You're lifting for... her. Aren't you?

You're lifting for... her. Aren't you?
You're lifting to impress her. That slender, beautiful, shy, virgin, and frequently goofy girl.
You're trying your hardest to make her notice you.
You're benching 300lbs and squating even more.
You're the pinnacle of fitness and aesthetics.
You're Zyzz2.

But she will never notice you.
And that breaks you inside.

Until one day you message her on Facebook and she replies saying "Hey! I haven't spoken to you before but you seem quite cute! Wanna meet up for lunch or something?"

You two eventually get close. You nearly get the courage to ask her out but you think you'll leave it for another week. You practice talking in the mirror and you get some nice clothes and a suave haircut.

You text her one night and she says she can't talk because she's at a club. You instantly feel your stomach drop and hang there.
You try and sleep it off early, hoping all went okay and she'll wake you up later or something.

You get on Facebook the next day and message her.

"Active 10 minutes ago"

She'll be back.

A while later she comes back, and says "Hey! Sorry I didn't get your message, me and Jamal just woke up. Wanna talk later?"

She messages you in the afternoon and tells you she slept with him.

Now all you can think about is her, and you're too afraid to get close to her.

A week goes by, about the time you were going to ask her out.
You message her and pop the question, she says "Oh... sorry... me and Jamal are together...".

You were too late.
She's the only thing on your mind.

No amount of lifting will fix this.

I'm literally none of these things. Because I do not lift for her.

I lift for myself. First and foremost. When anons learn that lifting for yourself is in turn lifting for all girls (your own self improvement and self confidence and motivation attracts women) they'll know what it truly means to make it.

You will get her. But not if you lift for her.

yeah im not reading this shit

Reminder that you're a cuck if you marry someone who has had more than two partners

>at small store with mom and sister
>there's a girl there by herself
>we finish paying and leave
>get in car
>they tell me that the girl was checking me out

Man up mate lift for when you are too old to lift you will have something to look back on, lift to be the big guy of your friendship group, lift to get bitches, lift to see what you are capable of lifting and to push further than your best, lift to impress your family, lift cause you are bored, lift cause you love it, but don't lift for her

nope, im gay

Why on earth would you lift for some slut who would only look at you because you started lifting? Don't you care about her personality? Nah, you don't. You're chasing a used up slut who wants to fuck all the hot guys she can.
Maybe this is why you're alone you stupid faggot.

I say that as a virgin myself.

The fuck kind of shit post is this lmao. I lift because desu loud ass House music and lifting on the drop is a fantastically cheap thrill.

>skip intro into 30 second buildup
>pace around my barbell with my PUTCHA HANDS UP
>PUTCHA FUCKIN' HANDS UP
>PUTCHA
>PUTCHA HANDS UP PUTCH FUCKIN' HANDS UP HANDS UP HANDS UP HANDS UP HANDS HANDS HANDS HANDS HANDS HANDS HANDS HANDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>PUTCHYO FUCKIN' HANDS U-BRBRBBRBR
>being acsencion into the outer realm via sensational gravity bells
>brain going intO-DOPAMINE ENGAGED
>finish set, hands are up
>repeat.mp3

LoL if you marry someone who has had any other partner you're a fucking cuck.

What kind of gay shit is this?

Nice meme
I've never fucked
I'm 26 and I'm gonna be a wizard
You ain't shit

This is some gay stuff right here. Is this what virgins really believe? Women can be bad in bed too. Get over your insecurity, women are online too, they'll still have seen a bigger penis than yours even if they're a virgin

There's never been a her. And I believe there never will be. I've finally accepted I don't need others to be at peace. I will most likely also die a virgin since im enlisting next year kek.

>>Implying i lift for girls
EAT BIG GET BIG C'MON, GOTTA LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

STOP IT

TLDR; I lift for the bros on the 'chon, bro

go and stay go

when she's married and you still pursue

>having a normiebook

I WANT NU/FIT/ TO GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>girl talks to you about pinterest and is very active asks you to make an account
>do so
>eventually stop using it and delete you accont because what the fuck is the shit
>she stops using hers

You are fucking pathetic.

Holy shit.

İ lift for girls (and myself too) but what the fuck is this kek

>shy

why the fuck would İ want someone who doesn't stand up for herself and is a scared pussy?

also İ'm not a beta fuck, if İ'm interested in someone İ go and flirt with them holy shit

OP i know this is bait and a copypasta but İ'm triggered that people like this may actually exist

I lift because I dread becoming fat again and I absolutely can't stand cardio