TFW after beginning to lift noticed significant bodyhair increase

>TFW after beginning to lift noticed significant bodyhair increase

Explain.

>increase in testosterone production from lifting, exercise
>bodyhair growth is accelerated by test

Is it that significant tho

>TFW after beginning to lift noticed significant muscle mass increase

Explain

Might be better nutrition, might be more testosterone from lifting and nutrition.
Probably both.

Yeah you must have been very low test before

and now u will start to bald. srs,

>TFW after beginning to lift noticed significant increase in the time I spent at the gym

Explain.

High test.

Heads up for:
Worse acne
Balding
Higher sex drive
Aggressive behavior

Its like the guys said, you mustve increased your test from the lifting. But that makes me wonder jusy how low it was before and why. What did you donin your spare time and eat before lifting?

>aggressive behaviour

they say low test causes that

Neet playing videogames all day

I'd say high test is more aggression but you're more likely to let it out in healthy little amounts at a time.
Low test is not venting and then exploding at some stupid shit.

What're the odds for balding? I will legit stop lifting if it saves my hair.

high estrogen, actually

low test makes you depressed

you're probably 16 years old and still going through puberty

body hair can still naturally develop well into your 20's. it has nothing to do with lifting. exogenous test increases from lifting isn't going to increase your body hair.

It's genetic. Lifting would only make apparent what was already going to happen if I has any effect at all.

Low test causes insecurity, which could potentially lead to bitterly aggressive behaviour.
High test causes ambition, which could potentially lead to competitive and eventually aggressive behaviour.

>you're probably 16 years old

I'm 20 but I could pass for a 16 y/o. Feels bade man

Yeah thatll do it man, sedentary life and no risk or aggression will cause low test. Its so interdasting how its all a feedback loop. Aggression, exercise, and risky behavior will cause higher test, and higher test will cause aggression, an inclination to exercise, and risky behavior. That was always interdast to me.

Fuck it man, it meant you will have gone bald at some poit anyway. Just shave your head if you do start going bald and go full Riddick mode.

Kek that's the most low test lifestyle you could have. You've gotta get out in the sun and get some exercise and lift

>people who never go out in the sun complain about having low test symptoms

KEK

>take steroids.
>beard grows twice as fast.
>start growing black hair on back
>shed hair from head

Fucking why.

If you had lower than average test and lifting bumped it to average then yes the effects would be noticeable, especially compared to someone in the same situation with already average test.

you finally hit puberty

>tfw I started balding a few months after lifting seriously
he's not joking boys

>Worse acne
Check, but it's getting better again and only appears on chest and back, luckily. Also not enough to be distasteful.
>Balding
Nope.
>Higher sex drive
Check, this is pretty fucking gay but feels good as well.
>Aggressive behavior
Check, every time I drink I turn into the type that looks for a fight now.

That's just the alcohol m8

You've hit puberty. Also >>>/global/rules/2