What's a dirty bulk like?

what's a dirty bulk like?

is it fun having no limits?

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/cancer/news/world-health-organization-says-processed-meat-causes-cancer
thetruthaboutcancer.com/cancer-causing-foods-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It'd only good if your name is CHAD and you enjoy the fine delicacies of PIZZA and SODIE POPS.

do you enjoy having a moonface, being bloated, having lovehandles and thinking that your "mass" is muscle?

then yes, its fun.

It is literally bulking without tracking calories or macros.

You can dirty bulk on "clean" foods like milk and peanut butter and fruits and shit

You can clean bulk on "junk food" like mcdonalds

Theres a big fat guy that walks around my gym as if hes carrying a carpet under each arm. His spine is immensely straight and he holds his chin up high.

He looks a cunt, he has a little bit of muscle but he just looks like a fatty to be honest. And all his posturing reeks of over compensation; as if it's an initial defense incase anyone tries to bring him into confrontation.

I've been boxing for 7 years, I know a pussy when I see one. And he is a pussy pretending to be a tiger.

Uh.. Just because you dirty bulk doesn't mean you bulk past 15%...

It just depends what you're tolerance for being overweight is. I did a dirty bulk for 5 months to hit 300 on bench, and it was the most fun I've had lifting, but I got a bunch of comments saying it was "gross, unnecessary, unhealthy, etc." Which, frankly, is true to a degree. But if you want to boost your lifts, eat a lot of food and pack on strength, dirty bulking is fun. Just remember you have to cut all of that weight off eventually, so don't overdo it.

dirty bulking only works if you're on steroids because of the way it affects nutrient partitioning

if you're natty it's just going to make you fat

>conflating dirty bulking with permabulking

Yeah, maybe 1% of all IIFYM dirty bulkers aren't 20% BF shitlords with a moonface that puts kali muscle to shame walking around like they're mr olympia.

>clean foods
>milk
>peanut butter

Anaerobic cardio (more specifically, avoiding aerobic) and lifting affect nutrient partitioning more than roids.

Roids affects nutrient partitioning indirectly vis-a-vis an increase in protein synthesis.

But lots of dirty bulkers dont overeat. If you do, then bulk clean

>You can clean bulk on "junk food" like mcdonalds
You actually can't, and just because you're more comfortable with the definition fitting your ideology doesn't make it so.

Kill. Yourself. Now... fuck before, go ahead and take some people around you with you-- you're that much of a fucking loser.

>milk on a bulk
All aboard the estrogen express
Next stop, nogainesville

Milk and whole grains are the epitome of the """""clean""""" food meme, and peanut butter is a bodybuilding staple, and debatably the healthiest fat available... Or are you a tard who thinks fats arent as important as protein??

>peanut butter is a bodybuilding staple, and debatably the healthiest fat available
how the fuck could you debate peanut BUTTER is healthier than a bowel of nuts

it only works if you're not dyel as shit lmao

Clean bulking does not and has never meant eating """""clean"""" foods.

P.s. I dont eat junk food. Just clarifying the definition

gonna look 25% with all that fluid on your body

sodium+preservative bombs make your body scared as fuck

The fats are LITERALLY THE SAME.
The only difference is nut butters are less filling so good for bulking.
Nuts are better for cutting.

Look at the ingredients of a decent peanut butter
>peanuts, salt
Now look at a bag of peanuts
>peanuts, salt

Unless you buy jiffy, the fats are indiatinguishable

Eat sufficient potassium, magnesium, calcium, and zinc.. You will be fine. Stronger than low sodium even. With almost no water bloat. And bloat is gone by morning time, so if you want to look cut, just avoid sodium that day.

>muh preservatives
Hippy

dunno about all that autistic shit but why not just eat clean

Me personally?
I do eat clean.

Why do others not eat clean? It is a viable, healthy option that some prefer.

Also if you are not able to eat anything you want and maintain caloric goals/bodyfat levels..... You are not going to make it.

Science has shown that the failure rate of RESTRICTIVE dieting always rises to 100% given a long enough timeline (say two decades or so)

So you might as well learn how to eat normie food and stay lean. Clean eating is great for temporary spells of bulking or cutting, though

>processed food being bad for your health is a myth
>by not eating processed food your diet is RESTRICTIVE

i've never typed this and meant it; but this time I mean it: kill yourself

>kshits telling anyone to kill themselves

Is it considered a dirty bulk if i know which foods im allowed to eat but dont exactly measure anything aside protein ?

>mfw I burn fat so fast I basically have to dirty bulk
>feelsgoodman?

>le processed foods maymay
I just peeled a banana.
Shit has been processed.

Now i am slicing this already processed banana, thus processing it again.

But i am slicing it into my blender, so it can go in my shake. How processed can food get?? Oh emm jeee ao unhealthy.

Preservatives approved by the FDA are bad because i said so. Dont ask m to explain my position, just killyourself
>you first

If you are not keeping track of your caloric surplus, yes it is a dirty bulk

kys

food preparation =/= processed food

The problem is the chemically altered ingredients, not how it was prepared for you to consume.

Your laughing grill memes fool nobody.
You just got called put on your bullshit and have no actual argument, only
>muh preservatives

Post more damage control, now. I want some of those tasty (You)s

Actually what i deacribed is EXACTLY processing

You say there is a difference, but storebought "processed" foods are only gone through enough processes to "prepare"

I say processed, you say prepared.

Also afaik the only "chemical alterations" are from cooking, or acidifying, or treating with lye. All of which are safe if done properly

My guess is you really mean chemicals of a synthetic nature, which is still BS and why the FDA exists.

>implying i'm going to waste my time with a defensive sadfag who has to justify eating shitty food probably because he can't afford better

just because you can consume something and still FUNCTION, doesn't mean it's healthy or doesn't pose long-term risks

but w/e m8, keep eating garbage until you're blue in the face, health food & longevity is a meme when you're poor

also np sadfag, here's the only dopamine hit you know (You)

1. I already said i eat relatively clean and do eat junk food
2. Cost is literally why. Bulk chicken and dried beans is waaaay cheaper per meal than hot pockets or other overpriced bullshit that has horrible macros

Now that's out of the way, you have provides NO evidence that processed food is less healthy.

Prove that "healthy" food is magically more healthy than food out of a box with preservatives, assuming equal macros and fatty acid profiles

>Now that's out of the way, you have provides NO evidence that processed food is less healthy.
because I would just be googling studies that I've never read

the GENERAL consensus, and what we're all raised on, is processed junk/fast/microwave food is devastatingly unhealthy when compared to it's home-made version with whole food.

so how about YOU produce evidence that that's not the case

Don't**

How about just caloric surplus and protein measuring ?
If I dont eat a secure number of fats or carbs am i fcked ?

>consensus is an axiom
>you have to disprove my claim because i don't understand burden of proof
i'm not even him but eat ass m8

>the burden of proof is not on me to prove my claim, but you to disprove it.
No such studies exist, not even on google, because it is not remotely true.

It is pure myth. Like how eating multiple small meals is healthier/better for fat loss/increases metabolism is pure bullshit.

Just because a fuckton of uneducated fagtards believe it, doesnt make it true

lmao

kk what are you guys waiting for, go open up a store called Processed Foods and I'm sure it'll fucking make bank!!

That would be considered clean bulk, even wihout tracking protein.

I know more than 10 guys who got a clean bulk on fast foods. Eating macs almost every day. Eating ice cream every day of the summer.

After some point it stops being a coincidence.
Getting fat is all about calories.
Getting muscular is also by 50% all about calories (only dietwise).
There. Healthy food doesnt exist when talking about what's good for a good body image or not.
Healthy food is just about cholesterols, too much vitamins, foods processed with chemicals, foods that cause cancer, foods that cause other diseases.

And most of fast food sare in fact full of such substances.

Getting fit has, for most people nothing to do with their health. All they care about is body image and maybe your physical condition.

>oh no, they understand burden of proof
>think, think, think
>i know, let's hit them with a straw man
>got em

kk keep campaigning that eating only processed food is a perfectly okay diet

i don't give a fuck, anyone foolish enough to believe this is simply engaging in alternative natural selection

kys cunts, peace

>if you can market a concept to uneducated hippies, that concept is scientifically valid fact
Kek

yeah fuck me m8, it's hard to come up with compelling arrangements with people who are LITERALLY saying ALL FOOD IS HEALTHY as long as people count MACROS

get the fuck outta here

>le cholesterol is bad meme
>le chemicals are scary meme
Go back to your whole foods, hippie

dirty bulk= being more than +700cal in a surplus
you will gain muscle,but also you gain more fat and end up looking like a mashed potato

Im actually studying chemistry and i ve seen some creepy shiet in food.
Ofc small quantities are hard to create symptoms.
You really god the wrong idea if you think taht just coz of your stomach's ph it can digest everything , and anything else goes through your poop hole.

These guys are telling u the truth but they dont know shiet to prove it.

Count macros, supp micros, get proper fiber intake, and avoid trans fats and hydrogenated fats.. Yea.

Food that meets your nutritional demands is healthy and nutritious... Not a controversial statement

>hurr every chemical i dont recognize is a poison that will give you cancer
Is a much more outrageous belief

>le strawman ad hominem combo
what i'm saying is that if you're going to say processed foods are bad, atleast back that up

>Αs long as it satisfies my nutritional demands its good.
>Causes cancer ? XD bitchh pls im chad i can f*ck cancer xDDD
>Lots of it can create chronic diseases in my stomach/liver ? XDDD what are thoseeee

Man unless you are going to a bodybuilding competition and roiding, DO NOT DO IT.

Also please read the sticky

actually you guys are absolutely correct, what the fuck was I think even trying to argue with you!

keep up this mentality!! I'm going to start it too, we're going to live awesome lives :D

I too am a bioanalytical chemist, with an amateur fascination in pharmacology (admittedly my knowledge is not only very limited, but also almost exclusively regarding neuropharmacology)

Every "dangerous" chem i have seen was not that bad and in tiny amounts.
Aspirin is by far more deadly and poisonous

>argument is about processed foods
>bring up small meal diets
That's not even what the dude is talking about at all.
You can eat tons of small meals of either unprocessed or processed foods.
You can eat a large meals of either unprocessed or processed foods.
Assuming the same macros for both meals, the person eating unprocessed and unpreserved foods will have an easier time digesting said foods and using them efficiently.
The additives in processed foods have to be filtered out of the body either by the kidneys or liver. This action takes away from the digestion process, some additives can not be removed quickly and begin to concentrate in your blood and body causing damage.
The damage it does to your organs is very real.

are you just sequentially going through some list of logical fallacies or something m8

Eat clean or die, cucks.

that entire fridge doesn't hit the macros for a full grown man (not you) for a single day.

I asked for evidence that processed food is less healthy.
Why didnt you post it causes cancer and all the diseases?

Source for this information, please??

no because my argument ended once you demanded proof that processed food is bad for you

i'm the majority, you're the minority-- you prove it

So many products fag. You have fallen for the oldest jew trick.

that's the bandwagon fallacy

My point was not about nutrient timing, but rather the common belief is often very wrong

>additives hurt your organs
Which ones?
Source?
Are we talking sig figs or misinterpreted buzzferd bullshit?

cancer.org/cancer/news/world-health-organization-says-processed-meat-causes-cancer

Le Chobani Bite :DDD

thetruthaboutcancer.com/cancer-causing-foods-2/

I dont post that much on Veeky Forums anymore but I want to warn people about taking bulking 'too far'.

I dirty bulked from about 90kg to 101kg, I couldn't really stop eating shitty foods near the end and my diet was really shitty...I ate enough calories but too much fat and carbs.

Now I'm 'fat' again and need to cut...and it fucking sucks, if I didn't 'let my self go' (dirty bulk) I wouldnt have to cut so much fat.

Positives:

- Much stronger
- Much more muscle mass
- Get to eat everything you want, enjoy pizza, massive amounts of lasanga, pasta, whatever you want

Negatives:

- Look fat
- Some clothes dont fit anymore
- Sweat twice as much as usual
- Exhausted doing simple stuff like walking a hill, need to carry all that extra weight up
- Need to cut much more fat than I should of have
- Muscles less defined

Dirty bulk can work for skinny guys who say/claim they cant gain weight, just make them eat pizza's and shit for breakfast...sure you cant gain weight mate.

But for any average lifter you can try to dirty bulk 1 month or so, but dont let yourself go..you'll hate yourself afterwards. I'm positive I can cut the weight off again but it's going to take much longer and more effort than it should've had.

Just mah 2 cents, obviously do it if you like the idea...but careful if you are a former fatty/prone to getting fat quick ect

The majority is obese or overweight...
The majority believes lots of demonstrable bullshit.

Hell the majority of lifters think more reps = hypertrophy.

Never trust the majority, because the vast majority of people are uneducated dipshits

>coconut flavoured fat water
>storing fruit in the refrigerator
>apple wedges for people who own apples but don't have a knife
>fucking cheese.
>chocholate and blueberry yogurt? Are you a woman in a yogurt commercial?
>bottled water literally what is the point do you live in a 3rd world country and you can't drink tapwater? Its not even carbonated. Get that shit out of there.
>no meat!? What the fuck do you think a fridge is for?
>Where the fuck is the plastic thing that's clearly supposed to go at the bottom of your fridge?

2/10 fridge, would not raid.

>buzzfeed
How about every college and organization that has a basis in public health has released multiple sources for all of the claims Anons have made in this thread.
If you want to be a faggot and ignorant, that's your choice. You stated early there was no sources on google, but i've found multiple ones. You're just being lazy.

Ηe aint lazy he eatin 2 big macs (n a diet soda pls).
2 busy 2 answer.

Correct. Nitrates are metabolized into N-nitroso compounds that are carcinogenic. Idk why people treat this so earth shatteringly when iy has been known since the 90s...

They sell provessed meat without nitrates, and the amount of carcinogens you get is less than being around a smoker for one cig.

I still stand by my original claim that it is less deadly than aspirin

I already said thrice i do not eat junk food.

I just like arguing against uneducated tards.

provide evidence processed food causes no short & long term harm

I actually was trying to b8 him into posting the WHO so we could learn
-nitrites are not synonymous with processed food
>you can get nitrate and nitrite free versions
>shit is about as dangerous as standing next to a public smoking area for 5 mins

>post evidence my claim is wrong
That is not how burden of proof works

Me saying "you have to prove your claim before i accept it as true" is not a claim

I just dont see how food that meats your nutritional demands isnt nutritious

>meats
I see what you did there, fgt

That's () my first post in this thread, you've made the claim that processed food isn't unhealthy, now I'm challenging it.

Burden of proof is now on you, that's how it works -- or admit defeat.

>i like arguing against uneducated tards
This is exactly what an uneducated "tard" would say.

Just because you don't eat junkfood doesn't mean the food wasn't processed. A salad can be processed, it can still have pesticides on it, as can any fruit you eat.
If you've ever eaten a single bit of food from a store ever, it was processed.
Even "organic" foods have preservatives, granted a much smaller amount, but they have to have preservatives to be shipped, which is why they cost so much more. They can not be mass produced in such a way as other foods can, because if it sits on a shelf for more than a week all of the food would start to rot unless it was a natural antioxidant enriched food such as coconuts, onions, pineapple that take weeks if not months to rot.

I doubt anyone on Veeky Forums has eaten truly organic food in years, with the exception of people who might live near farms that have fruits, corn, or those who partake in hunting for their meat.

>Round 1
Peeps tell u u re wrong, u tell them to BTFO coz they give u no proof.
>Round 2
Peeps tell u u re wrong and give you proof (some of these proofs i opened and are ufll of shiet, some are legit won't bother to point out literally bored). U tell them to BTFO because u think of them of uneducated tards/pricks.
>Round 3
Your doctor tells u ur child's liver needs a transplant because of bad eating habits you didn't care of it having. You and your kid tell him to BTFO cause he has no proof,and is uneducated (didn't read the #FastFoodForDummies book).
>Round 4
Kid dies. Wife Suicides from misery.
You re broading Veeky Forums.
You remember.

jesus this kid is STILL at it

kys dude, nobody likes you

I dont see how this is sequiturial to any of what i said, but organic pesticides are more toxic than inorganic ones lmao
>hippies paying extra for shittier produce riddled with toxins
Makes me kek everytime

Who said it isnt nutritious ?
Since when is nutritious = healthy.

Shiet your problem is just comprehending the common tongue. It isn't in your brain. Maybe lear english brah

>posts laughing grills everytime he gets BTFO
kek
Thanks for the (You)

Kek...

this is b8

Lol why you think that?

I honestly didnt get the sequitur between that post and what i had said

>chemicals?? haw haw chemicals are healthy
> oh of course eating highly processed food is bad for you, I was just saying it's worse than these OTHER chemicals

nice backpedal numb nuts

> uh...I asked first guys you have to have lists of peer reviewed journal articles ready to defend your every word but I don't have to provide any evidence to support my position

lrn2debate newfriend :^)

We're all anonymous, and if you read the next reply () you have to adapt your argument towards me.

Now, with that out of the way, as this is my THIRD post in this thread, I have no yet disclosed my position on this topic.

I am however demanding, as is my right, that your side (whom say processed food has no effect on our health) be proven.

You have lost the debate otherwise.

>cow pus is clean

thanks for the (You) but I'm not the one making an argument, I've posted less in this thread than you have.

I just think it's funny when people like you clearly pick a side, scream
>POST EVIDENCE
and then push the goalposts without any sources of their own

You've lost.

CMON Veeky Forums

YOU GOTTA B8 BIG TO GET (YOU)'S CMON!

seriously guys, this is clearly b8 what happened to this board ? just back after a year away and its fucking FULL of summer fags, hopefully its the time of year.

pretty much every thread is just asking for advice by newbies

ever heard of nut butt? when i eat a lot of nuts I have painful and slow shits. I'll take a smooth butter to go down my pipes these days.

>pure samurai rektage