Cheapass Protein

Okay, folks. I'm a fat fuck. I'm working on the whole CICO thing, trying to eat about 1500 calories a day at 6' and 210 pounds and walking 3-4 miles. Ideally I'd like to cut that down to around 1200, but I'm fucking hungry as shit all the time anyway.

Now, the obvious choice here is to change my diet so that it's mostly protein. Great! I love meat and beans. But the shit's fucking expensive, and I'm a complete poorfag.

I already eat a lot of chicken and beans. My farts can wilt flowers. What else is cheap as hell and will fill me up all day?

cut slower
1800 kcals is a good minimum

eat more green vegetablea
switch carbs for saturated fat. it's what you're burning off your ass anyway.

user, I want to punch the goddamn mirror when I look at it. Cutting slower makes that take longer. So what if I lose some fucking muscle along with the fat? It's easier to bulk up than cut down.

>saturated fat is better than carbs
uhhhh

>It's easier to bulk up than cut down.
you are incorrect

Cut slower
1800, like another user said is a good minimum
1500 is really fucking low for your height and size, 1200 is just stupid, how much weight do you plan to lose?

Enough to where I don't want to punch the mirror when I look at myself. Not sure what that is in numbers. 20 pounds? 30? My gut looks like shit, but spot-burning is a fucking myth. How do you determine the amount of fat on your gut and then extrapolate how much you need to lose overall to get rid of said disgusting gut fat weight?

k duder

I don't know if you can determine that easily
I know you want it gone, and want it gone NOW, but it unfortunately is a matter of slowly getting rid of it.

In October I was pretty fat, 170 (180 at one point) at 5'7"
I dropped 30lb over a few months and still had fat hanging around my hips.
I started bulking a bit because I thought I'd look better if I was less skinnyfat
It was true, but now I'm cutting again to try to finally get rid of my love handle saddlebag pieces of shit

I could probably fast 3 days out of the week and cut on the others and be down to my goal weight in a month
But I'd probably look like shit again and undo progress I've made

It really is slow and it fucking sucks, but it's how it has to be done if you don't want to cause extra work for yourself later down the line.

Don't burn out now by trying to starve yourself, it's a long distance race and you can't sprint through it

So great. What you're telling me is that I have a year of looking like fucking shit before I can maybe go get some pussy.

Fucking hell. And I'm going on mood stabilizers soon, which are just fucking renowned to lose weight.

Lovely. Thanks. Good to know that I might as well not bother at all, then.

*renowned to make you gain weight

I think you'll care a bit less when on the mood stabilizers

When I lost that 30lb, it was in the first 4 months primarily, and that was at a 500cal deficit. I just didn't account for any calories lost while lifting
It's a lot easier than you think and once you get a few pounds down, you quickly start to notice. Just start slow and at a pace you can keep
1800 is a great deficit, if you stick to that you can easily lose more than a pound a week without leaving bed
It sounds slow, but the progress shows

>It sounds slow, but the progress shows

Man I cut down to 1500 calories because the progress WASN'T fucking showing after a month. Oh, sure, it showed on the scale, but not in the mirror or in how I felt.

Give it time, you have to be patient

protein shakes.
check out musclepharm cookie and cream, shits delicious and like 35$ for 4lb

Shut up you dumb ass fat fuck. You look like shit because of actions you made over several years. Don't bitch out now because it takes time. You already look like shit you dumb fuck, what's one more year going to do.

Also if you aren't lifting weights you're going to look like absolute shit when you're done with your cut.

Patience is another word for waiting in a pile of hatred and bile.

There has to be *something* I can fucking do. If I up the walking a few more miles and don't compensate with eating more, will it help faster? What was that shit a few years back, Olestra I think, what were the fucking horrible side effects and did it work?

Kill my chances of finding a fucking mate that much further, dipshit. Yeah, I did fuck up over several years. Yeah, I do want to fix it quickly. This is fucking logical. You don't see a tumor and go, "Oh, that grew over several months/years, I'll wait that long before getting it cut out!"

6' and 210 doesn't even sound that fat. What do you look like?

Then cut at 1000 calories. Be a DYEL unhealthy faggot with parachute looking loose skin. Never gonna make it

what the fuck?
i'm 6' 1' 142 lbs and i don't look "that skinny"

6 and 210 is a fat fuck

>There has to be *something* I can fucking do
Yes, lipo
If you want it done now and don't want to fuck yourself horribly with mediocre results, it's going to cost you

Be an adult about it or pay up

Then let's talk about fucking lipo. I'd hoped to lose weight by not fucking eating because I figured it'd be cheaper, but if earning money is better and quicker than doing it "right," count me the fuck in.

Where can I learn about it? Yes, yes, I know, "Just fucking google it," but you yourself mentioned the possibility of fucking myself up horribly with mediocre results.

You're an idiot. Maybe it's harder to bulk if you're a skeleton that's been skinny your entire life, but for a former fatty or someone that's not a complete fucking pussy, bulking is far easier.

Beat it, nerd.

Then quit, you slimy, disgusting, fat, fucking walrus looking piece of shit. Get the fuck off Veeky Forums and give up.

1800 cals a day, lift hard, C25K on off days, get good sleep and in 6 months you'll almost be there.

140 at 6' 1" is fucking tiny.

I'm 6' and 170 and I'm still pretty small.

I actually am enjoying just how pissy you get when I ask "Is there anything more?" given that I've seen so many tweakers that could beat the average Veeky Forums weenie into pulp that it's a joke at this point.

how? it's harder to gain muscle than it is to lose fat. past being a beginner you have a pretty strict limit unless you're on gear, whereas you can cut at a much faster rate

I'm 6'1'' and 205 but I look like I lift

you're 6'1'' and 142 Im positive you literally look like a tall child.

6' 170 isn't great but we're all gonna make it someday

Your Manic Depression is leaking.

And his niggardly nature was leaking, so all's right in the world.

Why has no one mentioned keto diets?

Yeah, it's definitely harder to physically build muscle on your body than to burn fat off, but I thought he and you were referring to the eating aspect. My apologies.

You're the fat fuck that came in here asking for advice, then found out you have to actually work a little for the first time in your pathetic, whale existence and now you're getting offended that everybody is disgusted by your pathetic mindset. Man the fuck up. You're 6' and 210 lbs. In 6 months, unless your face matches your personality, you'll be able to find your "mate". 6 months after that, you'll probably look pretty good. Fitness is a journey. Nobody is where they want to be. Everyone is always looking to improve and if you're not, then what's the point of life? Have fun with it. Stop always looking for the easy way. Learn to enjoy the suck.

>5'7"
>180
>fat

Did you have zero muscle? That's not very fat for that height

>Learn to enjoy the suck.

Wow, you really do sound like a beaten housewife.

>Fitness is a journey. Nobody is where they want to be.

Oh, it's because every single one of you is just as much of a failure as a tranny is. Gotcha.

Whatever you say, man. I genuinely tried.

Cool beans, duder. No useful information on amphetamines, ketosis, liposuction, or even recommended energy expenditure vs. calorie consumption if I was inclined to do it the long, hard, and really fucking stupid way, but "you tried," so you get a participation ribbon.

zero
I was probably over 25%bf
I don't think I could do 5 pushups

So are you fucking with us or what?
You know about keto, lipo and meth
If you really care about your gut more than dying, go for all three

Oh okay. Because I'm 5'8" 185. Definitely a higher bf% than I want, but definitely not "fat"

Well, I suppose I *am* fucking with y'all for assuming that a board on Veeky Forums would know shit about its relevant topic...

I don't know where you got this weirdass idea that fitness = health.

Everything you just said is wrong. adding muscle mass is much more difficult ounce-for-ounce than losing fat.

How you feel when you look in the mirror has absolutely no bearing on whether you'll actually lose weight. It doesn't matter if it takes longer, it matters that 1800 Kcal is more sustainable than 1500 Kcal and therefore increases your long term chances of success. whether you hit your goal weight in 6 months or a year is less important than whether you are still at your goal weight in 5 years or 10 years or 50 years.

Amphetamines will help with weight loss at the expense of your health in the long term.

Studies on ketosis show that you'll lose weight faster in the beginning and then lose weight at a regular pace after a month or so. I don't recommend it for the long term, but I don't know much about paleo or keto so maybe somebody else could help you there.

Liposuction is expensive and you'll probably gain back all your weight since you're a pathetic fucking loser that refuses to work hard for something they want and would rather take the easiest way possible.

Find your TDEE and eat 500-1000 calories under it. Any lower and you'll more than likely look like garbage after your cut. Do a strength program. Starting Strength and StrongLifts are good recommendations for beginners. You will gain muscle quickly when you start despite being on a deficit. After the initial phase, it will help to preserve muscle. On your rest days do Couch 2 5K. It's a beginner running program. It's real fucking easy. Eat between your goal bodyweight and your current bodyweight in protein per day, if you decide to eat carbs then eat them before and after your workouts and try to get a lot of fats. In 6 months, you should look decent. It probably won't take a year but if it does, you'll look pretty fucking good by then.

There's your help. Enjoy lipo, walrus.

If troleing then 7/10. Subtle, amigo.

Whey is the cheapest protein source by far, as long as you don't get jewed into buying overpriced powder.

>pic related, me

So if i want to lose fat and build muscle, do i have to calorie deficit until i'm skinny and then strength train from there with a calorie surplus?

Generally yes

Though there are some that claim you can lose fat and build muscle through very strict diet (Scooby is a major supporter for this)

Calorie deficit and exercise to lose weight, calorie surplus and exercise to gain weight. It is genuinely that simple.

See? Useful, comprehensive without being a fucking tome, and covers enough options to kickstart the process and get a fella motivated by *visible* success, while still putting them on a long term healthy plan that has specific workouts to go research.

If trying to get Veeky Forums to give a useful answer that's not "LOL BE PATIENT AND LIFT BRU" is trolling, then damn, I don't see how in the fuck /co/ has a reputation as the easiest board on Veeky Forums to troll.

Like... It took 40 replies for someone who knew more than ONE SINGLE THING about the topic to show up. You do realize that that's fucking hilarious, right? I mean, /a/ is that bad on its worst days, but that's about the only other board I can think of that has such autistic hyperfocus.

you should strength train from any state if you dont wanna look like a balloon in deflated/inflated state

>So great. What you're telling me is that I have a year of looking like fucking shit before I can maybe go get some pussy.

user, I said the same thing a year ago.

And now here it is, almost a year later, I'm down 55 pounds and I'm officially back in the "normal" section of the BMI chart.

Bitches betta look out.

lentils

"I want to lose weight fast!"
"It might take time? Might as well just not do it."
"Your advice is stupid, I want my mate now!"

BTW, literally the first thing you see when you go to Veeky Forums is the fucking sticky. If you took 15 minutes out of your day to read that, you would have known everything I just told you and much more.

This is why nobody took you seriously and everybody started shitting on you. Nothing worth doing in life is going to be easy. I would advise you to take it slow and try your best to enjoy it.

This. If you've never weight trained before, you'll get noobgains even on a cut.

>I would advise you to take it slow and try your best to enjoy it.

Or, y'know, ketosis and amphetamines to kickstart the process, shave a bunch of time off the shitty parts, and enjoy it that much more. :^)

>ketosis
ITS GLYCOGEN + WATER WEIGHT

see

Lol, I love it when boards have civil wars over stupid topics. Reading this and the keto thread is like watching /co/ shitfight over Marvel and DC.

Lol, nobody in this thread is arguing over keto.

>6'
>210 lbs
That... doesn't seem that fat, unless you have absolutely no muscle mass. I'm 6'2" at 240lbs, and the doctor says I'm at a healthy weight cu of my muscle mass. Still feel fat as fuck, so I'm cutting anyway.

Either way, don't starve yourself or it'll just fuck you up.