Fall in love with lifting and self improvement

>Fall in love with lifting and self improvement
>Parents are unable to work soon and I will be kicked out
>Literally have to put all my self improvement on hold to quit part time job and become a fulltime wagecuck

End... this... all...

Lazy NEET, that's what you fucking deserve.

>wagecuck
>r9k memes
>fall in with self improvement
Beta detected. Not gonna make it until you harden the fuck up.

I have a part time job man, it pays for my gains

you know what I meant dude

Well being buff isnt going to be much help if youre an introvert who lives with his parents and has a breakdown because he has to get a job to support himself.

Its not like your muscles are going to disappear. Theyll shrink and then later you can lift heavy shit and theyll grow again. Probably faster because muscle memory.

this. if you're fucking worried about being a man, then you don't deserve to be one.

Sell some drugs

wow so manly and cool. maybe i will be this badass someday

> Harden the fuck up bro time to become full time wagecuck
Yeah okay dog

>huehuehuehue
You've got a problem moving out
You're also an edgy cunt

Not him but you dont really have much room to talk. Most of all your listed problems are you specific, that is to say someone else would not be struggling to do this. You can call it growing up or whatever you want but thats what you have to do, otherwise you are going to starve.

Okay but go back to r9k where you belong. People are talking here

You will be able to manage both fine with just fine. You just got to make the best with what you have. I work 60 hours a week and I find plenty of time to workout time for games while fixing up my new house.

It's not really a self improvement if you don't get a better skills\job out of it desu.

Also nothing wrong with working, once you get a steady source of disposable income lifting become as easy as it is for NEETs, if not easier

Moving out and finding a way to make ends meet IS self improvement brah.
Life is pretty much uphill for like 99.9% of humanity. Quit bitchin.

I find it easier to be a wagecuck and train because falling into a routine is smoother. I find I have more discipline.

>harden the fuck up
hahaha if you know what I mean xD

>muh self improvement
>self sufficiency? REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Getting a job will only further your self improvement cause you'll have a routine and responsibilities you dumb fuck
also it'll enable you to buy more supps and good food
or is "self improvement" just some bullshit for you to convince yourself that you're spending your time productively when you're really accomplishing fuck all?

Wagecucking wont help me

I fail to see how a full time job would prevent you from hitting the gym two or three times a week. Just get a shorter routine.

>oh no i have to earn money and support myself
>now i have no time for self improvement
wat

This is definitely b8

I spend my time self studying, playing chess and other shit including lifting you fucks

Does it really not compute for you that you can do that shit while having a job?
For someone who's so big on self improvement you seem to have a fucked up idea about time management.

Lift instead of playing chess?

No you dumb cuck

I spend lots of time on these things, I know you might not understand what being a perfectionist is though, not everyone can

>perfectionist
>heavily opposed to the idea of getting a job because it will somehow impede this mission of self improvement

You're afraid of getting a job cause you think you're not ready are you?
That you need to work on yourself before you'll be prepared to face the world independently
Cause you can't possibly think that whatever you're doing is going to just sustain you for the rest of your life
I can give you the benefit of the doubt and assume whatever you're studying is something you want to make into a career, maybe you'll go to school and all that, or you might even start a business
But right now it sounds like you're just making excuses