Girls have started bullying me at my gym now

>Girls have started bullying me at my gym now

STOP!!! PLEASE! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN??!!

>not bullying them back

pussy, you're a man are you not?

Start lifting, and when they are desperate for you, remind them that they bullied you.

This is a pretty low qaulity frog post to be honest

Start a prank war with them

They laughed at my 225deadlift because their bf is stronger than I am

I was pretty proud of my 225x8 deadlift a few years ago. I was talking to a hot tall blonde girl who was a college rower and some tall buff black guy at a party and they both claimed to pull either 400 or 4 plates, cant remember. needless to say, i felt like shit about myself, but cant help but wonder whether they were both full of shit

I think it's 50-50

Sometimes they're legit strong as fuck and have good form

Sometimes broke back mountain-tier form

in my entire life ive never seen anyone get bullied at the gym except for the motherfuckers who have 0 idea what they are doing or the just plain creeps

A girl was bullying me today for being weak.

>go to the gym the other day
>qt in yoga pants comes in
>dyel skelly left weights on the floor before he left
>qt asks if I can put weights back on squat machine
>carry 1pl8 each with one hand and rack em
>"wow, you're a lot stronger than you look.'

What did she mean by this?

She meant you look small as fuck

she wanted you to rawdog her on the spot. dun goofed pham

>brazilian
>almost no one does or even knows about didlys
>i have literally never seen anyone do it despite it being allowed in my gym
>this makes me look pretty god despite being dyel and doing only lmao3plaet for 3 reps

being 3rd world has its advantages

fuck her she's a girl so don't give a shit what she thinks

just keep getting huge bro

>girls giving you shit
nigga they found you attractive and were throwing a probe out to see if you're a pussy or not, if they didn't you'd be invisible or another extra in the background. after all, who wants a loser to knock them up with a loser babby?

tease them back, literally say anything with irrational self-confidence and they'll love it. if not, then ignore the bitches, lift, and proceed as usual.

>fuck her she's a girl so don't give a shit what she thinks

She was somewhat stronger than me, given her gender and weight.

Felt really bad man.

you should said "no" and enjoy her face while patriarchy was being restored
that would be pretty alpha tbqhwy familia

she was teasing you

next time it happens, tell her that NASA hires you to throw 45 lb satellites into orbit for them. turn the quips into comedy, you're either gonna have fun with a chick or lift, or both. you win either way

Not him, but what happens when you say dumb stuff like that and they just stare at you like you're a tard? It happens to me sometimes and I just keep going and hope they get the joke or make it a little more obvious I'm kidding. It makes me feel like Sgt. Spaghetti

sometimes the 'tard' look is a secondary double whammy pussy sniff-out test as well. are you some fake-ass beta pickup artist who memorizes lines off of google, or a man with genuine confidence that gives zero fucks about some girl being unhappy with his joke? a firewall against loser semen.

I give em an amused smirk and don't apologize, because I'm not sorry that they didn't like my humor. either they say something to continue the interaction (ding ding, you're in nigga), or they walk away and you continue doing what ever it is you were doing before.

Why do women say and do such retarded shit?

I don't know you bitch, stop fucking teasing me

Why do they think it's okay to look at you and then give a derpy smile & wave when you make eye contact? Fuck do you want?

fuck you
everyone is weak at first
ignore bullying whatever the gender

doing manual labor for free 4 girls
lmao

I tried to ignore but it made me cry in the change room.

It just feels bad man, I'm trying my very best and cute girls are making fun of me...