Rate/advice

What do you think Veeky Forums. I'm going for the "lean" body type. Since I'm the one working on this body type, I thinks it's harder for me to criticize it, so I wanted some other opinion.

>Rate?

Lift and stop posting bait on some shitty anonymous anime board.. or at least step up your bait game.

Show us your boiipussi

>rate
you look like a child
>advice
eat and squat

What do you want us to say? You're trying to look lean and yeah you look lean

hrt become god tier trap

lean? he has no form from musculature and abs that aren't visible. dude is a skinny-fat if he is a dude. guessing 16

pic is a few months old
I started lifting (inb4 hungry skeleton) but I have pectus and can't afford a surgery.
I don't want my pecs to look like boobies, from the side it's even stronger...am I fucked, shouldn't I train chest or what? I just think it looks really shit and won't allow me to make it.

Your body looks very female-ish, but keep at it

how do your bones fit inside a body like that? when i was that skinny my ribcage popped out and you could probably pour water in them when i lied down and drink out of the individual slits

thanks for the feed back man

oh no, they do. Went to the beach yesterday, and my hip-bones were poking out so hard it looked like I was starving...

are my shorts not fashionable enough for you

ok so do you have any advice on how to lose the fat , ad least Im just... skinny with no muscle.
>16

just want some advice to look more like pic. I can't afford a gym, so my "work-out" is done in my room. I run in place, elevated crunches and shit. I just don't have anywhere else to ask a living community for advice..

bump because Im skinny fat too and would like some advice from lean guys

6'0 175
Bench 285
Squat 355
2 years progress

I think that'd be an attractive core on a woman.

holy stretch marks

>mine are worse
I got them on my belly, arms, pits...

From the thumbnail on my phone you looked like some chick with non existent tits. So I mean yeah if you're wanting to look like a trap you're well on your way their.

6.5/10 would destroy that boipussy no homo.

awesome... So, chicks wouldn't like it yea?

Is that what you're going for, OP?

Yes i know. Slowly fading atleast

perfect, so I just lost all the fat to become a chick...

yea pretty much. I hated being fat and being immediately friend zoned by all girls in high school. So for college I was trying to go lean with a bit of muscle mass. But I guess it took an unexpected turn

If they're lesbians

Even though your pic as at an angle it looks like you have wide hips or itaybe due to how skinny-fat you are, so most women wouldn't put you in their top 5 body types you probably have a chance with some anorexic emo chick, or some fucking ham planet.

Otherwise just do the full commit and start taking estrogen.

If you're skinny you already have a better body than most guys around your age. Just put on some more muscle if you want to be a hunk.

If you want to experiment with guys or dominatrixes then keep your body as it is.

What did you do to get your current body, OP? That's my goal body. Am skinnyfat now, former fatty.

na man, my lesbian friends give my no sexual attention... I mean one had a dream of me when I wiped my dick out and in her dream she just "....so what did you expect to happen"

>fml

>to look more like pic
Well..maybe you should start to do some kind of training then?
You've got the base but as for now, you look like a girl on a healthy diet. Some muscles sure would help

>just do the full commit and start taking estrogen.
seriously starting to consider it, given the feedback on the thread

user if you want to look feminine there are other ways of going about it that won't have all the side effects of estrogen.

Unless you want tits and a smaller dick and stuff.

Are you gay? If yes im just sorry about the marks. Good that they are fading

If not, here's a hint: Your pics look gay as fuck. Especially this pants-pulling move

rest looks nice- i might add

I'll make sure to visit you daily once you setup a livejasmin channel.

I started working out back in the end of sophomore year, like 5 years ago. When I decided that I wanted to stop being fat, I would wait for sundown and started running in place in my bed room for like 2 hours. Not consecutively ofcourse, but a good 20-30 min, small rest, and keep going until I couldn't anymore. I lost 35lbs~ in like 2 months. About 6 months late, I cut out all junk foods and shit like that. The first year was the greatest change, when I absolutely deflated. The past year I've mostly had this body, trying to trim the last ring of fat.

The issue now is that I can't eat too much. Its a mental thing now, where if I ever over eat in a day, the next day I usually don't eat any solids. I thinks its like a fear/hate of fatness

what did you expect??
Just losing weight is what chicks do.
You should have lost FAT and built MUSCLE.
You should even gain weight in this process.

Ima try man. But I cant afford a personal trainer, which would be prefect. I just to stand-in work for some series or im usually an extra, so my salary is really flimsy. So I just work out in my room.

I mean, I don't necessarily want that, but it seems that everyone is always screaming at me to be a bottom... even do my track record show all pussy. I don't know if I've been hearing it for too long or what and its ingrained in my subconcious, but I'm considering it for real now...

thanks, I could use the viewers and feedback

When you say work out, are you meaning only the cardio you mention?

You don't gotta do it just cus everyone is telling you to, user. There are plenty of girls that are into skinny guys.

If you do end up trapping though, there are certain girls that will love you for it. Probably not the ones you're after though. Unless you want them to pick out girly clothes for you to wear before you bottom.

Read the sticky you twit. My personal, non-Veeky Forums-shitty adv? Deadlift with good form, work your way to heavy. Doesn't matter how many or few you do for now. Youtube some good deadlift form, eat enough pro/fat/carb and get to it kid. Good luck, former skinnyfat to tear-your-face-off-while-blasting-polish-metal-band-Hate-alpha-deadlifter here.

Lmao user, I'm not the guy you just replied to but I was only memeing at you. You need to start building muscle if you want to look less feminine the only reason you are getting so much flak is because you have literally zero of it. I'd say lift heavy for about 3 months and if you don't really see much of an improvement or don't like how you look then do whatever makes you happy bro, whether that be staying skinny-fat or going full trap mode. Who are we to dictate how you live your life.

Dont be such a lazy ass bitch then. Also stop searching for excuses like "i have no money".
There are russians and africans with way WAY less than you have (and from the room in your first pic your family has a lot more than me too) and they can get fit and muscular.
Watch youtube videos, read the stiky(!!!) and train in your home. I do the same, am a boulderer and climber and put on about 10 kg of mass since i started training at home (Home is ONE room, in a flat of a nice lady). Only training stuff i have are 2 sets of dumbells. Thats it. You can do a lot with bodyweight.

yea, running in place and stuff like that. And since I would be doing this at like 1am I would turn on the tv to have something to watch, and their was only infomercial and shit, so Id leave it on those like 3 minute long ads on workout videos, and Id take some routine that was cardio related and do that for a while, switching it with jogging. I tried doing push ups and other stuff, but I was to big and didn't have any arm strength to keep my self up, so whenever I was taking a shower or something like that, I would do wall push-ups, or when I was dicking around the house and had nothing to do, id stop on a wall and start doing those, or whenever I remembered and wasn't somewhere public.

I was just trying to be active at all times whenever I was in my room

well I was just obsessed with loosing the fat, in a way I guess I still am. But I really want to get as close to 0% fat as possible. I know thats not really possible without starving or working it out, but I dont have the time to just go running.

Apart from that, I do want to get some muscle on me, but I dont want to bulk up. Get a more shredded look ya know?

yea I guess.... to be honest Im just in a confused state because of it. But I really would like to have some body type that was attractive to women. I dont want to be super bulky and muscular either, but I would like to show some muscle. But with a tight budget I cant really do that. I'd try anything that I can do in my room.

And everything online about muscle gaining with no weights is some yoga looking work out with ad least 2 women in the example videos...

alight man, thanks for the feedback. I can;t really dead-lift with anything in my house, but I'll see what I can do

You can get some muscle definition with bodyweight exercises, user. You're just not going to see any substantial growth. You'll have a twink mode body that most girls will think is hot.

thanks man, Ima try and gain some muscle weight. I can't imagine I'll hate it, and once I'm there, I wont want to go back to the skinny-fat I am now.

Man...first off- about the fat thing (no mean or shit now but) you really should consider talking to a psychologist about this. Just to be sure, you are not getting on tracks, that are hard to leave, once you are on them.

For the shredded part- Are you young, dumb or drunk?
What do you think makes shredded people shredded? Nice defined and strong muscles. Also shredded guys have kinda big muscles.
As you sound for now you will look like pic related. But small muscles and low body fat just looks pathetic

>but I dont have the time to just go running
You don't? What is keeping you busy? Work? Your wife and kids? All these responsibilities?

First the "I dont have money for a personal trainer"
Not the "I dont have time"
You sound like an exuse seeking bitch. Like a fat bitch, just the other way around.

that isn't my house. I'm visiting family in Miami... But I get what your saying. My bedroom has always been my gym do. I really want to save up for a personal trainer so he can adleast give me some routine and stick to that. For now, I'm stating back up on my chest. Im doing 110 push ups thru out the day. So whenever I remember or im already on the floor doing crunches ill switch over to those. I know its probably really shit and wont do anything, but it some way to warm up and have more than nothing... right?

ok, sounds good. this is what Im aiming for. Don't really know how I'll do this out of my room, but I might do that thing I used to do in highschool, where I bag as many things I can and start doing reps with it.

>no mean or shit now but
No I get it man. It's something that innevitably formed my horrible eating habits. But its sort of a mental safety net so I never get fat again...
>typing this is highlighting how crazy my actions really are huh?

>Are you young, dumb or drunk?
At the moment, young and dumb. Not currently drunk. Ask me again tomorrow night.

>Nice defined and strong muscles.
Yea i would love to have some muscles to show off, but at the moment, all I have is what I posted. And I'm aware of the training those that have shredded body must go thru. I was going to work on my core first and then go for chest, followed by arms.

>right?
Not right. Read the fucking sticky you lazy teen.
Also cut this personal trainer shit. What is wrong with you? Fucking personal trainer... do you even listen to yourself? Man you're really starting to get me mad and feeling pity for you at the same time...

110 pushups through the day...
Have you ever read any book about proper training? Have you ever visited a sportsclub? Or watched any good (!) youtube channels? And i do not mean those shit videos, where guys to 100 pushups a day for a month. That is not proper training!
You dont need a personal trainer, you need to educate yourself and stop being to lazy

Well what I mean by time is that I literally have no real down time to just go out for a run. My workouts are done in my room and in fast bursts thru out the day. Im currently half screening an essay due in 10 hours. But I really wanted some advice and feedback from Veeky Forums.

Yea, I get why it sounds like excuses, but they are unfortunately my reality. Im not at a free time in my life right now. In 2 weeks do my semester is over and I have break, so that would be a golden time to start working out. Thats why I started the thread. I want to be better, and the time is coming up.

Honestly U just wanted an opinion on the body I have at the moment. This isn't my perfect body image, but I would like to see others people track and what they have done on a tight budget but a lot of energy and wanting to get better

Just look at the chest of this guy you posted for refference Such a chest does not come from just starving yourself. Also it does not come from 100 pushups- some here, some there. It comes from a proper diet and proper training (and some genetics, but you seem to have a good base to work on).

Okay. I have to go to sleep not. It's 3am here in germany and you just reminded me of my own exams...and i feel you about the exam-time at the end of the semester.
Still- here is my workout from today (and i do not have a lot of time as student and living alone either)
30 Minute run (warm up and a little more because the weather was nice)
come home
3x20 lunges (you can to these with weights like water jugs, up to 10l or so- I use my dumbells)
3x10 pistol squats (cant do them weighted
4x20 calf raises (with dumbels in hands)

That is not much, does not take much time, is fun and as you see, im not the fittest on my legs but it's enough for the moment.
You can do these when you take a break from learning. You need to take those anyways.

I hope you find your way and other anons here can help you.

Oh and- read the sticky!

Lifting for just over a month. I see progress. I think I need to add another leg day to my workouts....

> In 2 weeks do my semester is over
>do

You'll get huge gains when you quit talking like a fucking mong.

boy on hormones or girl?

Not him but...really? Someone on Veeky Forums has a word to much in one of his sentences and you are calling him out for it? Here?
Man you must be fun at partys...

You must be new here.

ok, your awesome. thanks man, I really appreciate it. Good luck with your exams. Legs isn't really my focus right now, but I know I have to implement it so I get even thru out and don't get noodle legs.

I wasn't paying attention man. Like I said earlier, I'm half-screening this with work, so my fingers are doing most of the thinking. This is also why I started talking about unnecessary stuff on about my psychological status and its traumas.

>Such a chest does not come from just starving yourself
yea i know. I don't really know too many at home based chest workout, other than the basics. To be honest, the guy in pic is my goal. I'd be pretty happy with a body that adleast resembles that

If I knew you could get a body like OP's from just doing cardio, I would've never started lifting.

R8 me?

On the left

bum for this answer

Literally thought this was a woman scrolling past

so good job, you're a trap just like you wanted?

I guess I am now. I didn't mean to, but thats what I, yelled about constantly so...

what body type do you have now?

Working on leaning out a bit more. How many more lbs would you cut ?

You're dating a fatass. Have you no shame?

Abominable Skeletonman. I got some really good advice in another thread last night that suggested bulking up about 35 lbs then cutting, but I'm questioning whether or not that's going to lead to the kind of body I actually want.

Jesus fucking christ man! Are you dead!?

Bulking up 35 lbs is terrible advice for anyone dude.

Do yourself a favor and leave this place and just start hitting he gym hard and consistently. Do some cardio after. Repeat 4-5x a week for a year or so and you'll see fantastic results.

Don't put too much thought into it when you're first starting, just go push yourself consistently

you have a good back boss.
>yankees
dammit bro

I almost actually puked. Im not even being a dick. I really gagged and shit.
>Story?

What kind of body do you want? Gaining some more muscle will make you look a lot better. You can't lose any more weight without looking worse. Your issue now is not being too large

285 to 150 over the course of 5 years, only started hitting up the gym since the 180 mark. I'm a good example of how not to lose weight, I'm sure.

>What kind of body do you want?
What OP's got now, but I'm getting the impression that my body type just isn't going to let that happen.

Well you have to let your skin reseeded, it usually takes around 2 years, but Im not sure for your case. You can get surgery for it, but I agree with

If you didn't it on your own without medical shit, props on the weight loss

Very Impressive weight loss. Build some muscle now and you'll be good to go

hey m8 how did you go about losing the weight?
i'm curious to know because i'm losing weight right now and my goal is 150.

>If you didn't it on your own without medical shit, props on the weight loss
Thanks, it was 99% calorie counting. I fear I've waited too long to start exercising.
I'm trying. I feel as though I've hit my peak as far as lifting goes, though. I was making progress for a while but feel like I've hit a pretty solid wall that I've been stuck at for a while.
Calorie counting. Once you start really looking into foods, you'll start to see that there exist some foods that are surprisingly calorie dense that are technically healthy(nuts, avocados, breads, etc), and then some food that almost feels like it's cheating with how much you can get away with eating(berries, celery, tomatoes, squash, zucchini, small fish, etc). I started out just completely cutting out any liquids save for water and ordering salads whenever it was an option. You can get really creative with what you eat to where you don't have to sacrifice much. You start to get a feel for how many calories are in what after a few months.

>running shoes
>sweatpants
>in public
You look like a slob.