Are either of these guys natty? Are protruding abs like these natty achievable. Do I need to get my bf% even lower...

Are either of these guys natty? Are protruding abs like these natty achievable. Do I need to get my bf% even lower, or is it a genetic thing where some people just don't get abs like these?

If it is natty achievable what do I do to get protruding abs?

Pic related is what body currently looks like. Can't take picture right now.

it's a matter of bodyfat % (duh), and where you physique just happens to store it.... same thing with muscle tissue.... such as those dudes with massive backs, but no chest thickness...

also, that visible bicep vein generally means not natty.... however, 2016 nutrition stuff (keto, paleo), adds to the legit of it.

>see Tim Tebow physique and judge

>visible bicep vein generally means not natty
one of the dumbest things I've read here

so are you saying it is a genetics thing?

R u dum? I have it and I'm natty without even being JOOCY. Low bf = tighter skin = veins showing

pls somebody help

it is definitely possible natty

but are these guys natty?

very unlikely

there are those who look much better than them natty but most of people who look like that are not natty

Help with what? Those guys probably are not natty. I think you can achieve that natty though if that's your life. As for you, see pic related.

This is totally achievable natty, but looking at your pic you have a long way to go. You have nearly no muscle mass. These guys are around 10% body fat and got the right fat storing genetics and they're still a lot heavier than you are. If you cut now you'll just become a skeleton

They're achievable natty. Personally, I find them difficult to maintain for longer than a few weeks.

>where you physique just happens to store it.... same thing with muscle tissue
>that visible bicep vein generally means not natty
Is this bait?
This is the most retarded post I've ever read.
You don't look like you've done a set of compounds in your fucking life.
Abs are like any other muscle. If you trained them, they should easily be visible at your BF

Everybody else has pointed out how dumb your bicep comment is, so I won't do it.
Just to explain it, however, your bicep houses your brachial artery, which is one of your body's thickest and closest to the skin arteries. It is to be expected that the massive bicep vein is one of the most visible on the body.

Left bicep looks like the fag on the left one. I don't even take powder

What exercises you reccomend?

this might sound dumb but whats a compound?

bump

bump

Dear God. This is bait.

>who is delts
>404 traps.jpg not found

Nattu

A compound is where you keep your 37 wives in order to survive Obama/Hillary/trump's coming race war/ apocalypse/global depression

let's all be complete dicks to the kid asking an honest question

Exercises that train many muscle groups at once

Anyone who thinks they aren't natty is a dyel idiot
First of all their abs don't look like that unflexed
If you want abs to be deeper in between hit them 8-12 reps
Like any other muscle
They need hypertrophy to gain size

i'de like to jump in on this and ask the same question pretty much.

do you have to always be in a deficit to have visible abs ?

i used to have abs when i ran every day, now that i only lift weights, but on low cals (1600 a day) my abs are nowhere to be seen like OP

"Compound lifts are the lifts that use multiple muscles at once. Compound exercises should form the basis of any strength training routine as these types of lift build quality muscle quickly. In contrast, isolation lifts are the lifts that focus on one specific muscle group."

i.e. Deadlifts, squats, over head press, bench press

With what exercises do you hit them with?

Yes, lots of ppl just get low bf but while their abs show, they're not huge like these guys.

I recommend sit ups with a plate on a decline bench. 6 to 8 reps, 5 sets a day, 3x a week. On off days, do 100 to 200 regular sit ups at home, any number of sets as long as you finish by bed. Some machines at the gym can help abs too. You need to concentrate on squeezing your core muscles, not using momentum.

If I wear a backwards hat will I become Chad? I have a decent body and I'm not a KV. I'm starting to think its the hat.

>Are protruding abs like these natty achievable. Do I need to get my bf% even lower,

Yes they doable natty.

Weighted situps and ab roller will get you them if you have a low BF.