/watch?v=miwGbMbSKXY

Yeh that aint the same lighting mate

your body just looks .... weird?

Don't have starting pic, weight 155 5'10 standard chest/back/legs and an arm day

My progress from 165>207>182 (lbs).

Lifts (lbs):
Deadlift 415x5
Squat 355x2
Bench 245x5
OHP 145x3

Overall I'm pretty happy with my progress in a year.

Good work.
I stepped closer to the mirror, that's it.
Explain.

Two month progress.
Aim for 2800 calories.
Lift 3x per week all pro basic bodybuilding routine. Slow, but I'm too bendy and injury prone.
12lb heavier on the right, I put on some fat.
Pleased with my progress.

No pump in current pic btw. My shoulders balloon up with a pump, it's ridiculous.

You have to work your lats more to balance your waist out.

dont listen to
your core needs work, especially your obliques

fy

How does one attain shoulders like that

I think I may get sub-220lbs tomorrow for the first time since being a freshman in highschool. In the top left I was 306lbs, in the bottom right I'm around 225. I'm 6'2" and am thinking around 205ish I should get some abs poking through

Quads looking juicier, SS works wonders.
If anything, my lats are disproportionately larger.
Forgot about obliques, what's a good exercise I can add to my routine?
Nearly a 100 pounds, nice. But you're still at around 35% body fat. With your loose skin, you won't see abs until you're near 12%. Don't mean to discourage. Keep going.

1 year and 4 months
Was 189 in left, then cut to 151, bulked to 164 and currently cut to 156.
5'11

Mirin all of you

thats crazy

natty or nah

Hahaha good meme

Natty
Timeframe is on my instagram lol
Suck my natty beef

Before 115-120 pounds skelly. Can't really find any shirtless pics but you can tell it's just bone.

After. 5'9" 163 pounds. Will be 2 years lifting next month. Finally tried bulking just this past December and still trying to get rid of the love handles while still eating over maintenance.

Back

Keep lifting op, you've got a solid base for someone who just started

14 month progress in pic attached

Thanks dude, mirin that muscularity.

Your starting pic is my exact physique except I'm also 4 inches shorter. What routine did you run?

Modified zyzz's 5 day split.
Added in second bench and changed the way progression works.

Monday: Chest/Biceps

4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-15 reps
3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
Tuesday: Legs/Calves

4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leg Press 8-20 reps
3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
3 sets of Leg Curls 8-15reps
Calves are self explanatory, just use some of the machines till failure, a lot of reps, feel the burn.

Wednesday: Back

3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps
4 sets of Deadlifts 8 reps
3 sets of long bar Rows 8-15reps
3 sets of barbell Rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of Hyperextensions 8-10 reps
Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-15 reps
3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 8-15 reps
3 sets of front raises 8-15reps
3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises 8-10 reps
3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press 8-15 reps
4 sets of Pulldowns 8-15reps
3 sets of Skullcrushers 8-15 reps
Saturday: Full Body (strength)

3 sets of Deadlifts 8 reps
3 sets of Squats 8 reps
3 sets of Leg extensions 10-15 reps (light weight)
3 sets of Weighted Pull ups 8-10 reps
I followed this while bulking. Focus on compounds and try to add 2 reps to each accessory exercise each session until you can do 15 reps with that weight. Next session, increase the weight and drop the reps back down to 8. The way I do saturday is I start with 15 to 10 to 5 pounds more than usual on each lift for 3 sets and go for 8 reps (do cluster sets if you have to) For me, working with the heavier weight doing a strenght day makes progression easier.
Lower the volume if you're cutting. You might have to adjust the volume to what you can handle too if you're bulking. That's like the sweet spot for me

Forgor to add Bench is done as first exercise on thursday
3x same reps as you hit for bench on monday

No pics from the early days. Lifting for several years (on and off in the beginning for sports).

Ate like shit, partied, and lifted 1-2 times per week over the last 4 years. Think I got a little smaller but fuck it. No regrets. Gotta cut doe

6'2.5 224 lbs (200 goal)

24 in Nov. Yikes

OP has been lifting for at least a year.

He makes these threads nearly everyday with the same pic slightly updated and claims 1 month lifting.

Post evidence?

Insta?

I haven't cared enough to save it. You can start it yourself now if u want. OP will be back again soon enough, just start screenshotting these threads his makes with that pic in OP.

He has literally been making the exact same thread saying "Lifting for a month" for over a year now.