Where the hell do I get roids safely in the UK? I don't trust the meatheads at the gym

Where the hell do I get roids safely in the UK? I don't trust the meatheads at the gym

The deep web.

why dont u ask jason blabla?

You shouldn't use steroids before hitting your natty limit and being an experienced lifter.

Buy it online. Its legal.

lol, theres literally no real reason to do that, there's no logic behind it besides the OP might get bored of lifting and quit...and even then, who cares?

im saying this a 5 year long lifting nattyfag. I would recommend to anyone who wants to achieve a photo-shopped tier physique to begin taking steroids right away, regardless of their time lifting, because no amount of time in the universe is going to get them that look by just lifting natty.

you sure?

Steroids - and all prescription drugs - are legal to own and use in the UK, they're illegal to distribute without a license.

Just buy them from Canadia.

How old are you OP? Wait until your early to mid 20s before you hop on dat dere.

this
try alphabay or whatever is used right now

Yeah, but using steroids without the proper training and diet knowledge means you won't get all the benefits. Tired of seeing dyel dumb teenagers killing themselves with roids.

That would mean importing steroids, which is illeagle

Pretty sure that would be illegal, I want to acquire them legally

it's legal to buy and use steroid in the UK, fuckhead. get informed.

Importing with intent to supply is illegal. Just import enough for your cycle.

Been wondering this myself. A few points of order.

Firstly, you , fuck off. Not what he fucking asked was it? He asked where to get gear in the UK, not the opinions of a deluded American Dream retard who thinks roids are "cheating".

You too , you're a fucking moron. Provide a citation of someone dying from proper steroid use you fuckwit.

This guy is correct, but again, not what is being asked here.

This is 100% right. It takes 30 seconds of Googling to confirm this. We're LITERALLY on the internet here, how/why do people post shit like without looking first? Even if it was illegal to import, I know people who buy and import weed from the deep web. An actual Class B drug with heavy penalties, but even then no one gives a fuck unless you're importing kilos of the stuff.

As for sources - try Reddit's Steroid Source Talk for some good info. The Meso-RX forum also seems good. I say and say again until I'm blue in the face - do your research. You are extremely unlikely to receive something dodgy that will kill you, but if you don't buy from a reliable source, you might be getting something way underdosed, or with no actual gear in it at all.

Like I say, I'm still researching myself before taking the plunge. It REALLY fucking annoys me that steroids are legal to posses, use, buy, etc in the UK, but not fucking sell. So it makes it a bloody nightmare even though you're doing nothing wrong.

A little off topic, but you're aware of PCT and AIs and stuff right? My GP has said they'll do Liver Function Tests to make sure I'm not fucking myself up - they can't say "don't do steroids, and we're not helping you if you do". Get a good understanding GP and you're laughing. I've not asked yet, but I think you might even be able to get AIs and PCT drugs via the NHS, though they're not much more than a prescription charge to buy.

You can also get clean needles at walk in clinics, or buy online.

Careful now, your insecurity about being a /fraud/ starts showing.

Also
>We're LITERALLY on the internet here
Nah we're not literally. I'm sitting at a desk in Berlin right now :-)

Fuck off Merkel

Most guys who ask about where to buy roids want to use them as a shortcut, I was just warning him. Never said roids are cheating, unless you lie about their use or compete in tested competitions. Also, I'm not American, I have Spanish and Danish nationalities.

Of course you're not going to die with proper steroid use, but if OP doesn't know shit about lifting he'll probably fuck up for nothing.

'Firstly, you xxxxx fuck off.'

For some reason this made my day.. have a llama with some cracking tits

Not even joking you can buy them online, look up eroids and find a reliable site.

This is not a joke, i ordered dbol from a site and it sure as hell worked added 20kg to my bench in mere days.

Fair enough, and on that we agree.

Plenty of fucking idiots out there with no clue, taking all sorts of orals (because of course, pills are safer than needles right?) and fucking their shit up before they even hit 20.

This is why proper education and research is needed before taking the plunge. This is what OP asked, yet he's getting a load of shit for it.

in the deep weeb

Firstly, you don't need to use the deep web. Especially not if he's in the UK.

Secondly, saying "the deep web" is like saying "online" or "in a shop". You need to be more specific.

My shitty joke went right over your head.

www.steroids.deepweb.com

Well to be honest I was 50/50 over whether it's a joke or serious, because there's plenty of morons who genuinely the you go to "deepweb.com" click on a picture of drugs, and the shit magically drops out of the sky.