I work at Wendy's and I obviously eat there quite a bit, but I wanna be Veeky Forums...

I work at Wendy's and I obviously eat there quite a bit, but I wanna be Veeky Forums. Would ordering a salad or baked potato there with diet soda be a decent choice or is all fast food terrible?

(misc questions: does anyone use Adderal here and does it do anything for you Veeky Forumswise, also is diet soda just as bad as full sugar soda)

Other urls found in this thread:

wendys.com/en-us/nutrition-info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

of course eating a fucking salad would be better than eating fast food. what the fuck is this thread for faggot

diet soda is better than normal soda but still not good for you

But if it's a salad from the same restaurant though

Also what about eating a burger without the bun like atkins people do a lot

Name one thing about diet soda that kills gains.

op no soda and burgers just stay away from them even if its good. limit yourself and dont eat burgers everyday for the whole week. Salad is a good choice and just drink water

You're the one that works there shouldn't you know the food better than we do?

It isn't whole milk.

He said it's not good for you, which is true. He didn't say anything about gains you fuckwit.

>whole milk

What, dod you think they inject fat into the lettuce? Just don't dump on the cheese and croutons and dressing like the human atrocities that choose to eat there.

Burgers without buns are huge wastes of money and dont really satisfy cravings for me. Eat a salad and a diet soda if you really want to go to wendy's. Eat a happy meal from McDonalds if you really want to go there, "omg not enough food 4 me xd" a cheeseburger, gogurt, and chocolate milk are based af for gains as a post workout meal or for lunch/dinner if you're trying to cut.

Remember user, weight loss is just about calories in/calories out. Eat healthier and more filling foods like fruits, veggies, etc and you'll lose weight.

former ultra fatty, I've lost 150lbs in the last 2 years, down to 270 now and still trying to lose weight, you can do it pham

oh also I use vyvanse a lot, it kills your appetite and it's helped me a lot in losing weight.

wendys.com/en-us/nutrition-info
>looking things up

Just avoid any dressing and stick to salt and pepper. And drink water.

It creates an acidic environment in your gut, which harms your intestinal flora, which means your body digests and breaks down nutrients at a less optimal state, thus leeching gains one can at a time.

when i worked at wendys there was a Veeky Forums guy that ate there almost every morning, not sure if he did roids but he would always get the strawberry fields salad no blue cheese XT chicken and a plain potato and a unsweet tea. so do that.

>the stomach isn't normally acidic
>the body cannot handle minor changes in pH

1. make sure you check the nutritional information on the salad especially any sauces or dressing, fast food outlets are notorious for pumping shit into their salad.

2. diet soda is better when compared to drinking regular soda, but worse when compared to water. (use it to ween off your sweet tooth)

3. just started dexamphetamine (adderall) for my sleep disorder (idiopathic hypersomnolence which is similar to narcolepsy), its good for its appetite suppressant effect but I find its not as good as preworkout when it comes to any extra gym energy. also if your taking adderall the dry mouth side effect will make you thirsty, use this to drink lots of water ween off your sweet tooth

Bro a triple baconator has like 90g protein and all dat dere saturated fat you need to be a beast. Fuck salad.

>your stomach is your gut

Drink water tard