Calorie decifit

>calorie decifit
>always tired

jesus i knew it would happen but htis is crazy, getting through the workout is now the toughest part of the day. any tips or tricks to not feel tired all day?

How big is your caloric deficit?

>noone will ever creep shot you

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I want to motorboat that ass.

thats not a creepshot its a pic of my ex boyfriend, he gave permission

he sat on my face more than once, its godly. hes on the rowing team at his college so it does good for the glutes and pecs.

>on big deficit as well
>lazy af
>was lifting 3x a week with no strength loss but definitely no gains
>now lift once a week and do cardio every other day
>strength still hasnt the same, neither better nor worse
I-itll be alright right fit?

Are you a girl or a fag?

fag

Wait, if you aren't on a deficit then you don't feel tired?
I'm always tired after a workout, is this why I'm not making gains?

after a work out i feel tired in the 'worked out' sense, but when i am on a decifit i am tired in the, i wake up and already want to go back to bed and move an inch when i used to move a mile.

im tired before i begin my workout.

todays the first day i dont feel insanely tired since i started.

post tits girl

im a dude

I'd sniff that ass for days.

hoping to get one more go at it before he moves back to brazil

Call me over and we can spitroast him.

socal?

No
>tfw

poop comes from there...

I thought I was just being a lazy shit. I seriously have no energy when I go to the gym. How are supposed to lift weights on a calorie deficit?

you gotta push through. ive managed to but god damn its hard. considering you're cutting its not as big a deal if you dont push the limit on it, the idea is maintaining muscle while you lose fat.

but goddamn im so sleepy all damn day. today i finally caved and ate a full 1900 calories for hte first time in two weeks.

I'm on a large deficit and accurate. I literally have to sneak off and take naps at work to get through the day. FML

*Accutane

post snapchat pls

Tbh i dropped cutting. I'm so hungry and tired without delicious food

degenerate

Eat more on workout days to exactly compensate for the workout energy expenditure.

if im like 5'8 and most sites tell me to eat around 2k is 1600 too low? I'm doing that now and I feel sorta shitty, doable, but i definitely have way less energy.

I'm losing steady weight, but i don't know if that's too low.

1600 isn't too low for 5'8.

>tfw I fucked up my cut and lost almost all my gains
im not gonna make it
leave me behind

You're weaker on a deficit. Stop lifting with your ego and lower the weight. If you're on a decent cut this is expected.

More or less, you have to accept some losses when you cut.

>cutting
>work construction
>10 hour days
>need to sleep by 8:30 to get 7 hours
> get home at 5:30

I feel you OP, I come home dead and have to do routine almost immediately, make dinner and go to bed

keque

couldn't you just cut out your routine during the cut? Construction should be enough to prevent losses user just get enough protons

i cant stop binge eating :)

:(

are you the fag op?

was he a good fuck?

this happens to me every time I try to completely lean out :/

I always did crash diets, eating like 1200kcals a day.
this obviously doesnt work out in the long run and it did drive me insane, I was unbearable.

now aiming for 2000kcals.

172cm manlet here.
wheighing 76kg.
Im lifting 5 days a week and do 30 min HIIT on the stepper everyday.
Whats my TDEE like? Could it really be at 3100kcals like those calculators claim?

if you're doing 30 mins HIIT every day you are not going hard enough. Drop to 3 times a week (but do it HARD), and aim at 2100. If the calcs are half-right, then you should lose at 2100, maybe with a little muscle loss.

Can I do thar?
Sometimes the work isnt that much work and Im just tired from moving around for 10 hours

Same here. I'm cutting since two weeks and I just can't get out of bed in the morning. Takes me about an hour to actually get up.

Suck a lot, but I already lost some weight.

Workouts are hell though.

>if you're doing 30 mins HIIT every day you are not going hard enough. Drop to 3 times a week (but do it HARD), and aim at 2100. If the calcs are half-right, then you should lose at 2100, maybe with a little muscle loss.
I'm doing it already on the highest settings, and I'm feeling like I'm only seconds away from a heart attack.
I'm completely wet afterwards.
I don't think intensity is a problem.

Hahahaha faggot kys

>I'm completely wet afterwards.
Do you slip a finger in afterwards in the shower ?

that my goal body to be honest

Dont do that hes trying to steal your gains, sure construction is hard work but I doesnt stimulate the muscle enough like a proper lifting session would

Construction here aswell. Can confirm that the job isn't enough to maintain gains.

Use the EC stack OP