Veeky Forums please help : I'm a manlet

Recently, I learned that I was a manlet. I used to think I was about average height as a male, and it didn't bother me that I commonly encountered men who were taller than me, as well as women. I just rationalized it as pure chance. But it wasn't pure chance or coincidence : I am much below the average height for men, and even for women, as I'm 5'1.

I feel like it's over and that I'll never be able to date any women now ; what can I do about it Veeky Forums? Even if I train, I'll be dismissed as having a Napoleon Complex... I'm lost and need help.
feelsbadman

bump

oh wow... um, idk what to say friend. that's really short

And I even have a fucking babyface, like wtf.
I'm 14y forever...

>recently
>5ft1

How do you only now realize that 5ft1 is way too short for anyone. Even a girl that height is small, none the less a guy.

just end it? 5'1 is some sickening genetics

Move to New Zealand, you're pretty tall for a hobbit

Some tough love inc

Youre never going to be satisfied with your looks. You cant be fat or too muscular just be normal. One way is to dress really well that will offset your terirble height genes for sure. Also hit the fucking books for mental gains and be a smart mofo. Get a high paying job. No one can fuck with you for being short then p

5"1'

fuck dude, and the fact that you say that probably means you are 5"0' in reality

just start roiding super hard I guess, become an angry little manlet and wear a gold chain and wife beater, get tribal tattoos that look fucking sick

Honestly dude, just get aesthetic built. If you get too muscular, it's going to look like you're overcompensating. Figure out what you're good at, make a ton of money doing it, and then fuck all the people making these manlet threads. I would honestly leave Veeky Forums if I were you because while the manlet thing is mostly a joke, it's going to wear you down. You will find happiness op. I promise it. You know what's a lot better than being 6'4? Making a million dollars. If you really cannot learn to live with your height, talk to your doctor about possible solutions. Growth hormone might help you if your epiphyseal plates haven't ossified yet. If they have, you can look into distraction osteogenesis surgery.

what you re all suggesting is to become a betabux, way to go for him right pals !!!!

>Anonymous 07/20/16(Wed)01:29:13 No.37985447▶
> (OP)

I don't have much friends so I don't go out much and don't often get the chance to compare my height to other's ; I just decided to take some measurements today because I was curious, that's pretty much it... and yeah most men are taller than me, and some women too. I actually met some women who were 1-head/1.5 head taller than me. It's completely depressing.

I bet you're a miserable person.

Let me get this straight
>you dont care about height
>your life is normal
>you come to this board
>you realize you're short
>suddenly you're insecure
Is your height really the problem here?

It is now

Honestly bro, just leave Veeky Forums. It's a toxic shithole

My life is not ''normal''', I have other issues, and, although I don't care about height, others do, and it's about that that I'm concerned. And I'm insecure about other stuff, it's just that I made this thread about height.

Nothing wrong with a napoleon complex as long as your a cool guy and not a dickhead who overdoes it.

i bet you have a lot of women in your life :DDDDDDDDD
honestly, substituting desirable physical attributes with money is a meme-tier strat, for it is to accept the vassalization by stupid hoes

and the distinction is clear in their minds too: when they ll need a new phone, they ll come to you, but to have a godd pounding by the might silver cock of the east mountains, they ll have to turn to CHAD

you ll be a servant, a slave, but if you re okay with that so am i

>I used to think I was about average height as a male
>male
>5'1

ruse or pilapino?

No one cares. If it really mattered you wouldve known before letting this shithole get to your head.

You can do so much more with money than buy Stacy a new phone.
Yeah you're right if he becomes a beta provider it will be worthless but thats not the only way to spend money.

Other cares. Ladies care. I'll literally never get a gf because of my height. And it's not because I lack a social life (which made me not question my height), that it's still not issue. Regardless, it's an issue now and I'd just like some help.

I saw a guy of your height with a huge truck in a parking lot once.

Don't do that. Don't fucking do that. It was so ridiculous watching him jump up into the driver's seat, like watching a child get into a car with the little jump and the using the arms to push on the seat to lift up his body to get onto the seat. It's probably the saddest thing I've ever seen a man do, because of how unaware he was of his self-emasculation.

Im 5'9" and im pretty Veeky Forums yet ive never had a gf or kissed a girl.
It doesnt fucking matter. Yeah physical stuff is important but really if you're an autist no one cares. Like someone already said just go and make a lot of money.

I'm sorry man but you are just going to have to come to terms that you will be handicapped in some aspects of life due to a physical attribute you can't change.

People have achieved a lot with less than what you have so you are just going to have to figure out realistically what you want out of life and go for it.

This is the only life and body you are going to get so you owe to yourself to give it a red hot shot.

It's not that I don't have a clear goal in life, it's just that part of that goal (having a gf), is not attainable now... I realize it might not affect in some other aspects of my life and that I can still make money (like those taller than me), but the confidence is just not there anymore. Like how to I give it that red hot shot as a white Canadian when the average height of women here is like 5'4? Literally no woman will date a guy shorter than them. They all want some taller guy whose at least 6'0.

All joking and shit posting aside the manlet thing is just a fit meme.
There are fine women for every man with a personality. The biggest fatass in my old high school was fucking the second hottest chick because he was the coolest mother fucker around. He was 300 pounds at 5'11.

Don't listen to these negative faggot, get the fuck up, grab your balls and stop being a bitch. Every mfer on fit and something they want to change but can't and I bet $$$ it's worse than being short.....erectile dysfunction

Have you seen some of the people women date?

It will be harder for you to get a gf for sure but its not impossible.

If thats what you want either try or kill yourself what else you gonna do