/HFF/ GENERAL

Daily reminder that if you do not have the three following things, you are GENETIC INFERIOR. You can train as hard as you want, you can inject as many steroids as you want in your ass, but the end result is determined by your GENETICS. And these are:

1. HEIGHT (under 6feet? Well no girl will consider you a real man)

2. FACE, (pic related minimum face aesthtics)

3. FRAME, BROAD SHOULDERS AND NARROW HIPS,

This is just a daily reminder that HFF is the one thing that IS THE BASIC of all kind of aesthetics so if

you lack this you will never look good, you will just look like a disgusting over compensating retard

with big nasty muscles,

AND dont forget SOCIAL GAINS you fucking autismos!

PS: U mad bro? ;)

Jeff pls go

This is not Jeff, this is just someone with the knowledge of HFF and fitness

Post pics then.

Of Jeff?

How bored do you have to be to make one of these threads

P I Z Z A
I
Z
Z
A

isn't jeff like 5"10? no girl would even consider looking at him at that height.

He is 5'10''.
OP is a retard that he cant even open a fucking bait thread without fucking it up.

CHAD is fucking the GYM receptionist with no CONDOM while YOU shitpost about HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME

>Talks about social gains ,Calls others Autismos
>Shitposts on Veeky Forums

How many times were u dumped from ur bitches for someone "inferior in HFF".

Of Jeff*?

No, of the faggot who made this thread.

you literally fell for the bait

you mean JEFF?
Jelqing
Eeating pizza
Face
F(r)ame

JEFF is JELQING while EATING PIZZA with his god like FACE and his huge FRAME while fucking bitches that he got due to his FAME

Height has little to do with much, unless you are under like 5'8" in shoes you should be okay.

Im 6'4", its not all that great.

Face makes alot of sense, since thats what you base your potential offspring on. But can be hidden with beard or fixed with decent haircut for most issues.

Im Blessed with broad chin and strong "superhero" jawline.

Frame, is the only real important thing to have. If you don't know what frame type you have and want to build muscle. You are going to make yourself hate lifting. You wont see the gains you expect and even if you build for one frame on the wrong one you'll look weird as shit and may as well stay fat or skelly.

From my measurements im lucky to have very wide rib cage, broad shoulders and a narrow waist (if I weren't so fat) which is why im trying to make it.

I didnt fell for it.
I just stated its a shit bait that doesnt make any sense in itself.

Daily reminder that as long as you can maek viable babbys, your genetics are sound and are working as it should be

>1. HEIGHT (under 6feet? Well no girl will consider you a real man)
posts manlet seid ;_;

Quads!

Yea OP post pics if your genetics are so amazing

How am I doing lads?
>180cm