6'2" Master Race Thread

Can guys who are 6'2" post an image of themselves and also state their weight please? bf% would be good too.
I want to know what to work towards for but I barely see any 6'2"s in CBT threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/#q=187 cm to feet and inches
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't post a pic now but I'm 6'2, around 205lbs and a bit of bodyfat. 15-17% body fat I can still see abs and definition

Don't get discouraged user just eat a fuck load of food and lift heavy. I plateaued and felt like I was going no where around the 1 year mark of lifting, now recently I've broken those plateaus and people have been telling me I got huge.

Keep lifting and eating senpai, you'll make it

fucking manlets

>tfw 6'2 145 lbs

>that filename... n-no homo

sup OP im 6'2 also and and the best estimate of my realistic goal body is pic related

hugh jackman is 6'2, about 205 in this pic at roughly 7% bodyfat. i had the link that explained that before but i kept the pic as motivation

I'm currently 232, only 27 more lbs to go...

s p o o k e d
p
o
o
k
e
d

I'm 6'3" and when I dropped to 175 pounds people started asking me if I had cancer. How can you even be that skeletal at your height?

Can confirm am 6'3" at 170 and am skelly

I made a collage
6'2"
~200 lbs

Wew
Please tell me you aren't gay

I'm not

Reporting in.
What weight do I stop being chubby fat? I'm at 170 right now and still trying to loose weight, it's not too bad now but it just never seems like it's gonna be done with.
Does 160 sound about right?

250-230lbs and still working on it. I'm 6,3"

you uh...you like cock at all user?

Yes i do

I dont get american metric system. I am 187 cm, if I convert it to feet it says 6.135170603674541. Is this 6'1'' or 6'2'' ?

What age do you stop growing? Some kids say 21 - have I actually got another year to grow to the 6ft 2 promised land?

That's 6'1, you're supposed to round it down.
Though most guys round it up and add an inch.

6.2ft 158lbs 14%bf
I'm a skelly

>tfw 6'3 60 kilos

6'2
202 Ibs
I don't know my bf%, maybe 12%? I've been training for about two years now, 6 days a week.

Vin Diesel?

First time being on Veeky Forums and i see this, what is the big deal if you're less than 6'2"? I'm 5'11", it's not like its a very big deal?

I think it's trying to communicate you are 0.13 of 12 inches. 1.56. So 6'1 1/2". Nobody in the real world would use 1/2 inches over 5'7" so take your pick between 6'1" and 6'2"

6'1.5" 200lbs here.
No idea about bf% though, maybe someone could give an estimate?

You certainly aren't a big deal anyway.

23-26%

6'2" about 195 lbs here probably around 18% BF
Squat 405, bench 205, diddy 425
>tfw 6'5" wingspan which makes benching awful
how to I put some mass on these pipes and not be shit at benching?

Well that's pretty rude of you

3 inch femboy master race.

Forgive me good sir. I do apologise. But as height is not a protected characteristic it is well within my rights to mock those who are both shorter than myself and the national average of every developed country. I thought you would be used to this by now.

>6'2" 205 7%
>that picture
haha no, he's about 175 lbs in that picture given his low bodyfat

pic related is a confirmed 6'2" 195 8%

I've never really had a problem with my height... maybe you guys are just insecure about your heights since you've seen girls type that no one under 6'2" is hot etcetc

>you've seen girls type that no one under 6'2" is hot
No, girls don't know what they want and can't measure height for shit anyway.

It's probably more about instincts. Seeing another guy that's way bigger than yourself often makes you feel fucking pathetic.

Not really, I've seen people being like 6'2" and higher and haven't felt "pathetic".. even when i played Hockey.

So it's probably just a self conscious thing you got going on.

Not trying to be rude or anything, just so you know :P

I'm not the same guy you were talking to originally, I'm just speculating on where this fixation on height comes from.
Since it appears to be extremely common I figured that it might be our genetical programming telling us to feel intimidated by bigger males, but maybe guys these days actually are that self conscious.

What the fuck are you talking about
Eat

week 2 ss

I'm 6'2" so no. Also for someone who pretends to not be triggered you make a lot of posts in a thread where you don't belong.

week 8 ss

week2 160lbs -> week8 180lbs

the tan weighs 20lbs

Kek, alright man, i was just genuinely curious why people are being obsessed with this kind of stuff, But I'm guessing you're from 'Murica

some people are light and some people are heavy. Just work out till you're happy.

I know a guy at 6'2 175lbs who looks great, athletic and lean. always gets complimented on being muscular. I know another guy 6'1 who is 190lbs but looks skinnyfat and is often described as lanky.

tl;dr - stop comparing yourself to others.

HEAT

i know this feeling user, I got 405/240/500. My bench still sucks but what helped me most was getting a good arch on bench and literally doing arms 3-4 times a week lel

by making shit up on the internet, user

How exactly do you achieve a body like yours? My ideal body type is this. Not bad. What do you eat? What workouts?

6'2 195
I got kinda decent abs
Did 335 diddly on sat and 4 pl8 squat yesterday

Actually it's closer to 6'2. google.pl/#q=187 cm to feet and inches
5/8s is more than 0,5. Also another retarded imperial thing 5/8s, 3/16s, wtf.

>tfw cracked 100kg
I'm a fat sack of shit at like 18-20% bf. Can't wait to cut to sexy sack of shit
No pic because I hate how I look atm I would say look at pictures of rugby players around your height for what you can achieve as most of them are natty or if they aren't they are close to it size wise

>closer to 6'2
Yes, but you're not there yet. You're not 6'2 until you actually hit the mark.

Only in America

I don't watch my diet at all but I'm Cuban so I tend to eat pretty healthy to begin with. Two to three eggs a day, three bananas, Greek yogurt with blueberries and honey, sometimes four peanut butter sandwiches, various kinds of rice, and a lot of meat (chicken, beef, etc). I don't have much of a standard routine either, I pretty much just train what I feel like for two hours. I ain't got no complex/autistic shit like some anons around here do.

>6'2"
>Master Race

can I post 6.5? I was in depression for like 2 years and a half, no friends, stayed at home all time besides school, moved from montreaux to fucking caccamo on sicily, was a complete shitshow. I got fat but started going on walks and just not being inside all the time, stopped drinking cola but I still have massive stretchmarks. Thinking about getting a gym membership.

from front

My bf's 6'2". I'm 5'8". Can confirm 6'2" is master race.

Here's me

that lateral pelvic shift.

gym would be good. as would more protein in the diet.

stretch marks are there for life. consider it your punishment for getting fat.

You have inspired me more than you know. Thank you for not being a dick about it, and for the honest reply.

gamer pelvic tilt

>6"2 master race thread
>tfw 6ft is the perfect height

here's me earlier, 6'2 roughly 180, probably 10-13% bf (i dont really know exactly)

6'3" 190 lbs
Squat 275x5
OHP 140x3
Bench 225x3
RDL 265x8

Your squat is higher than your deadlift?

>mfw I am 6'1" literally almost no one is my height

6'1" if I round down at 171lbs.
Started at 150 super skelly 4-5 months ago and been trying to clean bulk. Don't know bf%

Prolly gonna put more chest focus in my routine after seeing this