What do you do if you see someone lift with absolute shit form?

>be me 20 year old manlet
>resting between my squat sets
>45 year old 6'2" dude enters gym
>starts deadlifting
>adds those colorful bumper plates that I don't know the weight of
>probably somewhere between 2-3pl8 but hard to tell
>grabs bar
>bends all the way over
>barely bends his knees
>lifts it entirely with his back
>locks knees at top of movement
>throughout the movement, this is the only point where his knees moved

It made me extremely uncomfortable just to watch him do this. He did this for 3-4 sets with very high reps (8 or 10, I think). I just sat there and said nothing. I had the volume lowered on my earbuds expecting to hear a crack any moment but it didn't come.

Would you have told him in this situation? I mean if he goes to snap city, there's less people in the gym and more equipment time for me, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uDiW5--rAE
youtube.com/watch?v=kV73sWu_QEQ
amazon.com/stream/hotpicks/ref=strm_hotpicks?asFilter=HP
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009RA6C1K/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1469039150&sr=8-3&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=olympic rings&dpPl=1&dpID=41t3s4cRCHL&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck em. Most people don't like getting corrected.

If you not intimate, or at least subject of ome sympathy of the person you will advise, you will get some shit.
I don't think i matters if you giving legit advice, i don't think the guy will listen. I would, but i'm new, so there's that.
In your place i would just do my thing and leave.

Are you describing pendlay rows?
Is this a meme that I've missed?

stiff leg deadlifts are a thing

No, his body was vertical at the end; he was absolutely doing deadlifts. Made me uncomfortable as fuck and took all my will not to say anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=1uDiW5--rAE

Oh fuck it's real. Woudn't this take you to snap city if you started lifting heavy, though? It seems like a good accessory for lower back if you do lightweight.

Its because sometimes when you would answer the phone, Its not always who you expected it to be. We didn't have caller ID back then. As soon as i got back from the war i called Lucy on the phone in my house. Someone else answered the phone. A mans voice. I knew i heard this voice somewhere but i couldn't put my finger on it. then it hit me. It was the colored lad who works at the newspaper stand. When i would go there with Lucy he would always be eyeing her down like a baboon. I didn't think much of it at the time but now it all makes sense. My heart sunk and i fell into a deep depression for the next ten years. I was able to come out of it though with a help of a dear friend i knew from the war. Now I'm the worlds most successful mountain climber in the entire County. Who's laughing now colored boy? Moral of the story is follow your dreams.

dyel pls leave

it all depends on if the back is rounded or not

This. Don't be the one to give unsolicited advice.

What

Unsolicited advice at the gym is annoying and terrible. I only ever say something if they're either very likely to damage the machine or people around them.

Nothing
I bulged a disk in 2012 and was out for almost a year with back pain but I rehabbed it and got better and now deadlift 5.25 plates with good form and without grunting and lower it down to the ground

There's some retard at my gym who absolutely screams while lifting 2 plates with angry cat form slamming every rep and I literally don't say shit to him. Let him snap his shit up, one less person in the gym taking up plates

Lol this old dude is fucking up his back so bad. He "deadlifts" by doing a stiff leg rounded back deadlift. Even uses the rack barbell. I don't say anything but he's like 73 and I know his spine is going to be fucked in 5-6 months.

It pains me to see shit like that. Honestly you can fuck up any exercise and not hurt yourself too bad besides deadlifts. Overhead presses as well

rounded back stiff legged deadlifts can be done, if its lightweight. youtube.com/watch?v=kV73sWu_QEQ

Yea I physically feel the musculature in my low back tense when I see people do shit wrong, but alas they wanna be turbo douche "look at me" lifters doing shit wrong for max weight and get upset if you correct them so fuck it.

Guy is a snapback and wife beater + jordan shorts wearing bearded tattooed manlet who likes to hog 2 or 3 stations so I really don't care what happens to him.

Also Op I Straight leg 3 plates, as long as your back isn't round youre good. I also have Monkey long arms so I do it on the elevated platform so I can lower the bar down to my ankles without the plates touching the ground

I'm pretty cautious, I see a chiropractor twice a week. Use wide grip on the deadlift. Line the barbell up with a line on the floor. Stuff like that. I recommend a chiropractor if your worried about form. You feel amazing after every treatment. Also, go on Amazon and check out these Olympic wrings for 30 bucks desu.
Strongman equipment>supplements amazon.com/stream/hotpicks/ref=strm_hotpicks?asFilter=HP

My bad, here's the actual link.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009RA6C1K/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1469039150&sr=8-3&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=olympic rings&dpPl=1&dpID=41t3s4cRCHL&ref=plSrch

Dyel plz go

I wish people would let me know if my form is shit
I've only been doing deadlifts for a week and every rep I'm never sure if it's right
Then afterward I'm nervously awaiting some kind of pain to suddenly kick in but so far so good