>gettin big, beefy and roided
>when this is what girls want

Why aren't you twinking out?

>lifting for grils

they look like children wtf

Why boner

what does it mean if my dick twitched?

this and always this

Chinese cartoons and trapfags are brainwashing you.

But what do twinks want?

No one cares what twinks want. They're holes.

I would dick em with the force of mighty zeus himself

Id fuck the puberty out of those twinks

Id rock those ass cheeks like the 80's

Id go so hard on that sweet booty youd have to pry me off wit pliers

Youd have to get the jaws off life to pull my dick out of those sweet holes

I would dive off of everest headfirst into that asshole

Id tonguepunch those holes harder than a piston

u gay

OP, that's what men want

>not going into ultimate twunk mode

>TFW the left one stopped being a hot almost trappy boy and became a shit fugly tranny with fake tits.

Quite sure most girls are not into trannies desu senpai.

nice quints, golden lover

Is this achievable natty

neat

>they look like children wtf
Bueno

brehs...

Kill yourself. Who cares what women want?

>gay guys on Veeky Forums trying to convince other guys to look gay

Makes sense I guess

But I want boys on Veeky Forums to be big and muscular.
I wanna be the femboy.

Pretty sure those guys want big juicy guys and im absolutely sure women dont know what the fuck they want but its not guys

Where do you guys live that skinnyfags and twinks are popular? The hotter girls out here almost exclusively go for guys who are average and mildly atheltic in the body

Where do you live then friend?
Where i live girls are usually taken already

And that stops you from doing what exactly?

Flirting with them
Fucking them
Making them my gf
You know, the important stuff
you CAN do this despite her having a bf (might not be a good idea to make her your gf but w/e) but none of you reality denying 4chanlurkers can deny her having a bf is a serious road bump

How do you even get into that position, most girls i know who have a bf are very adamant about the whole world knowing about him since everyother sentence starts with "my boyfriend..." good and bad

>pretty sure this is what girls want

why aren't you making millions USD/year ?

The majority of girls you dont want to date and casual encounters are fun. You only need to be smooth enough to woo her and smart or strong enough to not get your ass beat.

Id love to have a casual encounter but its been almost 9 months since i met a single girl last time and odds have been very low this summer
I do get this that if a girl is in a relationship and she is tired of the guy but still in her mental gymnastics stage before dumping him you can theoreically get some love out of her since she most likely isnt getting attention from her bf since she doesnt put out but i havent been able to actually DO anything with this

on the whole girls in relationships are as hard to woo as single girls, which is pretty damn hard

why dont these fags have six packs? they do have a low enough bf

Casual encounters happen when you decide a girls a slut and its better to hit it and quit it or stick around but not get too attached.

Never had that "problem"
most girls dont allow you to hit it and her having a bf doesnt really help

>getting big and beefy
>Girls dont give a shit but guys want to fug all the time.

damn you androynous fetish

im 6'4

It's probably your approach. Remember they're nothing special to you. It also helps if you understate the amount of effort you put towards them. She shouldnt think you do shit for her except listen and occasionally buy her something small because you want to. If all else fails you should already be in a good position to bone out quickly with little regard for what she thinks.

Basically just hold onto the mentality that a girl should be more into you than the opposite

>damn you homosexual fetish
Fixed that for you, no need to thank me.

What I'm about to write isn't always the case. But at least sometimes, it's a way of saying "look, i informed you that i'm technically taken but if things progress then it's at least partially on you and not my fault that i'm a cheater."

Also having a boyfriend doesnt matter if it comes to sex. My skinny ass mexican friend banged a milf married to some huge ass black dude in the navy and 1 of her friends on a later occasion. Hes not particulary special or attractive either.

>Basically just hold onto the mentality that a girl should be more into you than the opposite
This is the optimal case but i rarely feel like this is so, girls just seem very uninterested in guys overall whereas most guys drool over anything remotely close to a chick so it kind of shifts the balance abit

Well i mean it sounds good but when you cant get her close to you and every step of the way she is antagonistic (and i mean not your usual girl type of way where she shoots you down and is mean just because type of way but really wants to hurt you) i dont see how it will ever work out that way
sadly

I don't entirely understand what you wrote there. I presume you're acknowledging the thing girls do where they act bitchy to see if you bitch out. But if random girl X is being completely antagonistic to you, then sure, say it nice meeting them, that you're going to stretch your legs, and *move on* to another girl. I get the impression you aren't meeting a ton of woman in general but the protip of the day is, if you're going out of your way to introduce yourself to a lot of woman, not all of them will be antagonistic duds like the few you've struggled with. And the few you've struggled with might change their tone if they see that you have options in other woman.

Its all about how you present yourself.

yeah i know, some girls act like bitches just to test how you react and its hilarious most of the time but its also tiresome because somedays i want to fuck and not play dumbass games
But yeah, im not meeting alot of girls because there are kind of few around me and i dont have time to go out hunting around town
Its a dilemma

I dont know, there is this girl who i work with who is semicute, 6/10 but not really my type but i would like to fuck her because she has a nice ass
She thinks im supersmart, ambitious, strong, fit and funny. we talk alot and sometimes we disagree but conversations are always going.
Point being i have no chance of fucking her at all, any attempt on my part at meeting her after work for just drink grabbing with work has been shot down vigorusly
I cant really present myself any better to her, still chances are low at best

If you don't have the time then make it. You make time for the gym, presumably. You make time to shitpost on Veeky Forums. So make some time to get chicks, if that's what you have to do to live a sick life and not a sad one.

lifting for wimen kek
just leave and never come back

they look way to young but god damn, id bend brasil over in a heart beat.

Brehs...

You.

Implying

>he fell for the don't do ab isos meme

That's Arvie Madison.

holy shit

I can just sense their cattiness leaking through the JPEG.

Like, drop them in a bear bar, and they'd start cussing out and picking fights.