Am i the only one that browses Veeky Forums without actually lifting?

am i the only one that browses Veeky Forums without actually lifting?

Your hair on your cheet looks like a face with the nipple being the eyes

lol made me laugh

why do u browse then :D

You're definitely not. Worst part is, these are the people giving you advice.

>taking lifting advice from these dyels

Get off my board non lifting piece of shit

I've been on Veeky Forums since it was created and don't lift.

I do a body weight routine and no one can stop me

Good for you. I hope you're making good progress.

No, but it just means that you're wasting your life away on a miserable, depressing board where 99.5% of its population don't even lift, and are only here for the memes.

Most people who make it leave Veeky Forums forever to live their lives the way a man is meant to live.

>mfw I had been lifting for 2 years before I even had the thought to search "lifting" on the internet

granted i started lifting in 2004, but im pretty sure there was shit about lifting online back then

>away on a miserable, depressing board where 99.5% of its population don't even lift, and are only here for the memes.
>Most people who make it leave Veeky Forums forever to live their lives the way a

Why does this actually make me feel, also what the fuck is the oc

you're actually part of the majority desu

A monologue Alfred gives to Bruce Wayne in what I believe is the third Christopher Nolan Batman.

tfw you get testy eyed during a superhero movie

Forgot to green text >tfw and autocorrect put testicles where my eyes go

>mfw

You and half the trips here.
Calling you OUT cute_Tomato you fucking bitch

Uhh.. vhs?

I'm more into the health side of it. I don't do the heavy lifting but I'm on the line between dyel and otter mode.

I lift off and on. I'm actually ending a period of no lifting today as my weights will probably be arriving today.

Are you so insecure with crying that you call it getting "testy eyed"?

Are you so illiterate you couldn't read the follow up post?

OH IT SHOWS QUENTIN

Id like think us bodyweight guys are welcomed here but whenever bodyweight is mentioned its treated as good as crossfit.

>tfw forever a DYEL

No, nobody is lifting over here EXCEPT ME.

How can you look at yourself in the mirror, while you will know you will be never a gifter as me. Mirin dedication for still being alive

Seriously, what do you tell other people when they ask if you lift? That you only do cardio or cross fit. KEKEKEKE

BEHOLDDD TRUEE POWER

i would really like to start but im fucking scared of the gym

>don't know how to use machines
>dont know how to behave and what to donin a locker room
>do i go to the gym in gym clothes, workout and leave in the same clothes?
>do i shower?
>what do i do if someone is using the machine inwant to use

i just feel hopeless you guys

there was a newsgroup all the back in the 90s with a faqs on hardgainer complete with routines and a diet plan.

same

this is what's stopping me from signing up at a local gym that honestly looks nice and isn't too crowded after people get off of work.

The real BW fags hang out on /asp/ or reddit. I only come here to shitpost

You were born to fail, just accept that i'am better than you and you're just here for my entertainment. BETA

I'am freaking huge and shredded

/asp/ is flooded with wwe and i dont go in reddit. Veeky Forums and misc are my only choices.

Are you retarded?
Im a complete sperg. I have 0 female friends and very few male friends. I have less social skills than a 4 year old.
Yet at 15 i started going to the gym and did just fine. How is it that my retarded 15 year old self can figure it out and you cant?
You dont need to know the function if every machine. Just pull and push shit and you'll figure it out.

ITT: literal beta cuck faggots

t. dyel polfag

Sooo skinny fat.

Also, there's a reason that this board isn't "health and fitness" anymore. I wouldn't listen to any health advice given here. These homos don't know shit

Can you crack nuts by flexing your muscles

I can;'t even comprehend how fucking miserable and beta your lives are. Crying on a Japanse cartboard about your beta feelings

>BUT LOOK AT ME IAM SAD
>I FEEL HOPELESS

Nobody cares. Get your shit together and do whatever it takes to achieve your goals.

I have no nuts anymore, they're gone

Veeky Forums isnt even about lifting anymore so just about anyone can post here.

I mean like real nuts

Hairy hairy animal

sickening triples my man

the machines could be operated by a braindead 12 year old.
if you sign up to commercial gym most likely one of the dudes who work there will show you around and give you a nice program you can follow if you want (you probably shouldnt though)
if someone uses the machine just ask him if you can hop in between each set

That's it, now go an sign up faggot

Then don't fucking use the machines until you see how people use them you retard. Don't use the locker room if you're so damn retarded that you can't change your clothes in front of other guys who don't give a single shit about you and aren't going to pay any attention to you. Use common sense, stick to free weights and DO NOT (literally cannot stress this enough) ego lift or you will get severely injured or laughed at for being a tard, or possibly both.

No, more like 80% of Veeky Forums are fuckwits from reddit, /v/ and r9k. or just summerfags in general.

Find a routine that interest you and look up all the exercises on youtube. Leaning form is what's important for a beginner. I'd recommend tank top for the best mobility and basketball shorts. Use shoes with a flat sole, not runners. Shower if you want to. I personally wait to be home because I'm scared of catching warts.

/asp/ is almost entirely fighting now.
Bodyweight is still resistance training whether all the gymcels on Veeky Forums like it or not.

>worried about these things

I'm just saying most of the knowledgeable BW enthusiasts don't browse this board. If you want to discuss BW fitness here you won't get much advice or anything really other than people calling you DYEL and telling you to join a gym. If you want to discuss it with people who actuallky know what they're talking about /r/bodyweightfitness is probably the best place to go

Are you serious? I just went there.
The only non wwe related thread on the front page was a skateboarding thread.

Just get SS, watch videos on youtube, and practice form using a broomstick whilst watching. And if you have any sort of questions about form, ask someone who's experienced.

>If you want to discuss BW fitness here you won't get much advice or anything really other than people calling you DYEL
That's not true at all. I've gotten some great advice on planche and human flag progressions, and I've saved tons of bodyweight infographs.

Also, you have to remember that 90% of "LMAO DYEL JUST LIFT U FAG" posts are made by shitposters who most likely don't lift themselves.

Im no expert in bodyweight but i can do a few good moves like ring muscle ups and i try to help people as much as i can.

...does WWE not count as fighting?

How long have you been lifting, man?