Gyno Thread

I struggle with gyno even though im skinny.
Anyone had the same problem and got rid of it?
If so, how, surgery, pills or diet?

Pic related, but its not me

Surgery is the only way if you still have it as an adult

Damn, thats what I feared. Do you know what a surgery would cost?

About three grand. Depends on where you live and with type of plan you have

If your in the UK you can get it done on the NHS BUT you have to say how much its affecting your life and that you have considered suicide as your only option, they would give it to you if theres any danger to your life

>have naturally muscular upper body
>can do upperbody exercise easily
>have no where to do squats or other leg muscle building exercises

i want to get into lifting again but i really, really dont want chicken legs

help, please?

i have a variety of equipment but no squat rack, feels badman.

are there body weight exercises i can do?

also ive had gyno since 14 and it hurts when i run so i either hold my titties or avoid running.

my gyno pisses me off
I am pretty sure noone would really notice it, but I do.
one of my nipples is a little bit pointier than the other

surgery is literally not worth it for this

This you need to exaggerate the effects on your mental health

Just tape them down

got puffy nips, nothing exaggerated but you can see a bit on clothing like polos or anything that is tighter in the chest area(almost everything considering I got a decent chest)

Turned 20 this year and I was a late bloomer, also have like 14%bf so I'm cutting and hope I won't need surgery

I can't tell if I have gyno or not. 6'3 currently 210lbs, was 290lbs.
It seems like I lost weight everywhere except my chest.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>I can't tell if I have gyno
>chest looks like a 12 year old girls

You have gyno

>I can't tell if I have gyno
>Would fit into a training bra

My nigga, you know you got gyno.

That's a legit tit there my friend

kek
How do I tell if I have gyno? At what BF% will I know if i have gyno or not? I have cut 25 lbs and am getting close to my target weight and cant tell if I have it or not yet. If I do, I need to save for surgery.

The bf% you're at now.

You have gyno

that wasn't me in the photo

post pic

I have a gyno surgery consultation in the fall. I have a lot of breast tissue and I wear a binder daily. Been doing this for years and I just want these things gone.

I cant tell if I have loose skin or gyno, or if I need to cut more. I am at work I can be taking tit pics.

Did they give you an estimate on cost out of pocket? If so, what area are you in?

how do you fellow bros with minor gyno/puffy nips survive? any tips so it wont reveal in clothing?

This is why I only use tank tops during summer, they dont poke through it
I also cant wear white t shirts unless it has two pockets

this is so annoying, it isnt like the picturesp osted here but its enough to annoy me

My insurance is going to cover it.

I went for an estimate a few years ago and was told that because it was 'cosmetic', it would cost ~$5k out of pocket

how the fuck did that happen, did you roid

That's not too bad. You could use care credit.

:(

I read that Raloxifene can get rid of gyno for a good amount of people.

medical tour to thailand would be far more cheaper at a very reputable hospital airfare and accomodation included. just in case anyone interested is reading.

might be pseudogyno. go 8‰ bf to be sure.

not when it has matured.

>tfw still 6 months until my gyno surgery

What is the heal time on a gyno surgery?

as far as i know you should be able to lift weights normally after a month, but i've heard people were back to lifting after 2-3 weeks. If we are talking about scars after surgery it depends heavily on the surgeon skills and how your body heals up. But i think it's safe to say it takes 6 months to get to the point when you can't say if anything ever happened here.

>this is your average Manlet poster

Kek

Ever since taking this picture and getting a good look at my chest I can say without a doubt I have gyno. When I flex at a downward angle there is clear as day titty there.

My motivation has plummeted. I dont have the money for surgery. I'm in the middle of a cut but I don't it will help in this situation.

I'm still going to cut to sub 15% bodyfat on the off chance they will disappear but I doubt it. I'm considering taking out a loan. This really is debilitating lads.

Nigga you just fat Rn, cut down and take a pic then before freaking out

That's the most unfortunate fat distribution ever. I'm 6'4" and 212 and have normal nonfatty pecs.

Perhaps kill yourself?

But he does have gyno...I should know I had mine removed last summer.

ARE YOU FUCKS EVEN DOING DIPS

DO SOME FUCKING CHEST DIPS

THATS HOW I GOT RID OF MY GYNO

DO THEM NOW

I LOVE YOU

Jesus, and I thought my gyno was bad.

gyno is BREAST TISSUE not fat
>squeeze your nips
>feel hard discs under your nipple?
>yes? kill yourself or get surgery
>no? cut more faggot

nvm that looks like gyno kek

Nice tits, where is your bra?

>"doc... i can't go on anymore, curse these damned tits!"

Post pic and I'll decide.

That sucks man. I would suggest to get the surgery by any means if it bothers you that much.

Is everyone in this thread a skinny fat dyel or why has nobody even mentioned that you're not at all skinny and in fact have a fucking gut.

You faggots might have gyno as well but you're not skinny, don't delude yourself

>live in Canada
>tell doctor I have painful gyno
>get 4 blood tests
>get ultrasound
>doc says "surgery only covered under 18yrs"
>get 8k quote

>chicks can say their boobs are too big and get free surgery in like a month
>mfw

How much is it going to cost you?

That shit ain't skinny, you look like at least 20% bodyfat. go loose some weight fatty

>pic related
>>>>>but it's not me

Currently fat here

Its more likely that I'm fat than I have actual diagnosis from a doctor gyno. I still have at least 10 lbs of body fat that I need to lose before I think any part of me being flabby is its own medical condition.

Lets say that it is gyno and I do everything I can to mitigate it in the kitchen and the gym. Would DNP help at that point?

Has anyone actually tried that?

Everyone I see posting about gyno on here is just fat or at least pudgy, I never see anyone with visible abs saying they've tried everything and are 99% sure its gyno.

I know I'm fat and have no muscle guys, just to get that out of the way.

Does it look like I have gyno? I'm 140 rn and pls be honest.

become tranny

There's definitely a bit of breast tissue growth going on there, but if you started working out it would literally be a non-issue unlike the other few people posting itt

What about me ?

How do you tell if you have gyno by touching your nips? I touch my nips and it's all soft and my nip pushes in like an inch. I feel something hard way in there but it feels like it could be muscle. If I have gyno it's like small% gyno. One nip feels like there is a hard horizontal line (kinda paperclip shape i guess but smaller) near the top of the nip. I feel like I don't have it but I'm prob like 14% bf right now I'm cutting.

Nice dubs. Well aside from you taking that picture in one of the most unflattering poses imaginable, nobody can just randomly guess what you'd look like after cutting. Since your nipples don't look stretched and/or puffy (which is usually the first thing you look for to determine gyno) I'd argue that as long as you remain physically active you'll notice your chest can tighten up significantly. If I were you I'd be more worried about that belly than your tiddies tbqh famalam.

no. you're literally just fat.

>Can't tell if I have gyno
>Legit B-C bra size breasts

Gyno removal is such a straight forward procedure and yet it costs an absolute fortune. feels bad man

I had surgery. Based Canada it was actually completely free. They knocked me out, cut my gyno out and bandaged me up. Then I went to a festival the same day. Tshirt stayed on obviously. After the festival I had blood pockets under my nipples and the surgeon stuck a needle beneath my nip and sucked all the blood out. Then it was fine after that.

No more gyno

You can't tell if gyno from a pic.

Do your boobs feel soft and squishy like stomach fat? Or when you squeeze hard can you feel hard lumpy masses?

If hard lumpy masses you have gyno. If squishy it's just fat

more like 25%

Squeeze your stomach and compare that feel with your nips. If both feel similar you have no gyno. If there is something harder than you have enlarged breast tissue == gyno.

I honestly can't tell so it's prob not gyno.

If you are unsure after comparing with your stomach you probably have it.

Is this gyno? Still have a lot of weight to lose but I can't tell. Feels the same as stomach fat but when my nipples aren't hard they look even more titty like

I can't squeeze my stomach fat and all I can pinch is my nips cause there isn't enough there.

Nah you're just fat.

>Veeky Forums tells you you have gyno
>look at this thread
>your tits look nothing like these people
and that's why i don't take advice from you retards.

agreed.

lucky fucker. gyno is a life ruiner.

I sure hope you're memeing and not just stupid.

>have gyno
>asked doc about it during a physical
>he gave me some references to surgeons
>told me to tell them that it hurts and it interferes with my daily activities so it'll get insurance to cover it

My plan is to finish my bulk, cut, and at the end of my cut get the surgery, so after losing muscle for a couple weeks post-op, I'll bulk and get my muscle back.

how come people who want to be traps don't ever have gyno?
It'd be a nice thing to have

i can't tell post more pics... it's cool I'm a grill :D

get your nipples hard it's the only way to tell.

I got rid of mine with surgery. I worked a lot of hours and over time. I saved up 9 thousand bucks and when surgeon shopping.

the first one was an asshole who thought he was some big shot and was charging me way to much 8,000 total

the second knew how to threat his customers and gave me a better price 5,000 total

my advice if you choose to get surgery is visit at least 2 surgeons and compare prices. you will have to pay the consultation twice ,one for each, but you can save more money if one turns out to be cheaper.

keep in mind more expensive does not mean a better surgeon and they are both doing the same thing, making a cut and pulling out the gland.

the scars are almost invisible since the cut is along the nipple line

yeah bro tell them you are transsexual they aren't going to ask to see your dick.

>the scars are almost invisible since the cut is along the nipple line
well, it depends on the surgeon. I saw a guy that had 2 lines horizontally like in pic rel and it was done by some big shot and well known surgeon. This is literally retarded. Why would anyone cut like that?

work your lower pecs i have no other advice.

i am unsure if i have it or if it is just fat that will go away as i continue to cut

really gets my jimmies in a rustle, how i can be in the gym lifting and see the vein going across my shoulder, arm, etc but still have a sloppy chest

Oh glob

Have gyno but chill as fuck

Those are pecs retard

finaly got an appointment with the plastic surgeon and he recommended only lipo since mine is type 1 and he said I shouldnt be bothered by the look of it, even tho I have glands.....and the q time through social healthcare is from 2 to 3 years...

when vic roads showed this i instantly knew it would become a dank meme

Its just cause im fat right?

How do you even get gyno?

It's having too much estrogen or too little testosterone in your body at some point, mostly during puberty

Where in Canada are you?

Type 1? Would you mind posting a pic?

>mfw I've had a chick suck on my gyno titty post-coitus
these twin torpedos are fitness test magnets nigga

it's like the first thing chicks target (aside from height or facial features) when they try to tease and see if you're a pussy or not. then you smash that test and they get all flirty. think of all the fat guys out there with big milk jugs that get laid, it's because they have game

body dysmorphia at it's finest

I heard it can go away when its pubertal?right guys?