Which fattie are you, or which one did you used to be?

Which fattie are you, or which one did you used to be?

>How did you lose it if it's gone
>If your still 1 - 6 what contributed to your fat gain.

picture related

1 minus the arms.

Lost it by drinking only water and doing some simple cardio, walking 4 miles every day for a period of time.

Went from a fat skeleton at 220 to 156, still think I'm fat, but it could just be a lot of loose skin. so I'd say I'm at 6 now.

Going to get a gym membership next paycheck, found a place with a 24/7 pool. I loved swimming as a kid and haven't for years. :)

Am a milder version of 2.

Gained weight because of shitty eating and no exercise during school. Bad diet habits like making a pizza at 6 pm and finishing it by 12 am or eating a full size chocolate bar everyday at work.

#1 also some leg fat, still a fattie but been going to the gym for the past week hopefully I stick with it.

>what contributed to your fat gain.

Mostly eating out and drinking every weekened, I used to be in good shape too. Feelsbadman

A girl version of 1 (so 4 but up to the face)
Doing okay, still wondering how on earth do I get rid of the fat around my chin

what gym has a swimming pool 24/7? That's awesome

Just keep losing until it disapears

>tfw 2
>tfw no 3 gf

Why is my gut so big but everywhere else is skinnyish

Thick dick from the waist hanging to the knees

Place called XL Health club. I can't wait to be able to swim when the place is empty, just all to myself.

>doing ok

In what way, what exercises are you doing and how many days out of the week. Because face fat should go away first before anything else.

I feel you man. I was in the best shape of my life like 3 years ago and I got depressed and just ate and ate. Now I'm fat af again and back on the grind.

Good luck man, hope u learned ur lesson

Well, just some dancing/running, maybe three times a week? This month though I've been doing weights and been going to the gym everyday (membership yeah). I'm 5ft1 and 49 kilos and its still just double chin.

Dont eat for 24 hours
Eat a fuckload (usually unhealthy food)
Repeat

was a 1 now a 2. Gonna make it but holy fuck the struggle is real

I'm 3. Eating disorder 'treatment' (force feeding and being followed to the bathrooms so I didn't vomit) plus polycystic ovaries plus the BC pill plus osteomalacia plus levator ani syndrome and crazy levels of stress and fluid retention have ruined me. When I was 17 and barely eating my natural muscle shone through. Now there's a bunch of fat on top of it and I hate my big-ass thighs.

I'm a 6 plus a little on the thighs.

Im on my third week of SS and I can start to see some very slight changes. Myfitnesspal is helping me keep track of what I eat and I've almost completely cut out all excess sugary shit.

I'm not usually hungry for the rest of the day after lunch now but I force myself to eat something small around dinner.

The weight is just starting to fall off and im excited to watch it happen before me. Three months from now, I hope there is a noticeable change in my weight.

Keep at it 4 months in you should be fine

4. It's the family curse. All the women in my family are thin or fit, but all of us have a little stubborn fat around the gut.

I'm still trying to get rid of it, but when I cut too hard my boobs go first, and that is not worth it.

>but all of us have a little stubborn fat around the gut

So I'm guessing it's just genetics right.

>I'm still trying to get rid of it, but when I cut too hard my boobs go first, and that is not worth it.

You can do it, also boob job

What cup size?
Tbh small boobs best boobs anyway, it's a good sacrifice.

this, a lot of people like small boobs.

3.. i only have bmi of 19 but i still want to be more tonned there

Small C. Really not much to work with to begin with.

>So I'm guessing it's just genetics right.

Fat deposits are determined genetically, yes.

Beer

>Small C
A and B are godlike, C is good, anything above a high C is shit.

So lose the bit of flab, and get into that golden zone for tits.

Small C, lol you moron before everyone became a fatty B was the avarage
Keep cutting

Thanks user.

I'm trying anyway, I have this stupid goal in my head that once in my life I want to achieve visible abs.

Still jelly of type 3 though.

Need all the will power I can get

>tfw I'm only girl I knew growing up who actually hoped for small boobs

>got Ds by age 14 even though I'm not overweight.

Definitely not a stupid goal, go for it Femanon. We'll all make it.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Have you considered reduction?

I was a combination of 2 and 3, now I'm pretty Veeky Forums just by swimming and weights senpai. My hips are still a little wide but my shoulders are wider so it's fine.

type 3 here. have wanted thinner thighs/ass for awhile now.

How was your swimming schedule user, thinking about doing this to lose weight. Also how fast did you drop weight while swimming

size 1 and 18 ;_;

>tfw parents divorced at 4
>mom stopped cooking for me and my sister when I was like 8
>made microwave meals, cooked for myself or got fast food for 10 years straight
>285lbs at 16, i was like 6'3 tho
>trying to get in shape now bc im tired of being fat and want to be a qt tall fag
270 now and exercising/eating healthy. ill get there desu, then ill start lifting. mostly walking and cardio now.

Fuck I wish I had your body, i'm 300 kgs at 6 foot, feelsbad man

I've been trying really hard to loose the stomach with few results. I'd love to get some kind of body scan because I'm convinced that It's not normal. I have the wiry body of a pro triathlon endurance athlete and the pot belly of a office worker.

A few months ago I wanted to see how thin I could get and keep the stomach so I lost some weight. Hit 130lbs at 5"8. Still had the stomach.

Think I have the same shit. Is your back arched? Also do you have a noticeable ass (for a guy)? Both related questions

it's not your mums fault you faggot

Keep It up, don't stop

stfu bitch, she was depressed and addicted to pills so she slept all day every day and did nothing. there was no way to buy or get healthy food. now that I can get my own shit and pay for my own shit I'm going to make a change you dumb cunt

75% of #1
25% of #3

I always cooked and ate regular food, except a lot.

Now i cook and eat regular food and eat a lot less, i row and bike almost everyday.

One and three. Male. Come at me homos

Right on bro.

You do that, and you finish when you say you finish, no one can take that freedom away from you.

I was never a fatty, skeleton who went husbando mode

I've made a conscious effort to not arch my back because that contributes.

When I stand straight and tense the stomach goes but I have to tense really hard when I lie down on my sides.

I have an ass but I squat/deadlift. It took ages to learn what proper posture was and stop sticking my ass out.

Nah bro. It's the way our natural posture is. No amount of posture correction will fix it.
I figured it out awhile back. Only way for us is to actually get huge abs so they show through the fat.

Nothing complicated I just swam freestyle for a little over an hour every morning, and ate at maintenance or as low as a 300 calorie deficit. Took about 10 months to lose 80 lbs, but I wasn't really in a rush out of fear of loose skin.

No joint pain, wouldn't feel exhausted after workout, restful sleeps, and swimming is fun. 10/10 desu

2, I've only really noticed it when I dirty bulked to about 20% body fat.

It was a huge mistake. I lost the weight quickly and now I hover around 15% when I bulk

But I don't drink

Never been fat in my life. Now I'm genuinely curious.

2, I think this is the most normal male fat distribution, but I could be wrong.

I'd be type 1.

Type 3 GF MASTER RACE.

>thicc

>tfw went to #2 from #6
>tfw gf is #5
feels bretty gud

So it's a literal human puzzle peice when doggy, nice fit

I was #1

I'm at 157 5'10 right now

I think I'm about 17% BF

Should I keep cutting or am I fucked?

For reference, normies think I'm jacked

What weight were you when you were #1 also post pic

>5' 10"

WHEN

I hate my fucking fat chin

5'8 180 lbs 1/2/2.5/3

>tfw 2

>tfw used to be 1-2+5

Weird to see people jealous of type 3 on here. I'm type 3 but short so it looks awful. Feel lucky that when I lose weight I always lose it in my stomach and waist first tho. Starting to accept the fact I'll never have tall slim legs senpai

Same here
No way to get rid of my fatass even if I have a flat stomach

2 and 3. Cuttn RN at about 16 pcnt which leaves me wit some hips n lower gut

When you said you were walking 4 miles every day, does this mean you didn't even run a bit?

2 with more butt

1/3
General poor nutrition and sedentary lifestyle from childhood

There was a point when I started my warehouse job that I was running/jogging the entire fucking time for 10 hour shifts

got my ass down to 210 at one point and I let it slip away

Excuse, excuse excuse, excuse. Excuse, excuse, excuse.
Excuse excuse, excuse!

Fuuuuuck, are you me from the past? It gets easier, bud.

I am 5, but I am a guy. I have been bulking since March or so. My legs and butt have gotten bigger/fatter but I still have visible abs and my chest veins just get more visible. I also seem to store fat on my neck.

I'm a 3, PCOS and on BC too.

I've been on a cut for a month and exercising through it. Noticed fat shrink all over my body except my thighs, it's the first place fat wants to store and last place it wants to give up. I'm keeping my cut up and I'm starting to include more leg exercises in my routine, even if it's not my "leg day"

My hope is that my slavic squat genes allow me to turn into muscular t-rex mode. I'd be fine if I still looked like 3 but the majority of my thigh size was muscle instead.

Keep cutting and track your calories correctly. No matter what conditions you have, they cannot outrun the laws of physics.

Ate less

My boobs started growing at age 11 and stopped growing at age 11. I'm 25 and still an A cup. I post in CBT/Progress threads sometimes and most replies are dudes asking if I'm a twink/tranny.

I'm 1 and 3 haha.
Bulking up and getting huge contributed to my fat gain. I don't train for aesthetics so who cares.

>tfw #3 fatty but male

3 for sure. Except my thighs are the fattest far more so than my ass, so it's not like it's thicc aesthetic. I actually hate it and want to build up the glutes but it grows my thighs too. My mom always called me thunder thighs which always made me feel like shit. I've been told guys like thick thighs too but not really sure on that.

>tfw 3 and a guy

Went from 1 to 6 to 2, then back to 6, and now 2 again. Lost through dropping a bunch of foods, limiting my intake, and more recently lifting. Still stuck at 2 because I have a gut that is always the last place I lose weight from. What contributed to it? A sedentary job, poor sleep schedule and bulking up too recklessly when I initially started lifting on a 5x5 routine.

what'd you do to lose weight?

really want to avoid loose skin

beer gut kept haunting me for a long time

>i'm 300 kgs

I'm a 6 right now. Primarily I feel it was soda and other sugary drinks, but I do eat too much fast food because my shift is awful and it's all that's available at my lunch hour which varies from between 7:30PM on good days to after 10PM on bad days.

I am fucking jealous. A 24/7 pool would be worth the admission at almost any price to me. Especially during the winter months.

BULK M8

Starting out, yeah. I was so unfit I couldn't even run. I'm getting to a really good place now though. It's really satisfying to feel how different your body is after you drop 70lbs in a year.

In total it's costing me 220, but only 35 a month with a guest pass included. Pretty good deal desu. I don't have to worry about the winter though, I live in Arizona. Ahaha. Getting out of the heat is perfect.

1 :(
Chipping away at it pound by pound. It's taking forever but hey progress is progress... Right?

1 without the neck fat and with more leg fat. Currently trying to lose it. The worst part is the belly imo, because otherwise I think my fat distributes quite nicely. I used to look pretty good up until about 20% bf.

I'm a poorfag paying $20 a month for shitty Planet Fitness black so I can bring a buddy, but if I could get a pool with the deal I would definitely find a way to pay the extra $15 in a heartbeat. I would probably be there at least a couple times a week all winter. I'm a "swimming" enthusiast in that I love throwing myself off of cliffs and dams, but I'd happily just swim in the winter if I could. I actually got my sister a pair of day passes for the YMCA pool last year for xmas so we could go swimming in the winter. It was great. Just reading your post makes me want to search the area for anyplace with an indoor and/or heated pool.

And I'm a dude

You're gonna make it user

I'm a poorfag too user. But I'm also a 'swimming enthusiast' I haven't gone swimming since I moved to Arizona, I'm very excited. :)

Good luck finding an indoor pool, user.

6 I was addicted to pop and drank like 5 a day for years

2 here Fucking worst shit ever

Same

I don't... I.. are you mixing up kgs and lbs?

The swimming in a pool listening to Bach

I wish

Kill me