TFW qt girls are STILL bullying me at my gym

>TFW qt girls are STILL bullying me at my gym

I'm so fuckimg done, I don't want to lift anymore...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KvZI8BsSxw
youtube.com/watch?v=FK_LQtc0ALQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rbX5Wi4El3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you are done you will never get the last laugh. you know all those memes about never giving up this is when they apply, you can do it bro, you can make it.

I just hate when cute girls tease me for my lifts

If I was stronger id be the one teasing them and theyd be my gf...

don't give up OP just keep going forward.

Just go
>could be worse, I could've been born a woman

I just want a gf

But they have strong bfs. I never asked for my low test!

they're stronger than me

Elaborate?

Girls tease you because you don't lift heavy?

> bullied by girls
Let me guess user... No father to teach you how to be a man?

You're almost as bad as the dude who keeps reposting "My parents are stealing my gains!"

Just give up then, no one is forcing you to go, if you do quit, there's even more reason for them to laugh at your pathetic, miserable will.

Is this really how you want it to end? NO, keep fucking going and just focus on getting stronger, you'll make it brah.

Yes
They giggle and make sarcastic remarks about my weak lifts.

not sure if troll OP's statements are very vague and genralised

they are paying attention to you
im jealous

Bummer.

Guess you have no choice: You must juice to a degree that would make Rich Piana blush. I'm sure they'll like that... Or just keep doing whatever you're trying to accomplish at the gym, do it well, and disregard them fuckin' skanks.

Also, if your lifts are low, eat more. I'm assuming you want them to go up. Literally, just eat more.

What do you mean? They bully me in all sorts of ways

I was deadlifting in front of the rack like an idiot and some girl asked me if I was using the rack and then looked down at my deadlift and laughed. I wanted to cry

Funny, girls try to get my attention at the gym, especially that cute one with a boyfriend that can barely lift the bar.

Start snorting creatine and go beat them all up with an unloaded EZ curl bar katana. Anyone tries to step in? Beat them up too.

I'm fat and have little money

I'm trying to cut. I just wish they were more respectful or became my gf or something. Why is that so much to ask for?

They only do it cause they know you have no balls to either say or do something. Next time you see them and they start "bullying you" call them out on their insecurities, or if you cant spot any just call them ugly even if they're attractive. Thatll kill em inside a little.

> I just wish they were more respectful or became my gf or something
Jesus, kid

They know their value though

they'll call out my insincere insults
>If I'm so ugly why do you keep looking at me, user?

"Life ain't sunshine and rainbows, it's a very mean and nasty place..." etc. user.
You need to get over it and simply ignore them.
Remember, trolls thrive on attention.
Give them none.
Get headphones and just do your shit.
If they are disruptive to your workout talk with service staff and have dumb bitches kicked out.

how can I make one of them my gf?

Should I compliment their lifts??

Alright. Then bring headphones and don't look at them. Problem solved. They come say something just ignore them. They're just words user, we're not women.

kekked

yknow what, you be you op, go over there after they just insulted you and compliment them, being a kissass is a surefire way to make someone like you and totally not a way to get them to despise you

gl!

I'm having trouble imagining this. How much do you deadlift? How are your other lifts? I have the weakest core on earth. 276lb lardass lifting for a month and can't deadlift 150lb without my back rounding

If getting women is what you want, you need to impress them.
So upping your lift to a point of attracting positive, not negative, attention from them.
Focus on your work.

Since you talk about getting a GF not a piece of pussy... user, let me tell you, finding a woman that''s worth loving and caring for is EXTREMELY difficult.
And it surely won't be some skank from the gym that bullies on others.
Remember, with each rep you are one step further than a fat couch potato who does nothing to better himself.
Reasonable people will know this and would tell you to keep it up instead of troll you.
When it comes to those two you mentioned, surely not GF material.
Just right for one night, nothing more.
Because if you fall for them, you're gonna end up hurting.
I've learned this the hard way.

M8 im trying to help you but this just sounds like b8 kek. Why would you want a girl who treats you like shit to be your gf? Get a fucking grip user.

What would a Chad do in this case? Do you think there's any way to make a favorable outcome out of this?

215lb deadlift, 170lb squat

They LITERALLY laugh at me.

>tfw dominatrix fetish
Laugh all you want roasties, I'm basking in dem dat dere natty test boosts

Chad would ignore attention seeking whores mang.
Apply yourself.
Them getting in your head mean you're loosing.
And you want to win this battle, so what you need to do is simply IGNORE them.
While they slack you are working.
This means that you'll improve yourself while they are degrading.

how much do you lift?

You don't "make" anyone your girlfriend.

Next time one goes up to you to work in/giggle, strike up a conversation about good form. Have her display a lift or two, start some back and forth comments on posture, muscle groups, Veeky Forums shit like that. Just talk a little bit of health/fit banter. Start some kind of camaraderie. Ask her if your posture is okay. Have a back-and-forth exchange. And when you're talking about working on posture/form, you don't HAVE to lift heavy.

I've only been training two months or a little less I think

115 bench, 215 dl 170 squat. I feel like shit when girls are lifting more than me.

maybe they think I'm FtM trans or someshit though

I don't know what to say. I always say autistic shit and fuck everything up or make it awkward

These girls honestly aren't worth your time to try to date, in my most humble opinion. So just practice simple conversation skills with them. Who cares if you stammer and sound like an idiot. Get your social skills up using these dumb bimbos so when a real keeper comes your way, you know how to speak to her.

ye they're kinda low do you know the girls?

Don't worry user, just keep lifting
One day you will out-lift all of them

What exactly do they tell u?
Ever thought they might be flirting with you ?

They seem nice aside from the bullying thing

They probably all have bfs anyway though

I started with 65/55/90 for 5 at 200lbs and now (10 months later) I'm 200/135/300 also for 5 at 170lbs
2 months ago I had a sloot ask where my biceps and abs are if I go to the gym and that hurt me but I used it as fuel to improve and now my bis grew and my abs are showing too
desu though she wanted me to fuck her, she would take my hand and shit, and kiss me on the face all the time but I was ignoring her
on the other hand i have a supreme qt miring me silently in the gym and I wouldn't have noticed until two friends on different occasions told me that she's eyefucking me all the time when I'm looking away
I also had sloots laughing when I was deadlifting bitch weight in the beginning but I don't see anyone laughing now
my point is just ignore them and work on yourself mate

Get angry and roast those cunts. Women have fucking weak egos, go full Le edgy 4channner troll mode destroy them.

Once they realise you're a pissed off guy, they'll stay the fuck away. Film them with your phone teasing You while you ask them to politely stop if you want to fuck them legally. That is the first appropriate thing to do. But first ask them to stop politely and honestly without the camera, maybe have it on voice recorder in your pocket.

Good luck beta

215lb deadlift is fine outside of Veeky Forums. They are bitches. End of story. Do they lift more than you?

I feel like untrainned normies would reach 215 dl before 170 squat

Go full Elliot.

those numbers are fine for a beginner.. how do you know theyre laughing at your lifts? how do you know theyre not giggling to one another because they think youre a qt?

height is the determining factor desu

Why would you want some respectless bitches as your gf dude. You're gonna make it and when you do. Don't settle for some peices of shit.

>i never asked for my low test!

then take more test, faggot

Why do you care what they think? Why would you let them shape your self image?

You're currently shit. But you are working to get better. Improve your self image user.it doesn't matter what they say

One qt does.

She deadlifts over 1pl8 and it makes me feel bad I deadlift less than 90lbs more than a small girl...

I don't know if ill keep lifting a year from now

I'm poor and retarded and it's hard to make gains with my low test low money diet

Because life is a competition and I'm losing.

So... what user? You gonna give up?

no but it just makes me feel sad desu

Good.
Remember that feels are fuel for your anger user.
And your anger is fuel for your lifts.
And you lifts are your fuel for gainz.

Don't be sad, get fucking mad mang.
youtube.com/watch?v=1KvZI8BsSxw

>Because life is a competition and I'm losing.

Describes how I feel as well , user. I try telling myself that a situation like this makes for a great comeback story, but idk anymore. Not sure if I'm gonna make it

some good vids:

youtube.com/watch?v=FK_LQtc0ALQ

youtube.com/watch?v=rbX5Wi4El3Q

Aware of feels, bro