I'm really curious to see what percentage of fit is homo...

I'm really curious to see what percentage of fit is homo. I see a lot of what I assume are jokes about being gay on this board but I sometimes just can't tell if it really is a joke.
strawpoll.me/10793684

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AZDaW3GLQw
strawpoll.me/10793684
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We had this thread yesterday.

The results were that only 10% were purely homo, but 30+% were bi, homo or traps.

Why would I shower with sweaty men and occasionally suck them off if I weren't homo?

Where's the option for pan and asexual

Asexual is a disability not an orientation.

Got any other round butt guys like this

Fags actually don't exist, it was a meme all along.

Who da homo female?

Pls respond

it's also missing an attack helicopter option

What said. Kek, Op you're a dumbass.
>2016
>still believes in gay people
Next you're going to tell me Hitler did something wrong.

I'm asexual, by choice. Not mine of course.

Wheres the option for hetero, but I fap to traps?

Pretty gooD spread desu.

I wish yall would know basic statistical methods and realize what the fuck response bias means. This poll means absolutely nothing.

There's only 1 lesbian in all of Veeky Forums

Where's the option for guy that loves to get some 69 but got turned on by a fem Dom 'rape humiliation' story

I'm not that guy, but I'm also asexual for the most part, though I'm mostly in the gray area
I wouldn't call it a disability, I can go through life without being distracted by wanting sex 24/7 but I can still get horny and fuck if I want to

>as of now, 44% of dudes on Veeky Forums suck dick.

not surprised

>51% hetero male
Man Veeky Forums stop being insecure, we know you're faggots.

THERE ARE GIRLS ON THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW.

PLEASE SIT ON MY FACE

that's me

What do dykes look for in other women? Are your tastes similar to straight men?

Majority of "internet homos" are lonely hetero men who developed a fetish or two. To put it nicely. They would never find kissing a man on the lips erotic let alone flirting/dating one. All they want, in their fantasies, is the muscles and the cock and the dominance. And that's 110% hetero. Because what lies at the root is that they feel inferior as hetero men. Shitty puberty, bullied, outcast, attractive girls never flirted with them. The rest is cognitive dissonance; bye bye stupid women and so on. Nothing but defense mechanisms imo

Gays care more about aesthetics than straights, because other men care more about looks than girls. I'm gay, literally would fuck anyone hot. If I want a one night stand, need to look good. Women care more about bullshit like what your job is, what her girlfriends will think, etc... Even if you're just hooking up on tinder.

you should have a poll to see what percentage of men on Veeky Forums are mentally ill.

>oh the numbers are the same? pure coincidence!!!

fuck i hate faggots.

>my autist diary

You're still here?

>I'm gay, literally would fuck anyone hot.
fucking hell this makes me sick. do you have hiv/aids?

its me actually

Because only genuine orientations thst are accepted outside of tumblr are relevant

>buying into memes
I bet you did ss too fag

reminder that homophobia is completely natural and developed as a defense mechanism against the gay ''''men'''' who are generally riddled with diseases and mental illness

No, but hiv is over exaggerated. Literally you just take some pills everyday and you're fine.

And assuming your straight, wouldn't you fuck a hot girl if she offered at the bar or on tinder or whatever? Unless she looked like a hooker or drug addict or other warning signs, would you seriously refuse a 7 or 8 that threw herself at you? If I become a 7 or 8 I'm basically that level of irresistible myself. I've seen men do crazy bullshit for women, don't act like straights aren't horndogs too. We've both got testosterone in our veins.

I drop by from time to time but no one even remembers me anymore

except u

it's quite
>kafkaesque

No homo here

youtube.com/watch?v=_AZDaW3GLQw

no its me

>hiv is over exaggerated
>Literally you just take some pills everyday and you're fine

Mhmm

>reminder that prairie dogs eating their own young, is completely natural

>strawpoll.me/10793684
How can you be "Bi male"? Don't want to sound harsh but if you like dicks you are a faggot. Period.

>How can you be "Bi male"? Don't want to sound harsh but if you like dicks you are a faggot. Period.