How do you guys deal with fit girls that are dressed in scandalous workout attire?

How do you guys deal with fit girls that are dressed in scandalous workout attire?

My university gym is blueball heaven. These girls bend over in their see through pants and perform ridiculous squats with 5lb dumbells that expose their thongs.

Don't get me started on the exercise room.

>foam rolling legs
>2 girls in booty shorts start bending over right in front of me
>lose focus, end up rolling my hamstrings for like 5 minutes, daydreaming about sex.

I've seen much better asses than that pic

Talk to them because their beautiful?

>tfw gay and all of the alpha chads at the gym make it impossible to lie on my back to lift weights

pls god i just want to like girls

Have you felt a pussy? Bro bisexual master race even tho I hate the idea of pleasuring another man.

Wait wat

How does being gay prevent you from lying on your back?

Yeah I think squats could be awkward but laying on your back...? Maybe user just wants to fuck some dude in the ass

his erection retard.

OOOOOOOH that's stupid. I can have a bitch sucking my dick and stay soft if I try.

(Samefag)

Tighter briefs, bro.

>At college for the first time in like 4 years
>All those hot girls
>All those girls wearing barely fucking anything
>Literally part of asses hanging out of booty shorts
>Delicious thighs everywhere

what the fuck fuck this place

if they're dressed like that then they're just looking for validation. they're not worth the boner power.

>girl at gym always wears same cut off top
>consistently has 3 different guys talking to her every session

Dope, dude

They aren't there to get Veeky Forums.
They're there for everyone on the floor to look at them because they know they look good.

You are EASILY able to spot the attentionwhores from the ex-whales from the "oh shit she could snap my neck for looking at her the wrong way" amazons

>Paying 7,99 for a salad

>I go to 90% male computer science school where the girls are mostly freaks
>user wades in the gulf of poontang at normie school
user... earn this

Sorry dude, just either rock the boner or try to tuck it away. Its 2010+6 this is the current fashion trend.

>coming home from work
>leaving train
>in front of me is a thin girl who has a huge butt and is wearing yoga pants
>think about how i'm a kissless virgin
brehs.. how do i get a gf?

I may be a fag but I don't samefag.
all throughout high school i was a chad and fucked a lot, it was fucking gross. I only did it so people didn't think I was gay, but I dont really care now.

Men aren't? I don't have a problem with you being gay bro, didn't mean it like that. Kinda expected that answer, talked to gay people before. It's not ALL about the pussy anyway haha, I can enjoy dudes physique to but I'm more so impressed by the hardwork and dedication. Sorry.

Welcome to Quebec

>Not being able to go more than 5 minutes without being able to control your sexual urges

Jesus Christ, when did Veeky Forums become so full of Arabs and Pajeets?

Thought the gays were bad enough user.

stfu, just because some of us have the ability to be attracted to 3D humans doesn't mean you need to be mad about it.

I'd never leave my waifu user, 2 loyal.

low test beta confirmed

Man up and rape them, you unbelievable faggot

who is this fluid druid