I want to take roids, but I have ABSOLUTELY no idea where to start...

I want to take roids, but I have ABSOLUTELY no idea where to start. I have lurked this thread and many others and cant find a way on how to begin, or even how to even obtain them... I'm 20 hitting 21 in september. 5"10 163lbs. From the east coast. Pls help me Veeky Forums

>I want to take roids, but I have ABSOLUTELY no idea where to start.
kys

Go check out the r/steroids wiki

Wait until you're at least 30.

If only we had a steroid general

This was actually very helpful...

If i do one cycle, which is 12 weeks (right?) can i stop taking it after say the third week or something? If my body starts freaking out or something? Or would it throw the routine off balance?

Who here roids actually?

I do.

Get the concept of cycling out if your head. You're either on or you're not. There is no reason to constantly start and reset your hpta.

There is no reason to (ab)use these drugs if you have no investment making money with your body.

It took me three months of lurking to find everything I need to know, I didn't get handouts and neither should you. People here are cunts about roids and that's to weed out those who are too stupid

what would happen if i got on and got off? If i achieve a decent size? Would i go completely putty or would i just start to decrease in size?

when you come off you'll have around 1-2 months of zero test in your body while you wait for your pct to bring your test back up. training will feel like shit and you'll be moody as hell. if you can't keep up with your diet and training then you'll lose it all and gain some fat on top of it.

You don't need roids.

what if i just take test enthanate?
just stay on that cycle and nothing else.

start with google retard

also enjoy fucking up your endocrine system for life doing roids before 25

>here is no reason to (ab)use these drugs if you have no investment making money with your body.

Would you say there's an exception for TRT for older people? I'm well off from it now but when I hit 40-50 and my natural test production starts to decline I don't see any reason not to get on TRT.

>you'll have around 1-2 months of zero test in your body while you wait for your pct to bring your test back up.

And to add, there are no guarantees that will happen. If you're lucky it will get back to 100 percent, most of the time your levels never fully recover.

Stay natty until you need trt in your forties.

yeah u can drop a compound whenever u want to but dont *EVER* forget pct (post cycle therapy)

when ure injecting sterons ure natural test production cancels out obviously and u do pct to get it all gucci again

so if u drop out at 3 weeks still do ur pct papi

yurop here
want to into yohimbine but I can only find something about oxysomething and it's been pulled off the market
where start

101fitnesspharma
start with 4 week test e cycle,(slow but steady gains, that's what you want in the beginning)
I always make sure I have everything ready for PCT before I even begin a cycle.

I'm planning to start with a 12 week first time cycle, I'll be using Test E, 500Mmg a week, 250mg Wednesdays and 250mg Saturdays.

I'll be using nolvadex as PCT. Some people say to use nolvadex and clomid as PCT but is that really necessary? also what can I expect, psychologically wise?

Also how is my diet suppose to look like? I want to become huge, don't really care about muscle visibility as long as my arms are huge af.
I'm currently 22, 5"7 - around 65kg, been working out for a year

>Wanting to go bald and shrink your dick for slightly faster muscle growth

Why so desperate friend?

Come to south america yohimbine is for sale pretty much everywhere.

nice try FBI

>manlet lifting under a year wanting to hop on roids solely to get huge arms
literally kill yourself you retarded faggot

You're 20. Your brain hasn't even finished developing yet. Your test hasn't even begun to peak. Don't do roids.

>5"7
>manlet

>There is no reason to (ab)use these drugs if you have no investment making money with your body.

lel? Probably 99% of steroid users don't "make money with their body"

Deca/test/anavar stack. Enjoy

So I tell the guy, go fuck your mother.

Dude, seriously wait. You have way more in you natty. Also, you want to know your body really well before hopping on. Fucking up on gear can do some permanent damage. Don't just read a wiki w/ 1 year lifting under your belt and jump in. Give it at LEAST another year natty. Even that's pushing it

The deep web

Oh so that makes it okay. You're an imbecile.

You're probably right, I thought I knew everything about the PCT and everything, but I just found out about HCG etc.

I'll try to bulk up to around 75kg and try another year pushing my nat limit.

I just feel fucked up because one of my friends started working out 3 months ago and he's using test e and throws dianabol pills down the throat. I told him that he will fuck up his liver that way but he doesn't really care.

If I decide to use I'll probably do a 12 week test e cycle 500mg a week and then pct with nolvadex.

Is there a possibility to fuck up your test levels for good?